Serious US Election Thread (read post #2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty

i dont care if i ever come down♪
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're making a gamble on the behalf of all us, and we'll all loose. You might as well be saying that you're voting for WW-III, because you'd rather have that, than a progressive Supreme Judge lineup. And same goes for anyone who is voting for Trump for the same reason. I'm sorry for saying this, but I am sick and tired of how well Trump is doing, even though by all logic, he should be doing worse than the third party candidates who are more qualified than him! And I'm sorry that I'm being tough on you.

But I am convinced that Trump will start WW-III, and the only thing stopping him are perhaps extraterrestrial craft shutting down the nukes like during the Cold War, but this time en mass. That is not a gamble I want to make.

Oh, he'll change America all right. He'll complete the change into a crony-capitalist state that the super wealthy have wanted for decades at least, where progressive activism is crushed, and our planet is slowly dying. And that is assuming he doesn't start a nuclear holocaust.
And you guys say Trump fear mongers lol

Could replace Trump with Hillary and it all pretty much syncs up nicely
Okay, how? Find some reputable people and new media that says Hillary could start WW-III (of course, if that's the case, we're all screwed whether Trump or Hillary becomes President)!

And you guys say Trump fear mongers lol
Too bad we have people of repute actually saying that there is a significant chance that Trump is a threat to civilization.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-d-taylor/donald-trumps-recipe-for-_1_b_9527534.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...ar-3-by-accident-or-on-purpose-Does-it-matter

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Tony Schwartz is the person you should really be paying attention to (I can't believe I've been calling him Tom all this time by accident!).

And I wish my family could afford a bunker (or not. There'd be no United States left)! Mock me while you can, but you'll be sorry! And if I'm wrong, I'll apologize happily, assuming we are still living in a democracy (and not a sham like the old Soviet empire). Otherwise, I'll still be resentful (and rubbing it in while I can)!

You're making a gamble on the behalf of all us, and we'll all loose. You might as well be saying that you're voting for WW-III, because you'd rather have that, than a progressive Supreme Judge lineup. And same goes for anyone who is voting for Trump for the same reason. I'm sorry for saying this, but I am sick and tired of how well Trump is doing, even though by all logic, he should be doing worse than the third party candidates who are more qualified than him! And I'm sorry that I'm being tough on you.

But I am convinced that Trump will start WW-III, and the only thing stopping him are perhaps extraterrestrial craft shutting down the nukes like during the Cold War, but this time en mass. That is not a gamble I want to make.

Oh, he'll change America all right. He'll complete the change into a crony-capitalist state that the super wealthy have wanted for decades at least, where progressive activism is crushed, and our planet is slowly dying. And that is assuming he doesn't start a nuclear holocaust.
For shits and giggles Ill break this down

Paragraph one is a bunch of fear mongering with a progressive supreme court that still somewhat syncs up lol. Trump hasn't put up any judges yet so he can easily throw one of his friends from his democrat days on the bench. And the final part about being sick of how well Trump is doing, that pretty much syncs up with Hillary as well.

Paragraph two is straight up fear mongering

Paragraph three directly syncs up with Hillary. Crony-capitalist state, that pretty much sums up Hillary's economic plan for the past 20+ years. Progressive activism, throw back to the democrat national convention. Nuclear holocaust from the woman eliminating all stability in the middle east and trying to provoke china, the one country who is holding back North Korea. Plus Russia seems to be taking advantage of American foreign policy in these past 8 years, can't really see that changing.

Quit fear mongering and realize that there isn't a good choice this time around

Could replace Trump with Hillary and it all pretty much syncs up nicely
Okay, how. Find some reputable people and new media that says Hillary could start WW-III (of course, if that's the case, we're all screwed whether Trump or Hillary becomes President)!
For shits and giggles Ill break this down

Paragraph one is a bunch of fear mongering with a progressive supreme court that still somewhat syncs up lol. Trump hasn't put up any judges yet so he can easily throw one of his friends from his democrat days on the bench. And the final part about being sick of how well Trump is doing, that pretty much syncs up with Hillary as well.

Paragraph two is straight up fear mongering

Paragraph three directly syncs up with Hillary. Crony-capitalist state, that pretty much sums up Hillary's economic plan for the past 20+ years. Progressive activism, throw back to the democrat national convention. Nuclear holocaust from the woman eliminating all stability in the middle east and trying to provoke china, the one country who is holding back North Korea. Plus Russia seems to be taking advantage of American foreign policy in these past 8 years, can't really see that changing.

