Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
No they don't have to be, The reason Stitch said that was because Altaria gave Fairy as the secondary typing so it overrid the Dragon [For Aria] and the Fighting [For Pirouette] types, Mega-Garchomp doesn't give any secondary typing, so Pirouette should stay Ground/Fighting
Oh, all right.
Yeah, that's the last Meloetta + Mega fusion I'll do, it's a bit too complicated to get things done.

No Abomasnow? Let's fix that!

Parents: Abomasnow + Venusaur
Shared egg group: Grass & Monster
Offspring name: Vabor
New type: Grass/Ice
New base stats: 95/97/89/106/103/80
New ability and desc: Snow Grow (Overgrow + Snow Warning) In a pinch, this pokemon's moves do 50% more damage during Snow, which this thing can summon.
Notable moves: Growth, Sword Dance, Blizzard, Leech Seed (also does more damage,) Giga Drain, Earthquake, Knock Off, Sludge Bomb, Wood Hammer, Ice Shard, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Rock Slide, Hidden Power, Weather Ball

Role identification: TBH, the base form is superior to its evolutions. It may not have stats above 106 before mega, but trust me, it's gonna hurt things. 106 with a free SpAtk boost and weather clearance is a welcome effect. Abuse it as you must, try Leech Seeding with 50% more damage per seed (doing 3/16th drain instead of 1/8, not much, but every bit helps.)

If you MUST mega because a gun is to your head...

Parents: Abomasnow + Venusaur (Mega)
Offspring name: Mega Vabor V
New base stats: 95/115/129/128/123/80
Ability: Thick Fat
Notable moves: See above. You're not adding Synthesis because it's still snowing, dummy!
Role identification: I guess the fire and ice resistance is nice. Somebody who actually understands meta shit, please help me out! I guess it's the better mega. The other one? Well....

Parents: Abomasnow (Mega) + Venusaur
Offspring name: Mega Vabor A
New base stats: 95/137/119/146/123/50
Ability: Snow Warning
Notable moves: See above. Everything is weaker though.
Role identification: What the fuck do I do with this?!!! It's trash next to its regular form! Pure garbage! Seriously, help me out!

We're not done with President Snowmon yet!

Parents: Abomasnow + Ludicolo
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Lolcow
New base stats: 95/91/83/101/103/75
New ability and desc: Slush Eater (Rain Dish + Snow Warning) This Pokemon starts a simultaneous Rain/Snow effect and heals 1/16th health per turn, even if the weather ends. Damage immunity to passive slush extends to Water types. Either rock will extend duration.
Notable moves: Growth, Sword Dance, Blizzard, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Earthquake, Knock Off, Wood Hammer, Ice Shard, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Rock Slide, Hidden Power, Scald, Hydro Pump, Hone Claws, Drain Punch, Thunderpunch

Role identification: Still, the base is better than the Mega. For serious, this time, the role is simple: more accessible Hail teams. Throws Water a bone, so if you want a Tentacruel on your Hail team, you've got the spot for it! As a standalone, Leech Seed and Hail will hurt many foes, and adding in Scald will rack up the passive damage like crazy. The Rain effect weakens fire moves as well.

Parents: Abomasnow (Mega) + Venusaur
Offspring name: Mega Lolcow
New base stats: 95/131/113/141/123/45
Ability: Snow Warning
Notable moves: See above, but I guess you can add Fire Punch to the mix if you fear certain steel types that much.

Role identification: The boosted stats, I guess, are useful. They let you hit well with mixed wall breaking potential... too bad you're slow as shit. Beg for a Trick Room teammate, or pray for the success of Ice Shard. Either way, you're in for an interesting time.

But seriously, what do I do with the Venu/Abom megas to make them not suck?

Last edited:
No Abomasnow? Let's fix that!

