Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But hasn't been a thing ever since. It's not the normal by a long shot.
2 generations both smaller than 100 isn't normal either.

I mean, Rock types aren't that common in general.. if you're asking for 2 fossil lines per generation when each generation is only 75ish in size... might as well rename Rock type to Fossil type as fossils outnumber actual current-day Rock Pokemon.

So if you cannot get the possibility of no fossils in your head for some reason...try thinking of it this way. XY had fossils, so now SM has Lycanroc and co. instead.

By the looks of it, we have 70+80=150 with XYSM, so it still works out as "normal" in that sense?

2 generations both smaller than 100 isn't normal either.

I mean, Rock types aren't that common in general.. if you're asking for 2 fossil lines per generation when each generation is only 75ish in size... might as well rename Rock type to Fossil type as fossils outnumber actual current-day Rock Pokemon.

So if you cannot get the possibility of no fossils in your head for some reason...try thinking of it this way. XY had fossils, so now SM has Lycanroc and co. instead.

By the looks of it, we have 70+80=150 with XYSM, so it still works out as "normal" in that sense?
Damn dude chill out. My statement was true and non-agressive. I don't see any reason for yours.

Reactions: FMD
If this was my first contact with Rowlet's evolution, I wouldn't have liked it at all. Probably because of the awkward pose. So maybe I'll get a better impression of the Toucan Pokémon when I see it moving. I'm still kinda salty that we didn't get the names, though.

I just went through the zip file and deleted images until there was only one of each pokemon (only one mini-arceus, megearna, rock thing, multitype bird, etc) and ended up with 81 files(thus 81 pokemon)
so where is the 80 count coming from?

I just went through the zip file and deleted images until there was only one of each pokemon (only one mini-arceus, megearna, rock thing, multitype bird, etc) and ended up with 81 files(thus 81 pokemon)
so where is the 80 count coming from?
Interesting. This includes the UBs?

I think y'all might be missing Silvally because when I counted, I got 73 Pokemon plus 8 UB which equals 81 total.

Also, if this is the final number, there are 14 non-legendary standalone Pokemon. That's just really weird...

Guys UB's have to be catchable. They even have a Shiny Form how much clearer could it be ? I personally think UB's are gonna be busted Pokemon.

I really hope the "there are only shiny sprites so Luchalitten isn't real" theory is real. Because i hate it.
Whimpod is great tho, i don't want to look too much into the designs (even if i knew i wouldn't resist). UB look like human characters, in another dimension humans mutated into pokemon instead of animals mutating? :v4:

I'm... quite disappointed at the amount of reptilian Pokemon that have been datamined... and the amount of Gen VII Pokemon overall. One would think they'd introduce around as many Pokemon as in other odd generations, but even when taking the Alola Forms into account, they don't get close.

Here's me hoping there are more things that are not in the demo.

I'm... quite disappointed at the amount of reptilian Pokemon that have been datamined... and the amount of Gen VII Pokemon overall. One would think they'd introduce around as many Pokemon as in other odd generations, but even when taking the Alola Forms into account, they don't get close.

Here's me hoping there are more things that are not in the demo.
What about X/Y number of new Pokemon ?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really hope the "there are only shiny sprites so Luchalitten isn't real" theory is real. Because i hate it.
Whimpod is great tho, i don't want to look too much into the designs (even if i knew i wouldn't resist). UB look like human characters, in another dimension humans mutated into pokemon instead of animals mutating? :v4:
Or just experiments
It would explain the link Count Bleck suggested with the random skull girl, why would they risk experimenting on important people when they have some mere peons that can die for the glory of their team?
Ok it might be a bit dark for Pokémon, but if they just imply it without directly mentioning "she can die I don't care lol" that could pass

http://pastebin.com/64JuuLvp

I made a list of the possible Alolan regional dex, based on the models found in the demo. It's fairly large, but smaller than XY's, unfortunately. Even though Gen 7 doesn't seem to have brought any new fossils, Aerodactyl/Rampardos/Bastiodon/Carracosta/Archeops are all available, which is surprising since I don't think any game besides XY (Aerodactyl) has had previous gen's fossils.