Quit fear mongering and realize that there isn't a good choice this time around
But you haven't given me any credible sources that Hillary will start WW-III. I've given credible sources that Trump will, so call it what you want (I don't care at this point), what I'm saying isn't untrue. Whether you believe or want to believe it or not, it doesn't matter in the end. I am trying to warn you all that anyone who votes for Trump is making a huge mistake, and if he gets elected, we will all regret it.

Hillary had better end crony-state capitalism with her proposed campaign finance reform, or I and many other voters are gonna want her head on a platter (figuratively speaking of course). And I would expect Trump to send in the police and national guard to kill demonstrators in the street before Hillary would (and if she does, then it's going to lead to a revolt or civil war anyways). And he has millions of followers who would love to get in on the action, since I've seen many who have left rather hateful comments, and Trump seems to be good at fanning this hate and violence, and can easily do so against progressives.

Hillary didn't start the destabilization. She made it worse, I will grant that, but Bush/Cheney started it with the deposing of Saddam.

And the best way to deal with countries like China, North Korea, and Russia's belligerent leaders is to not give an inch. Kim Jong Un and Putin are bullies, as are China's ruling party, and there is nothing wrong with dealing with them accordingly when they act like them.

Okay, how. Find some reputable people and new media that says Hillary could start WW-III (of course, if that's the case, we're all screwed whether Trump or Hillary becomes President)!

But you haven't given me any credible sources that Hillary will start WW-III. I've given credible sources that Trump will, so call it what you want (I don't care at this point), what I'm saying isn't untrue. Whether you believe or want to believe it or not, it doesn't matter in the end. I am trying to warn you all that anyone who votes for Trump is making a huge mistake, and if he gets elected, we will all regret it.

Hillary had better end crony-state capitalism with her proposed campaign finance reform, or I and many other voters are gonna want her head on a platter (figuratively speaking of course). And I would expect Trump to send in the police and national guard to kill demonstrators in the street before Hillary would (and if she does, then it's going to lead to a revolt or civil war anyways). And he has millions of followers who would love to get in on the action, since I've seen many who have left rather hateful comments, and Trump seems to be good at fanning this hate and violence, and can easily do so against progressives.

Hillary didn't start the destabilization. She made it worse, I will grant that, but Bush/Cheney started it with the deposing of Saddam.

And the best way to deal with countries like China, North Korea, and Russia's belligerent leaders is to not give an inch. Kim Jong Un and Putin are bullies, as are China's ruling party, and there is nothing wrong with dealing with them accordingly when they act like them.
Did the destabilization of the Middle east, the lax foreign policy of russia, or the China/North Korea situation mean nothing to you? You have devolved into a blind, fear mongering Hillary supporter who is literally turning a blind eye to everything about her in order to justify voting for her and its pathetic.

Hillary had made a deal with the Obama administration that she wouldn't accept money for the Clinton foundation from sources that could put her in conflict with her job as secretary of state which turned out to be crap. You have seemed to do more mental gymnastics to declare "nuclear holocaust" for Trump, yet you give the benefit of the doubt for this?

The Clinton's have a long history of failure in foreign policy and instead of learning from the mistakes of Bush/Cheney, she repeated that strategy mulitple times over. I recommend looking up the definition of insanity.

Don't give them an inch. Your stupidity in defending Hillary is absolutely laughable

Did the destabilization of the Middle east, the lax foreign policy of russia, or the China/North Korea situation mean nothing to you? You have devolved into a blind, fear mongering Hillary supporter who is literally turning a blind eye to everything about her in order to justify voting for her and its pathetic.

Hillary had made a deal with the Obama administration that she wouldn't accept money for the Clinton foundation from sources that could put her in conflict with her job as secretary of state which turned out to be crap. You have seemed to do more mental gymnastics to declare "nuclear holocaust" for Trump, yet you give the benefit of the doubt for this?

The Clinton's have a long history of failure in foreign policy and instead of learning from the mistakes of Bush/Cheney, she repeated that strategy mulitple times over. I recommend looking up the definition of insanity.

Don't give them an inch. Your stupidity in defending Hillary is absolutely laughable
And you're letting your hatred of Hillary blind you to the threat that Trump poses to democracy and the world. You still haven't provided any credible sources supporting your claim that Hillary will start WW-III

If people weren't voting for Trump en mass, I'd be voting for Jill Stein! I hate these ignorant fools as much as I despise Hillary (in a different sort of way, I guess. Depends on if they are willingly ignorant. That I don't tolerate in this case!), but I won't stand by while this lunatic is elected! I'm not turning a blind eye to what Hillary has done, such as what she allowed in Honduras, or that she has taken money from gas and oil corporations, and I, Sanders, and his other supporters will not tolerate that shit when she becomes President. If she fails to fulfill her promises, life is going to become hell for her, we will see to that.

