Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

tbh i could be wrong but UncleSam's post seems less like a genuine attempt at finding scum and more a cleverly constructed post to frame someone as scum

I wouldn't rush to lynch Nico just yet - US claimed Pokemon which is just as much a kid anime as a bad anime, and hook flavour of a rose (Team Rocket) points to US being the culprit (ofc nico could be lying but there's no way to be sure just yet).

I mean I'm willing to be persuaded but I remain unconvinced atm

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dude that claim was a joke based on this. I am not Pokemon; the sheet is public, you can see everything and who is clean/not lol.

Additionally, Nico? claimed to have been blocked by 'a rose', not hooked. And the village just lost a vigilante. And the good mafia BG (Yeti) is dead. And the kids mafia BG (Sunny004/Aubisio) is dead. And the village BG (Mithril) is dead. And the wolf BG (Da Letter El) is dead.

So who is left that blocks kills exactly? I mean I guess it's possible that the last Kids is a dedicated BG but that seems unlikely with both the JOAT role on Sunny AND the team-wide kill protect on Aubisio.

Like literally go look at the sheet that Nomark linked just last page. That is the info I am working off of in addition to the evidence I've personally witnessed. I am lynching because it is slam dunk - King_ was playing horrendously anti-town but I probably should've seen that, while that is the LightWolf!mafia play, it may or may not be the King_!mafia play. This lynch, however, is based on a ton of accumulated evidence in that Nico?'s claims of failing just don't hold up at all.

Yeah I got the terminology mixed up, my bad
and
Aaa cmon really?

Is there like a limit to hookers or something?/?? And aren't there roles that can act like a hooker guise themselves as a hooker, but not be one like???
There were a lot of weird roles this game my dudes

Like I said its a miracle I lasted this long on my own!

OOOONE MORE THING I found out what Gmaxing means, and for shame! For shame on all of you! Dishonor! Dishonor on your family! And your cow!

Not cool bro, stalking a user shouldn't be part of it especially to newbies, I mean, what just cause I'm new means I couldn't possibly be talking to someone I already know? lol

Any who here's a doodley-doo on the matter

lol wouldn't it have been funny if I drew and actual finger wagging? Or animated one? Eh maybe next time hihi

*blows a kiss to Twin*

Deadline

UncleSam tells everyone to get Nico?, and begrudgingly everyone agrees while Nico? invites you to suck it.

This doesn't stop her from getting lynched, however

Dear Nico?,

You are Cowboy Bebop.

While your success in Japan may not have rivaled your success in the West, you were nonetheless an instant classic, becoming the first anime many watch to this day. You're the quintessential space drifter anime, featuring a beautiful jazz soundtrack, crisp 90s animation, and an episodic storyline that never slacks in building the world and characters. You are as proud to represent the Good Anime as you are to represent the top slot in many reviewer's lists.

You are an Expert Killer. In the show, your characters are incredibly skilled bounty hunters able to do any job for a meager amount of cash. In real life, you have won the hearts and minds of the American public, and can survive almost any 1v1 against other anime. Thus, when your faction assigns a kill to you, it will cut through roleblocking, protection, and effects that would change your target. The kill flavor will make it clear that it is an Expert Kill, however.

You are allied with the Good Anime. You win when all threats to the Good Anime are eliminated.
One way or another, you have a feeling the conflict can't last much longer. It is now Night 5, which will end around noon EST on Thursday but I trust a handful of people can send in actions early

What like some sort of sick ironic metaphor??/?

GOOD GOD MAN! THE HORROR

We have the technology, Nico built faster, stronger, and with the facial tattoos of a sick bouncer bodyguard weapons replaced with even sicker super soakers and a taste for mecha

She returns as Nico? From Outlaw Star? The Bebop harem anime that was also pretty cool sometimes?

Or just let me enjoy the sweet sweet release of death :toast: hihi

ALLACTIONSINLINE

You wake up from your brief nap to find that there's only one body in the square. That's odd...

kirsche was annihilated by a giant laser cannon

Dear kirsche,

You are Pokemon.

An anime series almost as old as the game itself, but much worse in quality, you captured the hearts and minds of a generation and continue to run to this day, constantly ignoring the fact that Ash is still 10 years old. Since we're on Smogon, you don't really need an introduction.

You are an Investigator and Mayor. At night you may reply here with NX - Investigate USER, and you will hack their Smogon account to recieve their full Role PM. Your influence in the community also earns you one extra vote in the day's lynch.

You are allied with the Kids Anime. You win when all threats to the Kids Anime are eliminated.
With that, the Kids Anime have been eliminated

Tension mounts as you proceed to hunt for the final threats. Results going out don't post

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ayyy lmao LETS GO BOYS

looks like we caught a huge break again, and are back in the driver's seat!