Parents: Abomasnow + Venusaur
Offspring name: Vabor
New base stats: 95/97/89/106/103/80
New ability and desc: Snow Grow (Overgrow + Snow Warning) In a pinch, this pokemon's moves do 50% more damage during Snow, which this thing can summon.
Notable moves: Growth, Sword Dance, Blizzard, Leech Seed (also does more damage,) Giga Drain, Earthquake, Knock Off, Sludge Bomb, Wood Hammer, Ice Shard, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Rock Slide, Hidden Power

Role identification: TBH, the base form is superior to its evolutions. It may not have stats above 106 before mega, but trust me, it's gonna hurt things. 106 with a free SpAtk boost and weather clearance is a welcome effect. Abuse it as you must, try Leech Seeding with 50% more damage per seed (doing 3/16th drain instead of 1/8, not much, but every bit helps.)
Venu gets Weather Ball, GG It's Emvee.
Also, Vabor with SD, Petal Blizzard, Ice Shard, and EQ/Ice Punch sounds hype

Since people are updating their posts with some lesser used Pokemon, and I'm scared that someone will take it, I'm gonna reserve Absol/Persian if that's allowed

Since everyone is making fusions using the unused pokemon, I added the Emboar/Metagross Fusion that I reserved, You can check it, Beneath Genesia, And forgive me if I made a Stats fault, As I said about Genesia, I was sleeping when I originally made the stats for them and their mega, so I could have added or subtracted something wrong.

I made these fusions in a "Slate" Kind of thinking, If you notice something between Genesia, Metaboar, and 2 others of the ones I reserved, they are all based on common inheritance sets, Just a small part of what I said in the orginal post I posted these in (Spoilers: I was sleepy when make that too, I think):

"An "Inheritance" slate, so I will take off some common threats in Inheritance and fuse them, And also I will kinda make "rules" for them, in which the Secondary type of the donor is the primary type of the fusion, and primary type of the user the secondary type of the fusion
so I introduce to you"

So yeah, this is the fact, You can continue your life now

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh. I honestly fought two unused pokemon would be the deal. Using one is ok, but certain popular mons would need to be banned so its not considered a technical cheat since it is repetitive mon thing we are preventing. Charizard, Gyarados, Haxorus and CCastform (why is this a thing) come to mind.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Oh. I honestly fought two unused pokemon would be the deal. Using one is ok, but certain popular mons would need to be banned so its not considered a technical cheat since it is repetitive mon thing we are preventing. Charizard, Gyarados, Haxorus and CCastform (why is this a thing) come to mind.
Maybe Pangoro and Garchomp too.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Aw, I just reserved Charizard + Meloetta ;^;
Oh well, I'll think of something else later. By the time being it's just wait for the voting phase to start

I had to edit this after someone pointed out that Hidden Abilities aren't allowed.

Parents: Quagsire & Dunsparce
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Dunsire
New type: Normal/Ground
New base stats: 108/88/88/75/75/50
New ability and desc: Serene Grace + Water Absorb = Oceanic Serenity: Chances of move's effects are doubled. If hit by a Water-type move, the next move used has a guaranteed effect. Immunity to Water.
Notable moves: Coil, Stealth Rock, Body Slam, Scald, Headbutt, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Recover, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Ancient Power, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Mud Bomb, Earth Power, Charge Beam, Fire Blast, Hex, Poison Jab, Thunder Wave, Yawn, Thunder, Curse, Gyro Ball.
Role identification: While Dunsire is nowhere near as overpowered as it was when I first made it, this version is still pretty darn good. Switching it into a Water move gives it a 100% chance to get Ancient Power boosts, which can turn it from "meh" to quite annoying very quickly. Recover gives it back any HP it might have lost before it used Ancient Power, and Hex works with the multitude of status-causing moves it has such as Ice Punch and Poison Jab. Curse + Gyro Ball is always nice, and Iron Tail has a 60% chance to lower Defense. Finally, Charge Beam has a 100% chance to give Dunsire a Sp. Atk. boost. All in all, it's still solid despite the nerfing.

Now for something completely different.

Parents: Claydol & Skarmory
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Claymore
New type: Ground/Steel
New base stats: 73/85/133/65/105/83
New ability and desc: Levitate + Sturdy = Floating Fortress: Just the effects of both abilities combined.
Notable moves: Rapid Spin, Defog, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Explosion, Light Screen, Reflect, Earthquake, Toxic, Roost, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Calm Mind, Roar/Whirlwind, Sandstorm, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Taunt, Torment, Charge Beam.
Role identification: The ultimate in entry hazard removal. It's hard to argue with an immunity to every hazard but Stealth Rock, but when you have a 4x resistance to the one hazard that can do anything to you, you have a nasty spinner/defogger. Access to hazards of your own isn't too bad either, and Roar supplements those. Dual screens make this thing nearly impossible to defeat, and provides support for the rest of your team. Tailwind, Taunt, and Torment are great support moves, and Sandstorm annoys any Pokemon that doesn't have an immunity to it. Calm Mind and Swords Dance give Claymore offensive presence, the former of which makes it even harder to take out. If you want a support Pokemon with many roles, Claymore fulfills your dreams.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, we have offense in spades.