I've waited for the polls to change in the favor of one of the third party candidates, and even Johnson isn't getting into the debate. Like it or not, it looks like the choice is binary this year. We don't have to like it, but part of being a progressive is accepting the truth, and taking the logical course of action. As a matter of fact, I hate it! I hate this stupid electoral college we have, and we need to get rid of it, but we'll have to start a movement for that after the election, because we'll never get anywhere in time with it. It is really one of the things keeping third party candidates from taking off.

And if you really want to make a difference, we need to get down-ticket honest politicians elected. Even if Stein got elected, she'd still have to deal with a very hostile Congress and Senate. Many of them are spoiled, stubborn little brats who would obstruct meaningful change because the people holding their next campaign contributions would feel threatened by her, just like what we've been seeing with Obama. We need more well-meaning people like Warren and Sanders.

And you think I'm fear-mongering? My father thinks that anyone who votes for anyone but Hillary is an idiot who is voting for WW-III, and wants me to say that to the political Facebook pages I'm a part of. I disagree with the idiot part. I at least understand why Hillary is dropping in the polls. I at least understand why people are voting for Stein and Johnson, and sympathize.

And say how corrupt the Clinton are, I grudgingly say it, but under the Clinton years, my family did do well. We had a balanced budget, and the middle class was doing well. Those were the best years of my life. I think we'll survive another Clinton administration far more likely just fine before a Trump administration. To be fair, Hillary isn't Bill, as I've argued to my father, but you have yet to provide a convincing argument. I'm not giving Clinton the benefit of the doubt. I've just seen no evidence that she is a risk to democracy or life like Trump is.

And you're letting your hatred of Hillary blind you to the threat that Trump poses to democracy and the world. You still haven't provided any credible sources supporting your claim that Hillary will start WW-III

If people weren't voting for Trump en mass, I'd be voting for Jill Stein! I hate these ignorant fools as much as I despise Hillary (in a different sort of way, I guess. Depends on if they are willingly ignorant. That I don't tolerate in this case!), but I won't stand by while this lunatic is elected! I'm not turning a blind eye to what Hillary has done, such as what she allowed in Honduras, or that she has taken money from gas and oil corporations, and I, Sanders, and his other supporters will not tolerate that shit when she becomes President. If she fails to fulfill her promises, life is going to become hell for her, we will see to that.

I've waited for the polls to change in the favor of one of the third party candidates, and even Johnson isn't getting into the debate. Like it or not, it looks like the choice is binary this year. We don't have to like it, but part of being a progressive is accepting the truth, and taking the logical course of action. As a matter of fact, I hate it! I hate this stupid electoral college we have, and we need to get rid of it, but we'll have to start a movement for that after the election, because we'll never get anywhere in time with it. It is really one of the things keeping third party candidates from taking off.

And if you really want to make a difference, we need to get down-ticket honest politicians elected. Even if Stein got elected, she'd still have to deal with a very hostile Congress and Senate. Many of them are spoiled, stubborn little brats who would obstruct meaningful change because the people holding their next campaign contributions would feel threatened by her, just like what we've been seeing with Obama. We need more well-meaning people like Warren and Sanders.

And you think I'm fear-mongering? My father thinks that anyone who votes for anyone but Hillary is an idiot who is voting for WW-III, and wants me to say that to the political Facebook pages I'm a part of. I disagree with the idiot part. I at least understand why Hillary is dropping in the polls. I at least understand why people are voting for Stein and Johnson, and sympathize.

And say how corrupt the Clinton are, I grudgingly say it, but under the Clinton years, my family did do well. We had a balanced budget, and the middle class was doing well. Those were the best years of my life. I think we'll survive another Clinton administration far more likely just fine before a Trump administration. To be fair, Hillary isn't Bill, as I've argued to my father, but you have yet to provide a convincing argument. I'm not giving Clinton the benefit of the doubt. I've just seen no evidence that she is a risk to democracy or life like Trump is.
Ok so aside from popping up in your house and smacking you in the face with the middle east policies, her deals with russia, and the north korea and china, you aren't going to admit that I have provided plenty of sources for her starting WW3. As an aside, the whole point of insanity can speak for itself. She has actually started wars while Trump hasn't. His rhetoric does point out that war can happen at the blink of an eye if someone insults him on twitter, but pretending like not voting for Hillary is voting for WW3 is fear mongering and probably one of the dumbest things said this election cycle, and that is saying a lot considering everything that has been said.

