Tournament The Future of RU! [won by Empo!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost, because well when you make a 10 minute team b/c your opponent wants to do it almost right away when you are going to dinner, I didn't want to be a dick and put it off, long story short make sure you double check that everything has it's EVs. Probably had it if my Alomomola didn't randomly go EV less, and thus would have lived the hit that it didn't. gg anyway.

Lost, because well when you make a 10 minute team b/c your opponent wants to do it almost right away when you are going to dinner, I didn't want to be a dick and put it off, long story short make sure you double check that everything has it's EVs. Probably had it if my Alomomola didn't randomly go EV less, and thus would have lived the hit that it didn't. gg anyway.
no one's lynching you if you don't want to play at the same instant

I'm going to call timer on my opponent. It's super tough to schedule with him because he's so inactive. I've been waiting for 3 days now for a reply as to when we're going to battle...

Opponent didn't show up at the times he scheduled and hasn't responded since. I'm really busy this weekend so I would've liked to get it done before then, but he hasn't said anything.

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
could i get a sub/activity win. littlelucario hasnt responded to me yet even tho has has been active on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)