Overwatch - Brigitte used FLAIL!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rumor going around is she's going to have a stealth ability (think reaper but actually invisible) and her ult shuts down opponent's abilities.

Not sure where I got this from but I remember that much.

would take that with a grain of salt at the current time. jeff kaplan seemed very adamant about avoiding any kind of stealth in the game.

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well not really invisible but kind of distorting things around her "invisible" form. I don't really have the words as this is from memory

yeah, jeff essentially said he's not very open to exploring the idea in any form, including using a "shimmer" or any sort of distortion.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
She may as well be able to turn invisible just to walk around. Would be some kind of teleport.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll say first that invisibility is really really dumb even if it's an ult. It takes literally no skill to counter and only introduces paranoia into the game.

Playing Medic in TF2 is basically doing 360s every 2 (1.5 or you die to Big Earner) seconds or die to a Spy. I don't want that in OW, even if invisibility isn't paired with instakill.

Don't rob people of their front vision up time just because someone picked a hero.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Okay, after a terrible week, I centered myself, started getting good with dps and after a few good soloq games then dual-triple queue with friends I trust, I set a new career high. Fucking finally. It's been tough, I've been playing at my absolute best, but there I am, out of the gold hell to the platinum purgatorium. Now... to diamond!!

Matthew

I know we agreed carrying wasn't really a thing but seriously I just won a game for my team with Reaper / Genji with 94 Elims five round KOTH. Only reason it went to five was because I didn't realize they switched out all their tanks during games three and four. It was an 80% Elimination percent at rank 2200 so I FeelsGoodMan

Last edited:
i got 3k comp points again and im unsure what gold gun to get this time, i already got tracer last season. thinking about reppin my boi bastion

Joim

Pixels matter
Mercy golden gun to show you care!
Carrying isn't a thing, but your impact can be fundamental to the winning of a game, of course. That's why I've been playing Reaper more, which ends up with me getting over 50 kills in koths.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Omygawd Rasier level 400 ???? I'm still at like 290 or something ?? Haven't had too much time playing. I'm kinda regretting Mercy instead of getting Zen S1 maybe idk. But always fun to kill people with the golden pew pew gun tho lol. Haven't even completed my S2 placement so lol. And grinding to GM would take so many games :| *sighs*

Also advice to get your level to the new prestige and keep it there till halloween boxes are out ! That's if you want to farm boxes yea.

I used to play a lot more in the summer, I got the game in mid june and was getting a prestige every 2 weeks at first, once college started its slowed down a lot :)

i considered not playing the last few days so I could grind loot boxes once halloween event is out, but id rather play overwatch -

Joim

Pixels matter
I just got to 301, it's a shame because muh Halloween. But can't stop way to diamond now! Yesterday got a new high too!
Couple of vids I wanted to share:

Reinhart awesome pin

Probably my best potm ever:
(killed a Hanzo too afterwards, basically cleaned the point myself)

Edit: I laughed way too hard at this https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/56uatq/a_day_in_the_life_of_a_hanzo_main/d8mm2bb

ABSOLUTELY HYPED

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/56vw2o/halloween_teaser_on_taiwanese_website/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/56wscs/leak_new_174gb_patch_drops_kst_3am_or_11am_pt/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/56ug1c/evacuation_order_on_october_11th_1110_at_3800/

Sombra tonight? Halloween boxes? omg can't wait

Last edited:

sandshrewz

POTATO
Joim you can abandon qp matches to get exp penalty B) it takes like 10 games to negate it fwiw. But it's probably out tmr based on leaks so lol

Joim

Pixels matter
lol
If the halloween boxes aren't out tonight I'll get the penalty then. Is it the only thing to happen, though? Sure it's just xp penalty? Because that's all I want.

sandshrewz

POTATO
I *think* so. I can't remember if it prevents you from playing comp, but probably not cos I've seen a Muselk video where he played comp with an exp penalty.

Just don't do it too often or it might start handing out time bans maybe? Or that's just if you abandon comp can't rmb.

I think Blizzard learned from everyone bitching about the summer stuff not being available anymore. You can buy the Halloween stuff (except the player icons) with credits, albeit for 3x the price of something in the same tier. (edit: only during the event, it would appear)

Last edited:

Joim

Pixels matter
JEFF DELIVERS, BEST DEVS EVER.
"Players who leave or are disconnected from a competitive match can now rejoin anytime while the match is still in progress"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)