Klutz + No Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion Thread here. Start voting!

What effect should be given to Pokemon with both Klutz and No Guard?
a) While Klutz is Toggled=On, the user's D/E moves to ignore the effect of incoming moves benefiting from No Guard.
b) While Klutz is Toggled=On, the Pokemon ignores the evasive penalty of No Guard, resetting incoming moves to their usual accuracy.
c) Change the Ability No Guard for all Pokemon: Any Pokemon with a accuracy/evasion boosting/protecting ability ignores the evasive penalty of No Guard, resetting incoming moves to their usual accuracy.
d) No Change, and send back to Discussion
e) No Change, and do nothing

Important Note: If C is chosen, then a Discussion Thread will be made to decide which abilities count towards this effect.

FMD
Matezoide
Texas Cloverleaf
ZhengTann
Maxim

b) While Klutz is Toggled=On, the Pokemon ignores the evasive penalty of No Guard, resetting incoming moves to their usual accuracy.
a) While Klutz is Toggled=On, the user's D/E moves to ignore the effect of incoming moves benefiting from No Guard.
c) Change the Ability No Guard for all Pokemon: Any Pokemon with a accuracy/evasion boosting/protecting ability ignores the evasive penalty of No Guard, resetting incoming moves to their usual accuracy.
d) No Change, and send back to Discussion
e) No Change, and do nothing

I don't care too much about this one, but I think having it be relatively consistent between stuff like Mega Pidgeot would be good.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

What Maxim said. Also while c) is a flat buff to No Guard that may seem tempting, the fact that GF is still making new games and new mons mean that it is a potential loophole for abuse in a future release, which is why I rather err on caution.

Majority. This might take a while before implementation though - try bug some mods to escalate the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)