Data ASB Gym League Signup Thread MARK 2 [OP is finally up to date lol jk]

Well since I've only got the one challenge for the moment I guess I should go ahead and accept Maxim for another go around. All necessary information is in the OP.

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Deadfox081 vs. Maxim

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Zarator vs. Ooraloo (Unaccepted)

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- Leader YellowAdminSilver vs. jayelt413 (Unaccepted)
Dragon
N/A
Electric
- Leader Dogfish vs. Exclaimer (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Fairy
- Leader jayelt413 vs deadfox081 (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Fighting
- Leader Birkal vs. Mowtom (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Fire
- Closed
Flying
- Leader Rainman Legends vs. Frosty (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
- Leader Rainman Legends vs. Gale Wing Srock (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
- Leader Frosty vs Texas Cloverleaf (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Normal
- Leader Maxim vs Rediamond (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Dogfish44 (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Zarator (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
- Leader ZhengTann vs. tavok (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Frosty (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

All right everybody, Normal gym is now reopened. Here's a look at the new arena:

Arena: Four Seasons Theatre Mk. 2
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Format: Singles

Upon your match's acceptance, you receive directions to the new ASB League Normal Gym via e-mail. As it would happen, this gym resides in a small, recently constructed live theatre built in Slateport City. One way or another, you make your way to this bustling city. Crowds of people line up in the city to see the contests, the Oceanic Museum, and...you do not see a line near the Four Seasons Theatre like you expected. Upon closer examination, the glass doors seem to be locked, with a "Closed" sign hanging from the door. Confused, you check your map again, but see that this is where the Normal Gym is supposed to be. So where is everyone?

As you turn to leave, the door opens behind you, and a Kalos looking man in a grey fedora comes out and motions you inside. Once the two of you are inside, the man begins "Hello there, the name's Xavier. I know you're here for the Normal Gym run by Maxim correct? Sorry I didn't leave the door opened, I wasn't expecting you for another ten minutes! Sadly, Maxim couldn't be here, he has gone on a business trip; one that has absolutely nothing to do with a miiiinor inconsequential breakdown that he may or may not have experienced. So, I'm taking over as gym leader in his stead until he gets back. Don't worry, we've filled out all the necessary paperwork with the Gym League...probably."

"So, without further ado, let me welcome you to the Normal gym!"

"Before we get started with the match, let me introduce you to the rules. Pay attention here, as it is similar, but different from, the previous incarnation of this arena following some renovations from yours truly. First, moves will have their standard priority regardless of the circumstances. Basically speaking, things like Prankster and Stall have no effect here. Second, apart from the aforementioned abilities and similar, all abilities cannot be affected by the combatants. That means stuff like Skill Swap, Trace, and the like will not work here. Third, as normal, if a Pokemon is forced out by a Phazing move or Red Card, the affected trainer will be able to switch to whatever they want. Finally, we have banned a few moves here, namely Imprison, Electrify, and Ion Deluge."

"With that done, let's forge onwards towards liberty!" the man says, then the curtains open, revealing...no audience. "Oh right, we sorta haven't opened to the public types yet. That's okay though, we have cameras to record the match if we need them! Let's fight!"
Summary:

• Priority of all moves must be kept as Normal in the Normal gym. This means that abilities and items that affect the priority of moves will have no effect in the arena.
  • All Abilities must be kept as Normal in the Normal gym. This means that abilities cannot be swapped, copied, disabled, or rendered unable to be used at any time, with the exception of Abilities affected by the first rule.
  • If a Pokemon is forced out by a Switch-Forcing Move or a Red Card, that Pokemon's trainer can choose which Pokemon goes in next.
  • The moves Electrify, Ion Deluge, and Imprison will fail when used in this arena.
Codifications:

• Camouflage turns the Pokemon into a Normal Type.
  • Secret Power has a 30% chance to Flinch.
  • Nature Power summons Tri Attack.

Additionally, all matches from here until Sun/Moon comes out will be 3v3 Singles Matches. The other rules will be pretty much the same.

Going to tag the Gym committee here so that they know it's open again and so the new arena can be added to the OP.
Dogfish44
Frosty
Texas Cloverleaf

I'll drop my challenge with Dogfish to take a shot at the new Normal gym. Sorry dogfish, maybe later!

