NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
alright first off good shit to scaring away new mafia player betathunder :[

I am really confused by Walrein stating that mafia should have at least one strong player for balance purposes and then claim that it's either him or twin and then proceed to say there's no reason to lynch either of you unnless you survive for a prolonged period of time? With the strong player logic, twin wouldn't be considered a strong player since his win rate in NOC is fucking 0%. On a side note, would someone mind listing who suspected walrein day 1 and preferably who voted for him at some point in time? The fact that walrein has been trying to push on the method that mafia would never kill someone that suspected them on page 16/17 (forgot which) makes it all the more suspicious.

What is that twin/josh interaction lol. What is the second josh/twin interaction lol.

Where the fuck is aubisio? Nigga has literally said nothing and done nothing all game as people have pointed out.

Nice FH tunnel that happened from like page 18-19. Might be worth looking into in the future if he flips town latter on if he dies.

Aubisio posted for the first time in shitton of pages on page 20 and literally posted nothing? ?___? what the fuck lol.

OM room is doing nothing after subbing in. Could be suspicious considering how betathunder was most people's top scumread in day 1 and he's not doing anything to alleviate that.

That bandwagon on me by twin => texas/josh though lol. Love how texas and josh both followed the mentality of "i have two scumreads but im not voting for either of them" lel.

Still maintaining vote on former hope i believe? Simply because rn it's between him/texas/walrein in terms of scum with walrein being the most suspicious again. I'm surprised no one relevant discussed the blazade death nor how the pancake lynch was an actual topic of discussion.
You were one of my 3 scum reads so it wasn't blindly going along. Check my posts if you don't belive me I cba linking on mobile, I explicitly stated you, walrein, and aubisio are my scum reads and who we should lynch out of. I still want to lynch walrein today, you idling forever is not helping.

Josh

=P
Alright well I'm not going to be on past about 1 30 tomorrow because work so let's get this discussion done now. Plus I have a feeling scum is killing me tonight so I want my thoughts out. Tags intentional.

1. Dentricos - slightly town
  2. Haruno - probably scum
  3. Hawkie -slightly town
  4. rssp1 - 50/50
  5. Thetwinmasters - 40% town; depends on walrein flip because of game balance too assuming we lynch walrein. If walrein is town twin is scum imo although tbqh twin is seeming scummier to me
  6. Walrein - scummiest person. Can We FUCKING lynch him please. Unlynch lynch walrein
  7. Former Hope - slightly town. Still don't think flipping matters because hawkie had genuine basis for scum reading him according to you guys so him flipping town won't make hawkie worse and in general he's an easy bandwagon vore that gives us nothing.
  8. OM room - probably town. Guys, don't forget, om room idled as cop last game as much as this. Also don't forget beta idling and him idling has no correlation as they are seperate players. And, scum saw us lynching idlers, no way they'd tell a new guy to idle.
  9. Aubisio - if we aren't lynching walrein he is the lynch. Extremely scummy
  10. Flyhn - I haven't forgotten about you. Slightly scum
  11. Texas Cloverleaf - 50/50

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I am really confused by Walrein stating that mafia should have at least one strong player for balance purposes and then claim that it's either him or twin and then proceed to say there's no reason to lynch either of you unnless you survive for a prolonged period of time? With the strong player logic, twin wouldn't be considered a strong player since his win rate in NOC is fucking 0%. On a side note, would someone mind listing who suspected walrein day 1 and preferably who voted for him at some point in time? The fact that walrein has been trying to push on the method that mafia would never kill someone that suspected them on page 16/17 (forgot which) makes it all the more suspicious.

What is that twin/josh interaction lol. What is the second josh/twin interaction lol.

Where the fuck is aubisio? Nigga has literally said nothing and done nothing all game as people have pointed out.

Nice FH tunnel that happened from like page 18-19. Might be worth looking into in the future if he flips town latter on if he dies.

Aubisio posted for the first time in shitton of pages on page 20 and literally posted nothing? ?___? what the fuck lol.

OM room is doing nothing after subbing in. Could be suspicious considering how betathunder was most people's top scumread in day 1 and he's not doing anything to alleviate that.

That bandwagon on me by twin => texas/josh though lol. Love how texas and josh both followed the mentality of "i have two scumreads but im not voting for either of them" lel.

Still maintaining vote on former hope i believe? Simply because rn it's between him/texas/walrein in terms of scum with walrein being the most suspicious again. I'm surprised no one relevant discussed the blazade death nor how the pancake lynch was an actual topic of discussion.

Just a minor question; but what does beta idling and being read off of it have to do with me alleviating that? He's not me; and just because I subbed in you shouldn't innately say I'm scum. I've been doing what I can; but tbh me saying that shouldn't change a thing because evidenceeeee. I get the bias but it still feels bad man :c

On another note; Walrein not defending himself makes me kind of town read him. Twin is sketchy; but it could just be him being him idk player metas

Josh + rssp1 are p cool rn; The fact that they're not battling each other kind of gives me nice town reads on both of them.