Parents: Zweilous & Arbok
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Arilous
New type: Dragon/Poison
New base stats: 76/95/80/75/85/79
New ability and desc: Hustle + Intimidate = Rampage: Effects of both combined.
Notable moves: Outrage, Coil, Gunk Shot, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Head Smash, Return, Superpower, Body Slam, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Infestation, Poison Fang, Pursuit, Seed Bomb, Sucker Punch.
Role identification: Zweilous has the strongest Outrage in the game thanks to STAB, Hustle, and a base 85 Attack stat. Now imagine that with a stronger Attack stat and Coil. You have just pictured a monster. This also most likely gives Arilous the strongest Gunk Shot, which is also extremely destructive. The Intimidate effect is very nice, giving Arilous an edge on physical opponents. Sucker Punch does a truckload of damage as well, and access to all the fangs takes out the majority of weaknesses Arilous has. Poison Fang's base 50 damage is boosted by the same combination that makes Outrage and Gunk Shot so scary, and a 50% chance to badly poison the opponent makes this forgotten fang more viable than it ever has been. If this thing gets off just one Coil, it becomes a sweeping machine that will leave a trail of broken dreams of victory in its wake.

Here's one that just seems all right.

Parents: Wormadam(Trash) & Volcarona
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Wormrona
New type: Bug/Steel
New base stats: 82/74/90/112/110/78
New ability and desc: Overcoat + Flame Body = Combustible: Grants immunity to weather damage and powder moves. Powder moves used on Wormrona deal 1/10th of the opponent's max HP as damage. This has a 20% chance of burning.
Notable moves: Flash Cannon, Iron Defense, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Stealth Rock, Struggle Bug, Amnesia, Calm Mind, Fiery Dance, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Hurricane, Light Screen, Roost, Whirlwind, U-Turn.
Role identification: Combustible is helpful for dealing with Pokemon that use Spore or the like. Quiver Dance and Calm Mind serve to up the damage Wormrona can deal, and Amnesia and Iron Defense and to its longevity. Stealth Rock and Whirlwind work well together, and the rocks help deal with the Fire Types, which are the only Pokemon that pose a significant threat. Light Screen makes this thing even more annoying, and combined with Calm Mind/Amnesia, it becomes a Special Attacker's worst nightmare. Fiery Dance's high chance to up Sp. Atk is very nice, and Giga Drain/Roost provide reliable recovery. For such an unorthodox pairing, this isn't too bad.

Last edited:
This might be a bit much. I don't think this has been done before, but if it has, I apologize.

Parents: Quagsire & Dunsparce
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Dunsire
New type: Normal/Ground
New base stats: 108/88/88/75/75/50
New ability and desc: Serene Grace + Unaware = Blissful Ignorance: Ignores positive stat changes of the opponent and doubles the chance of user's move's secondary effects occurring.
Notable moves: Coil, Stealth Rock, Body Slam, Scald, Headbutt, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Recover, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Ancient Power, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Mud Bomb, Earth Power, Charge Beam, Fire Blast, Hex, Poison Jab, Thunder Wave, Yawn, Thunder, Curse, Gyro Ball.
Role identification: If it wasn't for the "meh" stats, Dunsire would be just plain overpowered. Iron Tail has a 60% chance of lowering Defense, Charge Beam has a 100% chance of raising Sp. Atk, and Rock Tomb/Thunder Wave make up for its low Speed and gives it a chance to make use of flinching chances. Curse/Gyro Ball isn't too bad either, and Hex can make use of the menagerie of status ailments Dunsire can put on the opponent. Coil increases the chances of Thunder hitting, and can add on to the power of Dunsire's flinching moves. Finally, Mud Bomb has like a 60% chance to lower the opponent's accuracy. In case it wasn't apparent, Dunsire's gig is making the opponent completely helpless while making Dunsire stronger and stronger.
Unwaware is Quagsire's hidden ability, hence where there are no Quagsire fusions, like, at all

So, sorry for being late, I'm finally opening Voting Phase (you thought I'd never do that, huh?).
As always, you can vote for 10 submissions among these:
Altaria/Genesect
Metagross/Emboar