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Maxim vs Rediamond (Unaccepted)
- Leader Maxim vs Exclaimer (Unaccepted)

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Zarator vs. Ooraloo (Unaccepted)

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
N/A
Electric
N/A
Fairy
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Since I've only challenged Zt and I'm not doing any other Gym match as a challenger, I'm also gonna challenge Rediamond for the Bug Gym!

Challenging zarator in the Ghost Gym.

"The fiery Charizard shrugged off the Jellicent's Scald, a defiant gleam in its eyes..." That was part of a novel I wrote. I absolutely love writing about the close bonds between the Trainers who come here and the Pokémon they train. Could I use you and your Pokémon as a subject?

3v3 Gym Singles (Challenger PMs 3 Pokemon, Gym Leader PMs 6 Pokemon)
2 days DQ
Arena: Forlorn Graveyard
Switch = OK
Items = ON
Abilities = One
Substitute Orders: 2
No Mega Evolutions
Sending order is randomly decided.

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Rediamond vs Zarator (Unaccepted)

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Zarator vs. Ooraloo

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
N/A
Electric
N/A
Fairy
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ooraloo zarator send in

QUEUE
No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge
- N/A
Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
N/A
Electric
N/A
Fairy
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Got a free slot so parking my challenge in the Electric Gym Leader's ship.

"Captain DF44, Do you have a helipad on your ship?"

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge
- N/A
Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
- Leader Dogfish44 vs. Gale Wing Srock (Unaccepted)
Fairy
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Grr, 2 in a row. Enough!

"I see you actually did make the journey here. I'll make this one worth your while."
Accepting deadfox081!

3v3 Gym Singles (Gym Leader Brings 6)
DQ: 72h, 2 Warnings
3 Substitutions
Switch: OK
Abilities: All
Items: On
Megas: 1
2 Recoveries / Infinite Chills per Pokemon
Gym Leader sends out first
2 days ago
You hear the obnoxious sound of your dog ferociously barking at the door, signaling that the mailman is here, yet again. You considered ignoring it, but decided to go see what came in the mail today. When you flipped open the mailbox, you saw a letter, stamped with a certain seal. Having never seen something like it, you check the address on it, and realize that it might finally be time. Yep, it is, your gym challenge has been accepted. So, you immediately rush to your room, prepare your pokemon, and set off on your travels to the arena.

Present Day
You arrive at the building, take a moment to check the address, then you go in. When you enter, you see a sign that reads "Continue this way." and has an arrow leading you through a doorway. You do this 3 times, and suddenly you find yourself moving up through a pile of gold, coins, and cash. You think to yourself, this definitely cannot be it. You look behid you for the way out, only to find there is no escape, and so you continue to pace as you moving up. When you emerge from the pile, you spot a gentlemen sitting behind a desk, working hard on...well whatever it is, since you can't tell from here. You take your first step, making a lot of noise as the gold and coins rustle, alerting the worker to your presence. The worker looks up, points in the direction of a hallway, then goes back to work. You carry on, about 0.1 miles forward, and you think you have finally arrived. Now there is another gentlemen, meditating by the spring. Without provocation, he speaks as if he already knew you were here,

"Why, hello there! You must be my opponent for today!"

You struggle to understand how he already knows that you are there, but respond with a simple "Yes" before returning to you silence. The Gym Leader rises up, dusts himself off, and says, "Let me show you around a bit. First, in case this hasn't sunk in yet, we are no less than 150ft beneath the surface. We dwell here because the real world isn't ready to deal with the Fairies yet. There are, a couple alterations though. For example, even though we are very far beneath ground, we do have pretty good lighting here, because we believe that sight is important, and keeps your battling refined. We have 4 naturally occuring springs down here, since creating water tunnels has never been so easy. The grass that you, while artificial, is fundamentally the same as standard grass in the world above, just needed to be reformulaicly developed to respond to the substancde difference in the lighting. Take a look about the certain of the arena.

You lool, and see a massive floating stone, glowing with a light pink aura.

