Battle Tent - Finals!

What exactly is going on?
I scheduled with King UU for playing tonight, waited for him about 3-4 hours and then he said he couldn't play because he was celebrating his birthday (REALLY NIGGA?), so he asked me for playing today. Today I talked to him on PS! main server (found him on UU's room) and asked for playing, he was logged in about 1-2 hours.

I know there's still a lot of time before we reach the deadline, but I'm advising from now, because it is so annoying to accord a time and a place for playing, waiting for hours and then being johned this way. I'm not available the most of time.

I haven't seen my opponent today, we scheduled for 9 pm gmt+2, 1 oct.
Also, he was last seen on forums at wednesday

I might be not able to play tomorrow.
So activity.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Wow, the rental pokemons I/my opponent have are majestic.
I think I'll stick with the rental mons I have

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Hoi, I'll take one of those slots. boxofkangaroos
You're essentially subbing in for both silver97 and We Three Kings, since they were both inactive and have not battled. Which rental mons do you want to take? silver97 had Volcanion, Kecleon, and Metagross, while We Three Kings had Xatu, Jirachi, and Mega Aerodactyl. Thanks for stepping in!

You're essentially subbing in for both silver97 and We Three Kings, since they were both inactive and have not battled. Which rental mons do you want to take? silver97 had Volcanion, Kecleon, and Metagross, while We Three Kings had Xatu, Jirachi, and Mega Aerodactyl. Thanks for stepping in!
Ok. Do I sub in for the next battle or are there any outstanding ones?
Volcanion; Jirachi; M-Aerodactyl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)