Luxray/Mawile
Vespiquen/Deoxys-A
Scyther/Kyurem
Absol/Meloetta
Genesect/Florges
Cofagrigus/Landorus-I

Tyranitar/Nidoking
Feraligatr/Rampardos
Ampharos/Abomasnow
Altaria/Noivern
Charizard/Lapras
Rhyperior/Gogoat

Gardevoir/Reuniclus
Shuckle/Heracross
Landorus-I/Scizor
Kyurem/Manectric
Magnezone/Poliwrath
Dusknoir/Metagross

Excadrill/Miltank
Zoroark/porygon2
Shockle/Kyurem
Slaking/Darmanitan
Abomasnow/Haxorus
Alakazam/Electrode

Abomasnow/Tangrowth
Ampharos/Golduck
Kecleon/Stoutland
Omastar/Tornadus-I
Porygon2/Hydreigon
Malamar/Deoxys

Aromatisse/Roserade
Golem/Aegislash
Flareon/Rhyperior
Arbok/Gogoat
Tangrowth/Ludicolo
Reuniclus/Magnezone

Rampardos/Deoxys-A
Venomoth/Volcanion
Gallade/Darkrai
Sceptile/Heliolisk
Tentacruel/Heatran
Keldeo/Hoopa

Latios/Porygon-Z
Weezing/Spiritomb
Absol/Mienshao
Gigalith/Doublade
Tornadus-T/Alomomola
Breloom/Trevenant

Victreebel/Landorus-I
Gourgeist-Super/Muk
Flareon/Slaking

Meloetta/Garchomp
Drapion/Heracross
Heliolisk/Hydreigon
Infernape/Mienshao
Gastrodon/Omastar
Azelf/Slurpuff

Mr Mime/Genesect
Mr Mime/Beheeyem
Deoxys/Chatot
Cloyster/Kingler
Swellow/Dodrio

Glailie/Virizion
Dugtrio/Nidoking
Cinncino/Mamoswine
Rotom-H/Sceptile

Yanmega/Flygon
Golurk/Scizor
Basculin-Blue/Malamar
Shuckle/Deoxys-A
Kangaskhan/Marowak
Raichu/Azumarill

Gengar/Rotom
Furfrou/Camerupt
Escavalier/Forretress

Galvantula/Volcarona
Landorus-I/Thundurus-I
Landorus-T/Thundurus-T
Escavalier/Flygon
Ambipom/Weavile
Arbok/Tyrantrum

Breloom/Whimsicott
Lopunny/Deoxys-A
Furfrou/Umbreon
Diancie/Ferrothorn
Manaphy/Alakazam
Mew/Pidgeot

Lumineon/Alomomola
Dugtrio/Weavile

Torterra/Whimsicott
Beedrill/Heracross
Charizard/Hoopa
Altaria/Meloetta (Chopin Alkaninoff you made 3 posts for three different fusions, please never do that again)
Abomasnow/Venusaur
Abomasnow/Ludicolo

Quagsire/Dunsparce
Claydol/Skarmory
Zweilous/Arbok
Wormadam-T/Volcarona

Last edited:
Dusknoir/Metagross
Shuckle/Heracross
Charizard/Hoopa
Altaria/Meloetta
Abomasnow/Venusaur (come on guys just throw Abomasnow a bone)
Mr. Mime/Beheeyem
Landorus-I/Thundurus-I
Landorus/Scizor

I feel that the Abomasnow fusions presented are quite unbalanced and I do not personally like them so I am not gonna vote for them, Sorry.

Altaria/Genesect
Zoroark/Pory2
Mew/Pidgeot
Emboar/Metagross
Sceptile/Heliolisk
Meloetta/Garchomp

Other votes may come later.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
The title should be changed to "Voting Phase", no?