The gym leader continues on, sayng, "It took us a while to understand exactly what that it seemed to get more prevalent as we trained down here more and more. Overall, we figured out that is harness the more float-based and low weight characteristics of the fairies, and transmutes the effect around the arena. We only turn it on when we are battling though, as training in it provides very minimal benefit to us. This increased lightness offsets everyone a little bit in combat, and as a result, makes all attacks hit more often. Moreover, since it is charged wih the aura of Fairy-typed Pokemon, they receive an added bonus while in the presence of the stone, in the form of less exhaustion."

You stare very blankly, trying to take it all in, then recompose yourself, this time with a look of determination, saying, "So shall we get started then?"

The leader smiles, then claps twice. You feel everything begin to change, and a you see a pixie floating above the arena, who says, "Alright, seeing as everyone here knows what the conditions of this battle are, combatants, take your sides, and let's get ready for one hell of a battle!" The pixie turns the stands, which have now filled up, saying, "Welcome to The Pixisphere, hope you enjoy the show!"

Effects
- All Pokemon have their actual weight halved
- All attacks gain 10% Accuracy
- Fairy STAB's reduction of the consecutive EN penalty is extended to all moves used by Fairy-typed Pokemon. The actual reduction is unaffected.

Codifications
- Camouflage makes the user a Fairy-type
- Nature Power calls the move Earth Power
- Secret Power has a chance to reduce the SpA of the target by 1 stage.
- All resources are available, all weathers are allowed
- Arena is well lit, but inside. So Synthesis/Morning Sun/Moonlight/etc. heal for their middle amount

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader jayelt413 vs deadfox081

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

"So this is how you accept a gym challenge? Sweet, this is pretty awesome! Oh, hey there Rediamond, I'll be your opponent for this gym match, just come to the coordinates here and we'll have a spectacular battle. Be sure to bring plenty of bug types, I hear you like those."

Accepting Rediamond

Pokemon: 3v3
DQ: 5 Days, both challenger and gym leader will get one warning before being able to get fully disqualified.
Items: ON
Abilities: ALL
Substitutions: THREE
Mega Evolutions: ONE
∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena:
Four Seasons Theatre mk 2

Arena: Four Seasons Theatre Mk. 2

Upon your match's acceptance, you receive directions to the new ASB League Normal Gym via e-mail. As it would happen, this gym resides in a small, recently constructed live theatre built in Slateport City. One way or another, you make your way to this bustling city. Crowds of people line up in the city to see the contests, the Oceanic Museum, and...you do not see a line near the Four Seasons Theatre like you expected. Upon closer examination, the glass doors seem to be locked, with a "Closed" sign hanging from the door. Confused, you check your map again, but see that this is where the Normal Gym is supposed to be. So where is everyone?

As you turn to leave, the door opens behind you, and a Kalos looking man in a grey fedora comes out and motions you inside. Once the two of you are inside, the man begins "Hello there, the name's Xavier. I know you're here for the Normal Gym run by Maxim correct? Sorry I didn't leave the door opened, I wasn't expecting you for another ten minutes! Sadly, Maxim couldn't be here, he has gone on a business trip; one that has absolutely nothing to do with a miiiinor inconsequential breakdown that he may or may not have experienced. So, I'm taking over as gym leader in his stead until he gets back. Don't worry, we've filled out all the necessary paperwork with the Gym League...probably."

"Before we get started with the match, let me introduce you to the rules. Pay attention here, as it is similar, but different from, the previous incarnation of this arena following some renovations from yours truly. First, moves will have their standard priority regardless of the circumstances. Basically speaking, things like Prankster and Stall have no effect here. Second, apart from the aforementioned abilities and similar, all abilities cannot be affected by the combatants. That means stuff like Skill Swap, Trace, and the like will not work here. Third, as normal, if a Pokemon is forced out by a Phazing move or Red Card, the affected trainer will be able to switch to whatever they want. Finally, we have banned a few moves here, namely Imprison, Electrify, and Ion Deluge."

"With that done, let's forge onwards towards liberty!" the man says, then the curtains open, revealing...no audience. "Oh right, we sorta haven't opened to the public types yet. That's okay though, we have cameras to record the match if we need them! Let's fight!"

