Tournament Chessmons Tournament [Won by Fighter Noobs (Megazard, Thimo)]

Sign-Ups are over!

Couple of changes...
There will no longer be a store.
Sorry about this it was making the tournament too complicated!
Also PRIZE!
~Cool in game pokemon after you win talk to Reverb about claiming your prize ;)

Schedule will be posted tomorrow so the matches start Friday.
Thank you all for joining we have 16 teams!
Good Luck and Have Fun!

There will no longer be a store.
Sorry about this it was making the tournament too complicated!
BTW, I wasn't trying to make it sound that complicated. I think it would have been kind of fun to get to sabotage your opponent, it's just that we'd have to avoid confusion about Held Items vs. Store Items.
Rules about winning!
If BOTH members of your team WIN: Your team gets 5 points.
If ONE member of your team LOSES: Your team gets 2 points
If BOTH members of your team LOSE: Your team gets 0 points.
What's the point of having points if there is no longer a store? (No pun intended.) ...Unless the plan is to use these points to determine who goes to playoffs.

Sorry for being out, I was in camp for three days (Tuesday to Thursday).

Anyway, I see that there have been a total of 16 teams...congratulations! However blalib, I have yet to see Raj, so you may need to figure out what I can do.

No store )=... I get it but now there is not that exciting feel to it imo.

Reward is still a bit weird and shabby e.e

CsBlastoise
Playoffs:
Teams will play 5 games until playoffs. The top 8 teams make playoffs. This is determined by the number of points. If both members of a team lose in the playoffs their team is out. If one player loses while the other player wins the player that lost is out. The remaining member is still in. The final game is regular chessmons Team vs Team best of there.

Week One:
Normal Chessmons rules and...

Your king may be any Mega-OU or below!
(King can be a pseudo-legendary as well)

IroniclyRaj vs The Johning Jolteons

CTC Fanboys vs Shamrock

PBS Kids vs CCChessmons321

Fighter Noobs vs King Trollers

PenQuin Paradise vs Rice Lightning and Co.

Pawn Stars vs The Wobbuffets

Elemental Mega Bladers vs s u d o w o o d o

HarambePAYdforoursins vs Nimzowitschians

Current Teams:
IronicDouble (‽) + Raj - Name: IroniclyRaj
GreenGogoatttt + Ango - Name: CTC Fanboys
Alievew + Bronzeapollo - Name: PBS Kids
Megazard + Josh - Name: Fighter Noobs
PenQuin + Paradise~ - Name: Penquin Paradise
cryalot + Dibs The Dreamer - Name: The Johning Jolteons
Rafooa11 + Microwavable - Name: Pawn Stars
CsBlastoise + FireRaichu OFikqe - Name: Elemental Mega Bladers
DDDon + Yveltal321 - Name: CCChessmons321
Conor3197 + Jazzo - Name: Shamrock
EnemyJurist + Acast - Name: s u d o w o o d o
Knuckstrike + Numera - Name: Nimzowitschians
sand1234 + Silverwhiteblue - Name: King Trollers
Paycard + harambaethot - Name: HarambePAYdforoursins
Commander Awesome + teateater - Name: The Wobbuffets
Endal + Zyo - Name: Rice Lightning and Co.

Post replay of the battle in the forums or pm it to me. This is one battle NOT best of three.

Note: It does not matter which member of the opposing team you play!

Last edited:
Week One:
Normal Chessmons rules and...

Your king may be any Mega-OU or below!
(King can be a pseudo-legendary as well)

IroniclyRaj vs The Johning Jolteons

CTC Fanboys vs Shamrock

PBS Kids vs CCChessmons321

Joshzard vs King Trollers

PenQuin Paradise vs Rice Lightning and Co.

Pawn Stars vs The Wobbuffets

Elemental Mega Bladers vs s u d o w o o d o

HarambePAYdforoursins vs Nimzowitschians

Post replay of the battle in the forums or pm it to me. This is one battle NOT best of three.

Note: It does not matter which member of the opposing team you play!
How do we know which person we are vsing or do we just vs whoever? Like we know what team we are vsing but not which person.

blalib will probably be able to answer this question best: I'm just wondering (this is my first big tour), are we supposed to post on this thread when we've contacted our potential opponents? Also, is there a specific way you want us to contact each other? I looked at the PSPL IV thread once or twice while that was going on, and they wanted participants in that tournament to communicate by VM so that mods could see it.

blalib will probably be able to answer this question best: I'm just wondering (this is my first big tour), are we supposed to post on this thread when we've contacted our potential opponents? Also, is there a specific way you want us to contact each other? I looked at the PSPL IV thread once or twice while that was going on, and they wanted participants in that tournament to communicate by VM so that mods could see it.
To contact your opponent just get in touch with them any way you can. Example: pm them on showdown or maybe post something on their forums account page. You SHOULD tell me that you contacted them (this can be done over pm or posting) and if you are having trouble contacting them you should tell me. Once you have battle make sure to save the replay then you post that here in the forums.

Edit: Check out Megazards post below

Last edited:
The main real reason for saying contacted is that if someone messages their opponent and their opponent doesn't reply, they can call activity and say "My opponent didn't reply to my pm / vm" if ye don't play before the deadline. So by saying contacted you will be given the free win instead of the host coin tossing the win, giving the inactive person a chance to win the coin toss and make it into the next round.

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
Would be nice if sooner or later we would do a game together.
For example, in elim stages it'd be a bo3 where you both play a game on your own and then g3 is together.

Would be nice if sooner or later we would do a game together.
For example, in elim stages it'd be a bo3 where you both play a game on your own and then g3 is together.
Not meaning to shut down your idea, but Pokémon Showdown currently doesn't support multi battles... I've already said that I, for one, don't have any of the actual video games, so it couldn't be done that way... there's not much of a chance that this idea could work.

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
Not meaning to shut down your idea, but Pokémon Showdown currently doesn't support multi battles... I've already said that I, for one, don't have any of the actual video games, so it couldn't be done that way... there's not much of a chance that this idea could work.
Not multi-battles, just that you make a team together and pick your moves together. It's still singles 6v6, just that you discuss together what the best move to make is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)