Alright, here we go
Altaria/Genesect
Thundurus-I/Landorus-I
Emboar/Metagross
Thundurus-T/Tornadus-T
Arbok/Tyrantrum
Hydreigon/Heliolisk
Mr. Mime/Beheeyeem
Abomasnow/Tangrowth
Flygon/Escavalier
Breloom/Trevenant

Last edited:
Tyranitar/Nidoking (I love how this FE keeps finding more unique ways to poison mons)
Ampharos/Abomasnow (How I look not voting for a fusion I've literally submitted in the past)
Gardevoir/Reuniclus (See above)
Dusknoir/Metagross (Dusknoir plus Rapid Spin AND Defog Immunity? I'm In)
Aromatisse/Roserade (Really nice ability on this one)
Keldeo/Hoopa (This thing is just brutal...I love it)
Gourgeist-Super/Muk (Trick Black Sludge could be interesting if it works how I think...even if not still cool!)
Shuckle/Kyurem (Self Vote #1)
Abomasnow/Haxorus (Self Vote#2. Want this to get in before people realize they can make a better version with Sand)
Alakazam/Electrode (Self Vote#3. I love breaking speed records)

Are we allowed to self-vote? That seems kinda broken, but if it's okay...

Dunsparce/Quagsire (It might not have Unaware, but a guaranteed Ancient Power boost after getting hit by a Water move is pretty cool)[Self vote #1]
Claydol/Skarmory (Very good Rapid Spinner with nice setup moves and typing)[Self vote #2]
Zweilous/Arbok (Coil + Hustle + Outrage & Gunk Shot. Need I say more?)[Self vote #3]
Weezing/Spiritomb (This thing seems so jerkish I LOVE IT)
Venomoth/Volcanion (Quiver Dance Steam Eruption + Awesome ability and possible design)
Flareon/Slaking (I love the ability, and the stats are just devastating. FEAR THE QUICK ATTACK)
Genesect/Florges (All I can picture is a robotic Florges with Genesect colors, and it looks AMAZING. The variety of roles it has sounds great, too)
Heracross/Shuckle (The Mega really sells it)
Kecleon/Stoutland (Cool ability, nice bulk, and awesome movepool. Everything you could ask for in a tank)
Furfrou/Umbreon (Incredible wall, incredible ability, and access to both Cotton Guard and Foul Play!? Sign me up!)

If self-votes aren't actually allowed, then just tell me so I can change this.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Abomasnow/Tangrowth (VOTE FOR THIS PLEASE. Neither Pokemon has been used before)
Ampharos/Golduck (Self-vote #2)
Malamar/Deoxys-N (Self-vote #3)
Gardevoir/Reuniclus (Passive damage on a whole another level)
Dusknoir/Metagross (Offensive Fablesteel, I approve)
Alakazam/Electrode (Viable Electrode fusion... somehow)
Vespiquen/Deoxys-A (Balanced Deoxys-A fusion)
Tangrowth/Ludicolo (Works because of the countless Mega Charizard Y fusions)
Gourgeist-Super/Muk (The ability makes up for the rest)
Escavalier/Flygon (Has everything to be a good defense Pokemon)

Honorable mentions:
Luxray/Mawile (No complaints, good concept, would vote for it if there weren't better fusions)
Volcarona/Galvantula (Same as above)
Swellow/Dodrio (Nice concept but ability is too broken. Should be nerfed or something)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Abomasnow/Haxorus (#MakeHailGreatAgain)
Venomoth/Volcanion
Dusknoir/Metagross
Gourgeist-Super/Muk
Victreebel/Landorus
Keldeo/Hoopa
Alakazam/Electrode
Abomasnow/Ampharos
Tentacruel/Heatran
(Give the squid some love)
Tyranitar/Nidoking

I thought about the whole never been used slate some more, and came to the conclusion that instead of each fusee should never been fused before, it should be each mon should participate in no more than two winning submissions. Because getting in once can be pure luck, getting twice because of its ability needed for a certain situation, but thrice or more means it obviously carries certain qualities that make it a favourite for submitting. This idea makes so you dont have to resort to really bad mons (Raticate, Mightyena, etc) for variety but still have great underused options for fusions (Cloyster, Dragonite, Shaymin-Sky). The only Cloyster fusion won purely for luck for example.

That and I really wanted to submit another Cloyster fusion.

Last edited:
Abomasnow/Ampharos
Tyranitar/Nidoking
Altaria/Noivern
Flygon/Escavalier
Luxray/Mawile
Arbok/Tyrantrum
Charizard/Lapras

Will add more later.

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Alright, time to vote.
Mienshao/Infernape (because self-votes are cool)
Cofagrigus/Landorus-I
Miltank/Excadrill
Hydreigon/Porygon2
Absol/Mienshao
Mr.Mime/Genesect
Thundurus/Landorus
Breloom/Whimsicott
Wormadam/Volcarona
Gardevoir/Reuniclus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)