Social The Smogon Photo Album

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
girl #1 is pretty cute but it's hard to tell from the potato quality. does she have a smogon account? i know some single tournament players ready to mingle
She doesn't have a smogon account and has very minimal knowledge of video games rip

jrp

Banned deucer.

one of my housemates told me that i hold my cigarettes in a "really gay" way, and the other told me that I hold them like chinese dictators (he's from china)

ryan says that I look like a meth addict

I'll leave the real-world interpretation up to the masses

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Me
I went to see Stephen Colbert in the city today, so figured I'd share a bit.

- from outside (brr)
- next to a sign waiting in the line
- we (I went w/ my dad) had seats in the sixth row right in the middle, so we actually were on for a few seconds multiple times (all of these pictures are taken from TV bc my mom recorded it, so they're all a bit blurry as we had to pause and slowmo in order to get any picture at all)

I had a case presentation a few weeks back that was kinda important for one of my classes

My school had a Fetty Wap concert back in October

- This is from my school's snap...I'm somewhere near the front of that jumble of people lol
- Only pic I really took w/ me in it during the concert, was pretty good although opening acts took longer than his own performance by far

My dog (what you all want to see)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)