tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Votecount
Aubisio (3): Former Hope, Pancake, Josh
Former Hope (2): Aubisio, Thetwinmasters
Thetwinmasters (1): shubaka17

Not voting (3): Da Letter El, SomewhatOddish, Whydon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for majority.

Honestly yeah, there's no point in prolonging this thing. My mind's been set on Aubisio for a while and I doubt there's gonna be anything within the next hour or so that'll change that.

Vote Aubisio

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Walrein-Today at 9:27 PM
dle
noc update will be late
my friend's car battery just died
i'm going to pick him up
marcgoudge-Today at 9:27 PM
kk
feel free to tell anyone else this if they complain
marcgoudge-Today at 9:27 PM
canada is far though
DuckDuckPwn-Today at 9:27 PM
ok
can i post in thread
sure
nobody listens when i say dont post anyways

#discordlogs

Ampharos

Apologies for the delay, had to jump a car and do other assorted things.
It had been a long, indecisive day. The angry mob nearly turned on itself as tensions heightened and bickering nearly turned into fistfights - or worse. They were growing desperate. The frequency of deaths was only increasing, and it was only a matter of time before one of them was next.

At last, however, a decision had been reached. The mob now trekked deep into the forest, deeper even than they had ventured to find that well in the clearing. The embers of dozens of torches danced through the air, threatening to burn the entire landscape to the ground, but nothing caught. Even the trees knew how critical it was that they get this one right.

The light from overhead faded, leaving the torches as their only guide. They knew there had been a slight risk of this, given how late in the afternoon they had set out. Still, they pressed onwards, undeterred by the oncoming darkness.

After an indeterminate length of time, the mob emerged into a clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a simple wooden shack. The landscape was not nearly as dark as some might expect - the brilliant full moon hanging in the sky was doing an excellent job of competing with the mob's torches for title of top illuminator. There was something... unsettling about the scene. The voices of the mob faded, and the only sound left was that of the gentle breeze whispering through the moonlit grass.

That, and... something else.

A faint noise, coming from inside the cabin. A sort of frenzied scratching. Whatever it was, it didn't sound human.

The townsfolk exchanged glances. Nobody really wanted to go inside that cabin. It wasn't, however, a matter of want. It was a matter of necessity. Someone near the front was the first to break free of his paralysis and take a tentative step forward, and soon the entire mass of people was slowly treading towards the innocuous-looking cabin.

The scratching was not letting up. If anything, it was getting louder, more erratic, more... animalistic.

The first person to reach the door hesitated. She knew this was a bad idea. She knew bad things were going to happen the second she opened that door.

And then she did it anyways. And what was inside the door was a horrible sight to behold.

A large, hairy man sat stark naked on a stool, furiously scratching at his back with a makeshift backscratcher. Once again, the townsfolk exchanged glances. This isn't QUITE what they had expected.

Hanging on the wall next to the man, however, was a bloodstained axe and an impressive collection of rifles, as well as what appeared to be a human arm.

This was all the proof they needed. When the sun returned to the clearing, nothing remained of the cabin except ashes.

Come on, you guys didn't REALLY think I was going with the werewolf cliche, did you?

Aubisio was lynched. He was the Wolf.
Night 4 ends 9/25 at 12 AM CDT. To clarify, that is indeed about 23 hours from now.

Ampharos

The laws of nature are essentially set in stone. The strongest survive; the weakest don't. The predator consumes the prey. Concepts such as "murder" don't exist. It's a simpler world, one that's been around for thousands upon thousands of years.

The hunter told herself this on a daily basis. It was more to justify her actions to herself than to anyone else; she knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself should she phrase her actions any other way.

Hers was a simple lifestyle, to accompany a simple philosophy. She would wake up with the sun each morning and check her traps, hoping to catch some breakfast. A squirrel was good, but a rabbit was better. A rabbit would tide her over until she was able to clean out her rifle and head out into the woods. That's when the REAL hunt would begin.

The evening was a flurry of butchering and preparing the various meats she had obtained throughout the course of the day. She wasn't sure if she was simply a crack shot, or if the forest was absolutely flooded with edible life, but it seemed as if every shot from her rifle was a direct hit. She certainly wasn't going to question this good fortune.

The routine had been different that day. She had woken up before the sun - not out of any irregularity in sleep schedule, but due to a faint but persistent noise from outside. She grabbed her rifle, skipping her usual cleaning process, but it didn't matter - the door to her home had finally been broken down.

As she saw the sawed-off shotgun in her face, she realized this was only good and right. After all, only the strong survive.

SomewhatOddish was killed. She was the Hunter.
Day 5 ends 9/28 at 12 AM CDT.

Last edited:
The fact that Shubaka yet lives puzzles me, however I do agree that today probably either Haruno or myself should be lynched. Now ideally it would be Haruno, however I'd like to know your reasons for trying to lynch me right off the bat Thetwinmasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)