SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Discussion

How do you register to the d-pad?
Well, I have tried it with the Poke Ride, so I'm not sure how to register key items yet. Anyway...

1. Open the Poke Ride menu with Y.
2. Press the + symbol present to the left of the Tauros icon.
3. Press the button of the D-pad you want to register.

Done. Now you can summon the Tauros by simply pressing the corresponding button.

I doubt not being able to move via D Pad is a glitch as it appears to be the new way to register either key items or for Poke Ride as DarkLatias92 mentioned

Does the demo care about what time you finished it? I completed it yesterday evening but I still can't get the Pretty Wings.

Another weird thing: in the hub city, if you go just east of the Pokemon Center, you can see stars in the sky at night. There are differently coloured ones closer that move along with the character if you walk across that path, and normal stars further away that are part of the skybox.

Why go to the effort of programming that when it doesn't make any sense? They should all be part of the skybox and shouldn't move noticeably because stars are really freaking far away, but we have some stars that are for some reason objects that are part of the 3D world and look like they're on the city edge.

It's pretty cool how aged the character looks, minus the size of his eyes, the character looks around 14, which is pretty cool because at around 14 I had a similar situation happen to the demo while I was visiting California, so it hit me at a personal level.

Does the demo care about what time you finished it? I completed it yesterday evening but I still can't get the Pretty Wings.
I have no idea, but I suppose it starts counting either at the moment you create the save file, or at the moment you beat the Totem Pokémon and Team Skull

Another weird thing: in the hub city, if you go just east of the Pokemon Center, you can see stars in the sky at night. There are differently coloured ones closer that move along with the character if you walk across that path, and normal stars further away that are part of the skybox.

Why go to the effort of programming that when it doesn't make any sense? They should all be part of the skybox and shouldn't move noticeably because stars are really freaking far away, but we have some stars that are for some reason objects that are part of the 3D world and look like they're on the city edge.
Huh, I didn't noticed that... I'm going to check that out tonight, seems interesting, but is porbably just nothing

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to send Ash-Greninja into the main game, it gives you a message saying that it won't listen to your orders until at least two Grand Trials are completed? No plowing through the game with the overpowered frog....

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to send Ash-Greninja into the main game, it gives you a message saying that it won't listen to your orders until at least two Grand Trials are completed? No plowing through the game with the overpowered frog....
They're making us get Munchlax from the event to have our probable early game terror, wow

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I've seen someone saying something about Nuzzle and Tbolt Pikachu, is there how to get it in the demo?

Wait, what? Where did you see this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)