Also, I remain perpetually miffed at how Purugly keeps getting snuffed for ingame purposes (which, really, is the only place Purugly would be used). Version exclusive in DP, not in PtHGSSBW, version exclusive and postgame only in BW2, not in XY, and only in ORAS from the annoying Mirage mechanic. And now, seemingly not in SM, either. Throw a bone to us Purugly fans, Gamefreak :(

By the way, I really hope I'm not the only one finding that incredible logic flaw. They hid the Pokemon not involved in the demo's base stats... but they left their models.

Uh... hello?

By the way, I really hope I'm not the only one finding that incredible logic flaw. They hid the Pokemon not involved in the demo's base stats... but they left their models.
I feel like a lot of the competitive players on Smogon only care about stats though lol.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands

Uh... hello?
We presume this was a mistake on their part. Obviously their QC team is not the hottest around. I would have expected there to be nothing outside of whats in the demo... But apparently they left a lot of trace information lying around which is being put together.

Honestly, I can't say I'm unhappy, but I wish there were a few more new mons. I hope there are more which aren't in any of the datamines just to throw a spanner into the works. 13 Standalones in a dex of 65~70? That seems kinda high... Only a handful of 3 stage Pokemon too :(

Thankyou to everyone involved for keeping this all tidy while I was asleep! I know everyone is incredibly excited about what is happening at the moment.

I feel like a lot of the competitive players on Smogon only care about stats though lol.
A lot of them are. As soon as it was confirmed that stats had been scrubbed/replaced then a lot of people instantly lost interest. Looks like GameFreak are learning things now after the fallout from the ORAS demo. Still, only a few weeks away now and we can get everything going properly for Gen7!

I think they left the shiny sprites with intension , how can Gamefreak leave the shiny sprites like that lol ? There must be some reason ! We can wait for the Oct27 trailer and clear our doubts ;)

I can't believe Komala doesn't evolve. I also don't like the lack of a fossil. Other than that I'm not really upset with the number. Gen 5 for example had tons of what was from a design perspective uninspired filler like the genies, the elemental monkeys, ect. But there are a lot of single stage probably shitmons in the dex which is annoying. I'm not surprised that gf is slowing down the pace of introducing new mons as they lurch towards the 1,000 mark because they know they can't retcon pokemon (unfortunately in the case of Alolan Persian which is the one design I actually can't stand).

The fact that the UBs appear in the dex before the legendaries indicates to me that they will be catchable which is annoying because I think they're all ugly.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I think the only thing (in terms of mons or sprites) that we're missing could be split evo's for the starters (assuming we have those because Rockruff has one)?
It was never stated that Rockruff's secret was the same as the starters'. For all we know, Rockruff's secret was that it has a unique move (Accelerock), and so have the starters.

Besides, split starter evos don't seem that smart from a marketing perspective.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
http://pastebin.com/64JuuLvp

I made a list of the possible Alolan regional dex, based on the models found in the demo. It's fairly large, but smaller than XY's, unfortunately. Even though Gen 7 doesn't seem to have brought any new fossils, Aerodactyl/Rampardos/Bastiodon/Carracosta/Archeops are all available, which is surprising since I don't think any game besides XY (Aerodactyl) has had previous gen's fossils.

Also, I remain perpetually miffed at how Purugly keeps getting snuffed for ingame purposes (which, really, is the only place Purugly would be used). Version exclusive in DP, not in PtHGSSBW, version exclusive and postgame only in BW2, not in XY, and only in ORAS from the annoying Mirage mechanic. And now, seemingly not in SM, either. Throw a bone to us Purugly fans, Gamefreak :(
I'm a little surprised that it isn't every single Gen 1 Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)