Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtrx

cadaeic
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is it possible that the lesser formes of the cover legends are like Cell\10% Zygarde instead? When the data miners said pre-evo, did they assume, or do they have access to Pokedex numbers\evolution tables?

Oh god, Pikipek evolves into the Toucan...that is not what I wanted at all...why couldn't they just keep Pikipek a woodpecker, and have the Toucan be separate? :(
Oh my god please tell me this is some kind of misunderstanding. I've never hated a Pokemon so much as much as I do at this moment. Bird mom incarnated evolves to a boring angry toucan!?!? WHY!?

I've never been this disappointed in an evolution.

Hrnn...I still can't get over how disappointed I am that Pikipek's final evo is the Toucan. I mean, don't get me wrong I like the toucan, but it should be separate...and that middle evo that's trying to bridge them just looks...awkward at best. Which is what you'd expect from the poor thing that has to try and be bridge the gap between two rather different birds...

For the first time ever I might have to purposely not evolve a pokemon.

Hrnn...I still can't get over how disappointed I am that Pikipek's final evo is the Toucan. I mean, don't get me wrong I like the toucan, but it should be separate...and that middle evo that's trying to bridge them just looks...awkward at best. Which is what you'd expect from the poor thing that has to try and be bridge the gap between two rather different birds...

For the first time ever I might have to purposely not evolve a pokemon.
They had a pigeon evolve into a quail in 5th gen. Pikipek seems on-par for Pokemon decisions.

They had a pigeon evolve into a quail in 5th gen. Pikipek seems on-par for Pokemon decisions.
Pidove to Tranquil to unfezant was way less drastic of a change between individual forms, though. They kinda 'flowed', if that makes sense, whereas Pikipek and it's evos really don't. At least not to me, anyway.

Pidove to Tranquil to unfezant was way less drastic of a change between individual forms, though. They kinda 'flowed', if that makes sense, whereas Pikipek and it's evos really don't. At least not to me, anyway.
Heh - I agree there. Pikipek to Fat-Pikipek to Toucan is an odd evo line. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)