SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Discussion

i'd honestly be quite surprised if they include zygarde's coding in this demo, i feel like they should have learned their lesson from oras and might have left out the coding for a decent chunk of mons. after finding out the stats, abilities, move tutor moves for all pokemon in the demo data mining for oras i lost all the hype i had for it, so when the actual games game in in 2014 it wasn't about july 2015 that i even got round to facing the elite four (and i still haven't gone flying round on latios to catch legendaries, OR gone round the region looking for mega stones). idk, if they do leave the coding for every pokemon i'll still scour the leaks and all that bc w/e, but i'd just much rather they don't.

Question: does anyone know if there was any way to soft reset or otherwise influence the nature and IVs of the Glalie sent to ORAS? I'd like to make sure that my Ash-Greninja has, at the very least, a good nature (because since we can train IVs now, that's much less of an overall problem.)

Question: does anyone know if there was any way to soft reset or otherwise influence the nature and IVs of the Glalie sent to ORAS? I'd like to make sure that my Ash-Greninja has, at the very least, a good nature (because since we can train IVs now, that's much less of an overall problem.)
Delete the Demo. Download it again. Get a new Greninja-A. Maybe?

Didn't this work with the ORAS demo? I think it did but it has been a long time.

Found this on reddit.

EDIT: Just got deleted on reddit. No idea if it is because they think it is fake or because it wasn't hidden behind a spoiler warning.

Last edited:
It would seem that the Demo will launch worldwide simultaneously once it's the 18th in all timezones. Makes sense.

Also Pikachu has Iron Tail in the Demo. That's been a Move Tutor since Gen 5. Does it mean it'll get it by Level Up? I'm all for more diverse Level Up Movepool.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Considering we are also getting Ash-Greninja from Ash, it makes sense we might also be "borrowing" his Pikachu too. Hence why it has Iron Tail... At least that's what is making sense to me.

Only 24 hours to go before I can play the demo \o/

If Europe's getting the demo tomorrow early in the morning, that means there won't be a simultaneous release, otherwise many people won't get it until the 19th.

Maybe nz is also getting it late in the morning.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
apparently, japanese eshop is under maintenance until 4 am japan time, so i doubt we'll get any leak before that :o

Well, we'll see in just an hour if there's indeed a delay. Hopefully everything goes as planned and we'll have the demo cracked by the time I'm out of class.
Edit: Guess not. Oh well, we have nothing to lose by waiting another few hours.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)