Summary:

• Priority of all moves must be kept as Normal in the Normal gym. This means that abilities and items that affect the priority of moves will have no effect in the arena.
  • All Abilities must be kept as Normal in the Normal gym. This means that abilities cannot be swapped, copied, disabled, or rendered unable to be used at any time, with the exception of Abilities affected by the first rule.
  • If a Pokemon is forced out by a Switch-Forcing Move or a Red Card, that Pokemon's trainer can choose which Pokemon goes in next.
  • The moves Electrify, Ion Deluge, and Imprison will fail when used in this arena.
Codifications:

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader jayelt413 vs deadfox081

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Maxim vs Rediamond

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Last edited:
I'll take jayelt413 and deadfox081 . Send in!

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Maxim vs Rediamond

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Maxim Rediamond send in whenever~

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Bug Gym is temporarily not taking challengers until I can figure out Mega Mawile and Gen VII.

EDIT:

Also challenging deadfox081 for his badge

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- Leader deadfox081 vs. Rediamond (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
- Leader Frosty vs Birkal (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
For Dogfish44.
You strode confidently towards the rock henge, Boltair on your shoulder. You crossed the threshold into the barren, gravelly, sacred ground. The henge is already glowing, and you find yourself looking at some Unown formes previously unseen of. Wait, these are-

"Kanji Unown, yes."

Boltair, your Emolga, streaked sky high from fright - it's not very often that she gets jumped by humans. Then again, he doesn't seem like a human-

"A youkai. And senjutsu-infused runes. Definitely an effect previously Unown."

"Eh, you're rich enough not to need these. But you do need to defeat me to earn my badge. So come on!"

Format
  • 5 vs 5 Doubles, GL B8P5
  • 96-hour DQ (once someone goes over that, I'll usually leave a VM asking them to look at it. If their recent activity is twice over the time, a straight no-warning DQ may be requested by opponent)
  • 2 Abilities
  • 2/5 Recoveries/Chills
  • 7 Substitutions per round (excluding KO subs of course)
  • 0 Mega-Evolutions
  • Switch = OK
  • Items = ALL
  • Turn Order = COIN FLIP
Arena mechanics
  1. Naturally Rock-type Pokemons get Sticky Hold.
  2. All Rock-types get Solid Rock and Rock Head in addition, if they don't already have it.
  3. In Sandstorms, all attacks against Rock-types also suffer -2 BAP, instead of just Special Attacks.
  4. All defensive moves listed under Rock STAB gain +4 Priority instead of the original +1. Pokemons whose primary STAB is Rock-type automatically gain knowledge of all moves listed in the STAB description, except Multi-target, Priority, or Damaging moves (Exclusion lists: Detect, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Light Screen, Reflect, Skull Bash).
  5. No external rock, water, or grass sources.
  6. No seismic combos allowed.
  7. Camouflage turns user into Rock-type, Nature Power calls Ancient Power, and Secret Power lowers Speed by one (1) stage.
Then for zarator.
How did you get here? You had no idea - you remember the nearby hamlet you're prospecting, look for a seventh vacation home, but then you remembered something to write about and was burying your head in your notebook. You've crossed the threshold into the barren, gravelly, sacred ground by the time you looked up. The henge is already glowing, and you find yourself looking at some Unown formes previously unseen of. Wait, these are-

"Kanji Unown, yes."

Head tilted quizzically, you turned around to meet the rumoured Gym Leader.

"Ooh, you'd be a great character for my new book!"

"I already have my own novel! And here I thought it would be beneath a member of the Elite Four to pay a visit... Bring it on!"

Format
  • 5 vs 5 Doubles, GL B8P5
  • 96-hour DQ (once someone goes over that, I'll usually leave a VM asking them to look at it. If their recent activity is twice over the time, a straight no-warning DQ may be requested by opponent)
  • 2 Abilities
  • 2/5 Recoveries/Chills
  • 7 Substitutions per round (excluding KO subs of course)
  • 0 Mega-Evolutions
  • Switch = OK
  • Items = ALL
  • Turn Order = COIN FLIP
Arena mechanics
  1. Naturally Rock-type Pokemons get Sticky Hold.
  2. All Rock-types get Solid Rock and Rock Head in addition, if they don't already have it.
  3. In Sandstorms, all attacks against Rock-types also suffer -2 BAP, instead of just Special Attacks.
  4. All defensive moves listed under Rock STAB gain +4 Priority instead of the original +1. Pokemons whose primary STAB is Rock-type automatically gain knowledge of all moves listed in the STAB description, except Multi-target, Priority, or Damaging moves (Exclusion lists: Detect, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Light Screen, Reflect, Skull Bash).
  5. No external rock, water, or grass sources.
  6. No seismic combos allowed.
  7. Camouflage turns user into Rock-type, Nature Power calls Ancient Power, and Secret Power lowers Speed by one (1) stage.
No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Dogfish44 (Accepted)
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Zarator (Accepted)