Johnson is a mistake from the libertarian party and his entire campaign has been a complete mess, and nobody would have heard of Jill Stein if either party put up a decent candidate. But they both decided not to and that is the only reason anybody knows about them. Jill Stein is crazy and would be the biggest criminal running for president if Hillary wasn't running for president.

When you say well meaning people and mention a woman who claims to be 1/64th native american to get a comfy job at harvard, I simply laugh at that stupidity.

And yeah you are fear mongering. It's almost like your dad is typing this out point by point for why we should vote for Hillary and using diversion tactics whenever proven wrong. It's painfully obvious.

It's amazing how nostalgic everyone is about the Clinton presidency years. He never seemed to fight congress after 1994, and congress was controlled the by the republican party. Amazing how that worked, too bad Obama couldn't pick up on that.

"but you have yet to provide a convincing argument. I'm not giving Clinton the benefit of the doubt. I've just seen no evidence that she is a risk to democracy or life like Trump is"

After that statement, you need to go back and reread every post of mine because that is not only extremely dumb but wrong as well. Don't respond with more crap until you find everything wrong with that statement.

Ok so aside from popping up in your house and smacking you in the face with the middle east policies, her deals with russia, and the north korea and china, you aren't going to admit that I have provided plenty of sources for her starting WW3. As an aside, the whole point of insanity can speak for itself. She has actually started wars while Trump hasn't. His rhetoric does point out that war can happen at the blink of an eye if someone insults him on twitter, but pretending like not voting for Hillary is voting for WW3 is fear mongering and probably one of the dumbest things said this election cycle, and that is saying a lot considering everything that has been said.

Johnson is a mistake from the libertarian party and his entire campaign has been a complete mess, and nobody would have heard of Jill Stein if either party put up a decent candidate. But they both decided not to and that is the only reason anybody knows about them. Jill Stein is crazy and would be the biggest criminal running for president if Hillary wasn't running for president.

When you say well meaning people and mention a woman who claims to be 1/64th native american to get a comfy job at harvard, I simply laugh at that stupidity.

And yeah you are fear mongering. It's almost like your dad is typing this out point by point for why we should vote for Hillary and using diversion tactics whenever proven wrong. It's painfully obvious.

It's amazing how nostalgic everyone is about the Clinton presidency years. He never seemed to fight congress after 1994, and congress was controlled the by the republican party. Amazing how that worked, too bad Obama couldn't pick up on that.

"but you have yet to provide a convincing argument. I'm not giving Clinton the benefit of the doubt. I've just seen no evidence that she is a risk to democracy or life like Trump is"

After that statement, you need to go back and reread every post of mine because that is not only extremely dumb but wrong as well. Don't respond with more crap until you find everything wrong with that statement.
Or you could just repost what is relevant, rather than getting defensive. I'm using diversionary tactics? What about you, who is sending me on a wild goose chase? Come on, where are the articles where experts say that a Hillary administration would cause WW-III? This is important to know. It shouldn't take long to google them, and paste the link!

I know Hillary is bad, but I haven't seen any proof that she would end the world, or that trying to bargain with her would be a death sentence, like it would be with Trump in command of the military.

You think a women who says she is 1/64 Native American is bad? How about a man who tried to force people out of their property so he could build a damned golf resort for the well-to-do? And don't go around saying that Trump didn't start a war, while Hillary did. I bet you he would have if he had been in Hillary's position. I can't believe that you're even trying to defend that pig.

And I guess that since you're against Johnson and Stein, that means you're either not voting, or are pro-Trump. If that's the case, then you should know you're forcing my hand.

You say I'm fear mongering, but then, you're saying that Hillary will start WW-III without any evidence to back it up, and yet you want me to allow Trump to become President, just so Hillary won't.

And don't call me stupid. I haven't called you stupid. In fact, I used to respect you. Your unfair attacks on me is wiping that respect away.

Another Trump lie: Clinton and Obama started the instability that formed ISIS. It was the Bush/Cheney administration.

Trump is trying to destroy his own campaign. He gets in a good spot where he could theoretically hit Clinton with something and put her on the spot, and then he does a ridiculous pivot back to a topic that hurts him. See: Bringing up Rosie O'Donnell for no good reason, etc.

(Not that I'm complaining.)

The real debate that needs to happen is who sold out more to these two candidates, bernie supporters or the conservative movement? Originally the conservative movement held a great lead but recently bernie supporters have made a great surge in the polls. When will that national debate happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)