Anyway at this point this is how I see things:
- There's two mafia left almost certainly vs. four villagers
- Of those, I am between 95% to 100% certain that Flyhn, Shubaka and myself are clear.
- That almost certainly leaves 2/3 of Haruno, Galap, and Eagle4 in my mind

Overall, if I had to rank the not-me people from most likely mafia to least likely, this is how I'd do it:
Most Likely
Eagle4
Galap
Haruno
Flyhn
Shubaka
Least Likely

Explanations:
- Eagle4 has a classic mafia fake claim that's never been confirmed in any way, and he tried to defend Nico until there was no other option left but to lynch her
- Galap has another classic mafia fake claim that's never been confirmed, and has essentially idled his way through the game (the idling is more of a null than a mafia lean which is why he's just a little less likely than Eagle4 from my perspective)
- Haruno also has an easily-fakeable role that's never been verified, but he's been more actively talking to me and has seemed legitimately clueless almost the entire game. Basically, while his role is scummy, he seems to be acting less scummy to me
- Flyhn has a typically-village role which is difficult to fake claim, and although it's never been verified as far as I know, his play has generally been pro-town as well. It's also a bit less likely there would be a mafia safeguard in this game given that the mafia had an expert killer (Nico?), which sort of served the same function as a mafia safeguard typically would
- Shubaka was found to be a reverse martyr by Nomark, so although his role also hasn't been confirmed afaik, I think it is unlikely there's two moles in the same game (since DLE was also a mole role)

I want opinions from EVERYONE in the game over the next 24 hours, since we really need to get organized now and take this one home

I particularly want to hear from Eagle4 and Galap - who do you think is scummy, and why? May as well throw in an Haruno as well here.

Oh, and DO NOT VOTE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If you do I will hard accuse you of being mafia, since only the remaining mafia would possibly want to cut discussion short and turbo someone at this point.

I didn't defend Nico?, I just used the example of your Pokemon claim UncleSam as reasoning as to why you aren't necessarily to be trusted, which turned out to be a joke that I missed and so realised that I didn't have much against you, and that using your reasoning, Nico? is logically mafian.

The reason why I still don't think you're necessarily to be trusted is because you haven't actually died yet, when logically you should because 1) You're a big name player 2) You've voiced your intent to lead the town, + as of yesterday you're leading the town sorta. That you haven't been killed makes you automatically suspicious, regardless of whether you lynched one of your theoretical teammates (Nico?) or not. I have less reason to believe that you're maf because Kids Anime are now gone tho, but that doesn't make you an automatic townie in my eyes.

As for my role, nothing I can do about that but say that Blazade did go and msg me during the game to apologise for my role, saying that he tried to make everyone have something interesting but zorbees made him throw in another townie for numbers.

As for who I think is scummy, literally no clue. In all honesty I haven't been paying attention to this game that much due to the fact that I'm in my freshers week of Uni (aka party erryday). In my experience peeps who claim BPV are almost always bad, so Galap I guess. I can buy into Shubaka being clean but that's legit it - everybody else has something that makes them a lil bit scummy. Haruno could just be a good actor, mafia safeguards are a thing and so Flhyn isn't in the clear, and I've already told you UncleSam why you're not necessarily townie.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Well look at who has died night by night keeping in mind mafia had the sheet super early on through Yeti. N1 and N2 were powerful village roles/leadership dying (outside of our own vig kills obv), N3 was when the mafia all decided to stab each other I guess lmao, then N4 was killing the best village roles (by which point the sheet was publicized), and N5 was another mafia stab it looks like.

I guess I should thank Blazade for giving me a shite role so that when noob Twin gets moled it's the good roles that get offed instead of me lmao

Anyway I mean surely you must have some idea who you think is bad right? Or at least promise to pay more attention because if you are good I need you to convince me of it since I'm going off my gut at this point and you look pretty scummy; you definitely did refuse to initially lynch nico and were subtly defending ('this doesn't look like a real attempt to find scum but looks like a frame job') and I guess it looks like you're trying to deflect from that onto me rather than answering about it? Would like more on that from you.

In other news Haruno said he has three votes, so I propose that we have three people vote him and he plus one other votes whoever we think is scummiest. Want his input on who he suspects as well. Also we don't have to test this if people think it might be riskier than just lynching someone, but even if Haruno is bad he must have a partner so in theory we could set up a lynch between then, though In that case an unvote at deadline would be tie lynch and gg so maybe it's not worth the risk. Thoughts?

We could also do 4/2 and then make the decision tomorrow but I'd much rather not forestall and risk some sort of vote negate shenanigans

Want more from Eagle4, and want something from everyone else as well.

I'm They not He, and can somebody re link the sheet to me? Triple voter is Odd, I know what Flyhn and I are bc we're Buddies (?), but beyond that I, too, am suspect of UncleSam lead. Mostly because of the fact that I question authority naturally, have been moled at least twice in my Smogon career (with what, 3 full games?), and because Uncle Sam has lead us to only Kids Anime deaths iirc. Kirsche shared these feelings with me, but unfortunately, was a scum and also dead. Such is life

I haven't done much this game since I have a passive role (1x BPV) and have been mostly trying to hang back and observe to learn the ropes since this is my first game. I didn't vote very often because usually when I checked the thread most of the votes were going one way already. Now that there aren't many people left my votes will definitely matter and be necessary.

That being said, There have been no attempts on my life thus far, so the mafia will have a harder time killing me at night, especially at this point. So they will probably try to get me lynched. So I think we should consider those who want to lynch me to be somewhat suspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)