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- Leader deadfox081 vs. Rediamond (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

I've only got one challenge at the moment so nothing is stopping me from accepting Pallas Athena. Nothing that is, except for a change of username and the fact I was tagged in an edit and didn't get the notification. But now that I'm over that all the relevent information is in the arena details.

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Dogfish44 (Accepted)
- Leader ZhengTann vs. Zarator (Accepted)

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader deadfox081 vs. Pallas Athena

Bug
- N/A
Dark
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Taking:
ZhengTann vs Dogfish44
Zt vs zarator
deadfox081 vs Pallas Athena

Send in you 5
----
Also, fixing queue to account for the fact that Dark Gym only has 1 active battle
And: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rock-leader-zhengtann-vs-challenger-akela.3576283/#post-7040010
Zt > Akela via DQ to make sense of the above posts
No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Pallas Athena vs Zarator (Unaccepted)

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
- N/A
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

can i challenge deadfox now that i have normal badge?

me > leader maxim
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...vs-challenger-fort-colorcastle.3581361/unread

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
- Leader Deadfox081 vs Fort Colorcastle (Unaccepted, excess)
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers
[/quote]

challenging YellowAdminSilver
Am i first in line plz say yes

No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader YellowAdminSilver vs Elevator Music (Unaccepted)

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My match against smash is over (pending only ref calcing prizes) so...

My match with Maxim is over at next reffing so jumping in the queue to fight Frosty
Accepting.

Arena on the OP. Flavor customization will only return when I am back to a "have enough time for fluff" stage of my life.

Rules:

Battle Settings:
4 v 4 Gym Singles
4 Day DQ
0 Chill/Recovery
0 Mega Evolution
Arena = Snowpeak Ruins
Items = On
Abilities = One
Switch = OK
Subs: 3
Free-Edit Period: 1 hour
Challenger sends out first.
Blanket Ban on any ref with 400UC or more

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Frosty vs Texas Cloverleaf

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Taking Frosty and Texas Cloverleaf

"Ooh, a new challenger. I'm so excited to meet them, I hear they like Gardevoirs. I hope they like chocolate, that will mean we can sell even more chocolate milk to them and make big bucks without any whammies. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about. I wonder if they like exclamation points?"

"Uh...it seems likely? Regardless Exclaimer you can come on down when you're ready. We'll be waiting."

Pokemon: 3v3
DQ: 5 Days, both challenger and gym leader will get one warning before being able to get fully disqualified.
Items: ON
Abilities: ALL
Substitutions: THREE
Mega Evolutions: ONE
∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills

As you turn to leave, the door opens behind you, and a Kalos looking man in a grey fedora comes out and motions you inside. Once the two of you are inside, the man begins "Hello there, the name's Xavier. I know you're here for the Normal Gym run by Maxim correct? Sorry I didn't leave the door opened, I wasn't expecting you for another ten minutes! Sadly, Maxim couldn't be here, he has gone on a business trip; one that has absolutely nothing to do with a miiiinor inconsequential breakdownthat he may or may not have experienced. So, I'm taking over as gym leader in his stead until he gets back. Don't worry, we've filled out all the necessary paperwork with the Gym League...probably."

Summary:

Codifications:

No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge
- Leader Maxim vs Exclaimer

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
N/A
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Taking Maxim v Exclaimer

Also, dropping my Dark Gym challenge >_> and challenging the Normal Gym
No Ongoing Challenge

Ongoing Challenge

Bug
- N/A
Dark
- N/A
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
- N/A
Fighting
Fire
- Closed
Flying
Ghost
- N/A
Grass
- Closed
Ground
- Closed
Ice
Normal
- Leader Maxim vs. jayelt413 (Unaccepted, Excess Challenge)
Poison
- Awaiting Qualifiers
Psychic
- Closed
Rock
Steel
- Awaiting Arena/Opening
Water
- Awaiting Qualifiers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)