Also Lyncher is banned right because if not Lyncher in paranoia mafia ???

rssp1 can you explain ur read on me pls; It's not enough just to say "this guy is scummy" and ik you know that

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well i've been out all day, glad to see i haven't missed much (lol...)

haruno's read of me is so misrepresentative that it hurts

i lumped twin in with me/blazade because he's the only other player itg that could really be considered "experienced"; regardless of winrate he tends to be a fairly decent player. also, i said GENERALLY balance would dictate that, but it's certainly not always the case (and indeed i wouldn't be surprised if snype was just mindgaming us here). also i never said not to lynch any of us unless we survived a long time, i said look at us super closely if we did (unless i'm misremembering in which case oops)

with that second part i assume you mean where i said
me said:
the ol' "mafia won't kill people who're being scumread" theory
which is more of a reference to a common thought that mafia won't kill people who are viable (or even semi-viable) mislynch targets

which is A. not necessarily reflective of my own opinion on what the mafia will/won't do

and B. definitely not what you claim i said

so basically i would love for haruno to quit putting words in my mouth thanks

josh i really hope you aren't seriously scumreading me primarily based on my inactivity because i have a busy-ass schedule. also did you read my longish post yesterday? there was some actual contribution in there, check it out

texas remind me why you think i'm scum? other than gut please

om room's probably town

josh is probably town (which irks me lol)

texas and haruno current top scum, texas for reasons stated yesterday, haruno because of lot's of afking plus pushing me for really shitty reasons (and that whole post in general is a lot thinner than it first appears, there's a lot of calling out idlers and being like "lol wtf is this" but not a ton of meaningful analysis imo)

maintaining vote until i have a good reason not to

rssp1 can you explain ur read on me pls; It's not enough just to say "this guy is scummy" and ik you know that
I'm lumping you in the same pile as Aubisio/Haruno because I feel like a majority of your posts have been contentless/havent added very much or they've just been pushing on aubisio, who is the easiest target to pressure atm

Josh

=P
Inactivity, gut, disappearing eod yesterday. Gut is what it's primarily off of and gut is what matters in a game with no roles. That said, my gut thinks twin is the best lynch and I don't see that going anywhere so you (walrein), aubisio, and haruno are still who I'm lynching out of today.

Josh

=P
Can someone go back, find every mention of betathunder day one, and post quotes? I want to look at every person who wanted to lynch him; especially whoever brought it up. Because I've thought about his posts more and more and I'm 99% confident he's town; om room is genuinely busy and I know that so him being slightly slow (still not flyhn or aubisio level) is reasonable. I want to see who was pushing for the easy lynch.

Just an fyi Josh I dont like your point on OMRoom idling as cop. Cop plays different than VT...

Ugh I was supposed to put out reads today but I've been super busy writing two essays this morning and then going to work. I feel super lazy rn. I kinda need to post them tho...

Josh

=P
What's so interesting about it
It makes Texas look bad to me. Not you. I don't like how he tried to take the easy idler lynch and didn't go after his major scum read, and both you and walrein (afaik) believe Texas is scummy, and I don't think there's any chance of you both being scum so one townie opinion at the least has some weight.

Dentricos: yes it plays differently but it doesn't change the fact beta was nearly definitely not scum and om room has done nothing to change my opinion on that

If we lynch aubisio today I say flyhn tomorrow

I never rely believed fh was super scummy. I wanted to lynch him over pancake because I was confident pancake was town and id rather get the info of lynching fh at the very least rather than pancake getting lynched and nothing really coming of it besides Texas looking worse I guess. And I am definitely not saying fh is a strong townie read, I'm just saying he's not as scummy as a lot of others to me

Fwiw I agree 2 terrorists is probably the number because 3 seems too good, especially with the alternate wincon. But who knows, this is a test game after all

If you are tagged post more. Stole rssp1/joshs read making idea.
  • Dentricos - Idk how I feel about this user... uses bad logic...
  • Haruno- didn't talk until after pressured. His lack of reading whats going on and aggresive attitude is consistant with the last game. Blazade flip seems a bit good on him so leaning 55 - 45 town. Btw fuck you haruno >:(
Unvote

Fuck dentricos

This was clearly intentional lmao

I discussed Blazade, Walrein and thetwinmasters havs discussed Pancake.
Also they lynched you because you were hiding behind potential town infighting to get you to talk as we did yesterday... which was also when you started talking iirc
  • Hawkie - His day one tunnel was motivated and attention grabbing and u likey from scum imo. His day two disapearence is annoying me and seems scummy. Blazade flip also filtered into my townread of him but only slightly. 75 - 25 town
  • Josh - Welp he flipped his reads on me and Former Hope and for some reason I townread him more then my scumread yesterday? I guess I felt he has been drawing attention to himself without any real cause today... NULL ;-;
  • Rssp1 - Reads seemed good, townread the guy he shubbed for. Oops I must have typo'd.
  • Thetwinmasters - I gutread him as scum but also did that last game. I should iso him and see what I find. His points on Texas seem a bit NULL as people pressuring people for pressuring people is odd to me and he's done that a bit.
  • Walrein - can I get back to this one
  • Former Hope - townlean. If he is town and I flipped my read because of bad reasoning ima cry. But his kill has been really greenlighted for somebody trying to contribute. Also blazade kill makes little sense if scum.
  • OM room - scumlean by read on beta was p different. And om room isn't giving me a towny vibe
  • Aubisio - probably town. Nobody pushed any ideas when aubisio seemed a likely choice yesterday. I heard he plays scummy and I doubt he would post I changed my mind former hope isnt scummy when he coulda asked a partner for advice on what thhe logic could be.
  • Flyhn - scumlean: ignores game, doesnt want sub, posts reads with alright logic then leaves to let others control game?
  • Texas Cloverleaf - scumlean. He makes wierd pushes that dont feel right and come off as forced...
Why do I feel like I need to pressure my townreads to engage more...

Eh for now **Lynch Flyhn** your reads almost done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)