Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY 9
All actions are in.

In the town square lays one body.
You have been reborn.
You are now The Lichfather.

An Order to Kill
Nightly. Cannot be used N0.
Double target. PLAYER1 must be another member of The Mafia. PLAYER1 will have their Action changed to Sent to Kill. PLAYER2 will die. In the event of your death, this Action will be passed to the last member of The Mafia to be targeted. If no member of The Mafia has been targeted yet, it will be given randomly.

Soul Rip
Nightly.
Single target. PLAYER will die. Cannot be used for the following four Nights. Every two members of The Mafia that are Dead reduce this cooldown by one Night. The following Day and Night, you are able to be killed.

Chill the Air
Nightly. Cannot be used with Soul Rip.
Single target. After this Action, only one Action targeting PLAYER will succeed. Any Actions after that will fail.

Powered by Phylactery
Passive.
You cannot be killed as long as PLAYER with Status: Phylactery is Alive. If PLAYER is killed, you will also die. If killed while weakened by Soul Rip, PLAYER will be have Status: Phylactery removed.

You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.
Empoof was shot in the head.

You heard a ghastly voice wail through the halls. It screamed:
Ghastly Voice said:
If we still have a chance of winning, good luck everyone.

If Walrein was moling us the whole time, Paperblade MVP ;/

I got nothing to offer.
Day 9 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Saturday, September 3rd. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: All out

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 9
Majority was reached.
You have decided to vote kirsche.
kirsche was killed.

You are The Shaman.

Call Upon the Earth
Nightly.
Single target. Any non-killing Actions targeting PLAYER will fail. You may not target the same player consecutive Nights. You may not target yourself with this Action.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
Night 9 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Saturday, September 3rd. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Ditto

/me huggles
DAY 9
All actions that were not sent were idled.

In the town square lays one body.
You are The Doctor.

Treat the Patient
Nightly.
Single target. Any killing Actions targeting PLAYER will fail. You may not target the same player consecutive Nights. You may not target yourself with this Action.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
internet's body was viciously ripped apart.

You heard a ghastly voice wail through the halls. It screamed:
Ghastly Voice said:
Lol what the fuck Walrein

VPP targeted internet the night before this so if it's an anon message action internet could be mafia.

Hope we're not dead but that's optimistic :P

The gates between our side and the other have been opened.
Dead players may post in the thread for the remainder of the day. Only Lynch Votes posted by Dead players will be counted.

Day 10 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Monday, September 5th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: All out

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
like actually Walrein why tf didnt you lynch the guy?? he claimed he would back up zorbees yet you either failed to hook a single mafia killer or ? ? ? ???????????? are u just bad at aiming or bad at discerning scum that u lynched poor kirsche and king over him smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)