Official Smogon NFL Fantasy Football Thread (2016-17 Season) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
POS Eagles. Knew you were trash. Nine points on defense when it should have been 20+.

I need Seattle to eat major today. Like major for my B. And Julio (who I benched on my A for personal reasons) needs to be shut the hell out because he's against me of course. Then I have Zeke to worry about as well. Not over yet, as long as Oakland does well.

Shady killed it with 32 points. Got that on my A. That said, he's against me on B, faaaaaack.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
turns out I would've actually have had a chance to win this week in League A (1-5 here I come) if I had played BIG JAY AJAYI instead of 4 points Crowell

edit: would have won

Last edited:
Well, the only real miss was benching Pryor in my B, but that wouldn't have gotten a win. Opponent got 125 vs my 91. A's in the clear, so 4-2 for both. Benching Freeman and Coleman was a good call.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fuck Odell big fat bust

I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT ALL BACK ME LOVE U LONG TIME ODELL <3
You're a Ravens fan, you should root for your real life team over your fantasy team every time.

Also I'm gonna go 3-0 for the first week all season. Faced Brees, Fleener and Odell Beckham in A but still narrowly won

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not as bad as whiteskins scoring 46 with a full lineup. And as long as John Brown doesn't score 12 I'll pull a win with 76. Weird week.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lmfao I came in averaging about 125 pts per week. Scored 66. I didn't even have anyone on bye hahaha
And now I overtake you in points for and take the #1 spot. Same as where I finished the regular season last year and where I'm gonna finish again ;)

Lmfao I came in averaging about 125 pts per week. Scored 66. I didn't even have anyone on bye hahaha
Definitely needed that considering my team is allergic to scoring fantasy points lol. My League A team is now averaging a whopping 96.34 points per week yet is somehow 4-2 and in 4th place. Would be nice to have a big week at some point but I'll take it for now.

Meanwhile in my other PPR league, I had David Johnson, Shady, Gronk, and Brees all going for me, and I managed to put up 217.1 points in total. That team is 3-3.

Last edited:
Welp my entire team got together and decided to all take the same week off
Lamar finally has his break-out week and scores literally 1/3 of my points. only other player with double digits was Bortles at 10.1.

1-2 this week and it was ugly.

i hate fantasy.

Damn, kinda shallow this week on WR. Baldwin and Fitzgerald face each other, and I don't want to field Fitzgerald against us. Pryor's injured too, so Julio's alone on solid matchups.

Then I find out Shady got fucked in practice. Time for that Chris Ivory hype.

Damn, kinda shallow this week on WR. Baldwin and Fitzgerald face each other, and I don't want to field Fitzgerald against us. Pryor's injured too, so Julio's alone on solid matchups.

Then I find out Shady got fucked in practice. Time for that Chris Ivory hype.
Ty Montgomery will be the lead back for GB this week.

this looks to be a good week in my keeper league, match-ups couldn't be better.
GSwk7.png

Ty Montgomery will be the lead back for GB this week.

this looks to be a good week in my keeper league, match-ups couldn't be better.
View attachment 71936
I have no room on the bench. Might do an emergency drop before the game because I think he'll do good.

*Edit*

Couldn't make the space. We'll see the rest of the night.

I dropped Hoyer and picked up Winston on my B just before the game. And bam, he's hit hard on his arm. They got their backup in.

Last edited:
Kept Howard on my B to make it more interesting. Damn.

Got a big trade accepted before the game though in my A that included Howard though. Four for two, which'll clean my roster nicely. Hope the other bastards don't step in lol, especially after his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)