Side ORAS Monotype Random Battle Tour - [Won by Waszap]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So are people getting flipped? I don't see any evidence of it other than what terrors said. As the person guaranteed in winners I'd be happy to wait it out so they can replay again, I understand screwing up a tour so that you have 5 people in semis but there's absolutely no call for eliminating 2 people on flips when they've actually played their way into winners semis.

Oh also that's not losers semis, not unless the 3 people out of winners semis aren't going to losers bracket first

So are people getting flipped? I don't see any evidence of it other than what terrors said. As the person guaranteed in winners I'd be happy to wait it out so they can replay again, I understand screwing up a tour so that you have 5 people in semis but there's absolutely no call for eliminating 2 people on flips when they've actually played their way into winners semis.

Oh also that's not losers semis, not unless the 3 people out of winners semis aren't going to losers bracket first
I never stated any of this to be coin flipped in all honesty. I've decided to have !pick do the work for me. The one who is chosen gets to move on while the other 2 are have to rebattle again for a spot one last time (that'll pretty much settle things here) and the winner will have to battle the one who was chosen for the pick. I figured that my previous suggestion would help knock out both people people but I'm not surprised this happen. But yeah I apologize for you waiting and the uneven bracket. I will condense the bracket to a limit (such as 32 people) from now on (thought I could hit 64). x.x

http://prnt.sc/d0y4k9 Waszap one of your opponents awaits you.

I never stated any of this to be coin flipped in all honesty. I've decided to have !pick do the work for me. The one who is chosen gets to move on while the other 2 are have to rebattle again for a spot one last time (that'll pretty much settle things here) and the winner will have to battle the one who was chosen for the pick. I figured that my previous suggestion would help knock out both people people but I'm not surprised this happen. But yeah I apologize for you waiting and the uneven bracket. I will condense the bracket to a limit (such as 32 people) from now on (thought I could hit 64). x.x

http://prnt.sc/d0y4k9 Waszap one of your opponents awaits you.
lol what? im confused, what did i get picked for lmao, who do i battle? and what happens with zyo?

lol what? im confused, what did i get picked for lmao, who do i battle? and what happens with zyo?
terrors and ArkenCiel have to battle again. I decided to do !pick in who moves on and you were chosen. So now whoever wins between those two, the loser is out and the winner has to battle you before the finals.

Megazard won his battle against Zyo.

Reactions: Zap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)