NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkie

Please post reads. I already townread you. And please dont read people in a way that only works if former is scum, we can think that way if he flips scum.

I plan to post my own new reads tomorrow :}

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Former won't flip scum because we aren't lynching him. Frankly he's probably town and your scum reads have basis but there are bigger fish to fry.

As of now the lynch today is walrein (:D), haruno, or aubisio. Haruno needs to stop being an idling fuck. I'm also watching Texas and rssp1

well it was mostly because of his theory, but also because I just found him scummy in general. (maybe that's just me)

I did a little iso tho and found it was significantly less scummy though

So I don't really know.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well it was mostly because of his theory, but also because I just found him scummy in general. (maybe that's just me)

I did a little iso tho and found it was significantly less scummy though

So I don't really know.
Wait so you scum read this guy then as soon as I push you for reasoning you back off. ok.

I'll stick to my lynch on you; just because that whole thing was innately scummy itself so yeah

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
alright first off good shit to scaring away new mafia player betathunder :[

I am really confused by Walrein stating that mafia should have at least one strong player for balance purposes and then claim that it's either him or twin and then proceed to say there's no reason to lynch either of you unnless you survive for a prolonged period of time? With the strong player logic, twin wouldn't be considered a strong player since his win rate in NOC is fucking 0%. On a side note, would someone mind listing who suspected walrein day 1 and preferably who voted for him at some point in time? The fact that walrein has been trying to push on the method that mafia would never kill someone that suspected them on page 16/17 (forgot which) makes it all the more suspicious.

What is that twin/josh interaction lol. What is the second josh/twin interaction lol.

Where the fuck is aubisio? Nigga has literally said nothing and done nothing all game as people have pointed out.

Nice FH tunnel that happened from like page 18-19. Might be worth looking into in the future if he flips town latter on if he dies.

Aubisio posted for the first time in shitton of pages on page 20 and literally posted nothing? ?___? what the fuck lol.

OM room is doing nothing after subbing in. Could be suspicious considering how betathunder was most people's top scumread in day 1 and he's not doing anything to alleviate that.

That bandwagon on me by twin => texas/josh though lol. Love how texas and josh both followed the mentality of "i have two scumreads but im not voting for either of them" lel.

Still maintaining vote on former hope i believe? Simply because rn it's between him/texas/walrein in terms of scum with walrein being the most suspicious again. I'm surprised no one relevant discussed the blazade death nor how the pancake lynch was an actual topic of discussion.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My strongest scums atm are aubisio/you/walrein and I've voted for both of you?

Speaking of its worth considering taking out each of you/twin/walrein in succession until we hit dirt.

Can't check the votes atm b/c phone but I think there was only my soft suspect on walrein d1 (maybe one other hard suspect but I can't remember which day it was). He only started pulling flack near the end of the day for not posting.

Can you go more into depth on why you still believe fh to be scum?

Unvote Vote Aubisio

On am unrelated note I've been wondering how many scum there are in the game and I'm thinking there's probably a max of two, with one not being too unsurprising. I reckon the terrorist win con sits in the 5-7 range for players remaining with 6 most likely and two seems like the best way to balance mislynches/kills considering the lack of external info gathering roles. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the terrorist group was walrein/idler or something in that mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)