New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like to change my name to Pizzachu-Tan

My reason is that the name above is the name of my Showdown account and would like to match.

Thank You for reading this.

Hi, I'd like to change my name to wite_shrine so it matches my showdown name. I made a forum account before I really started playing there, and that is the name everyone knows me by now.

Edit: thanks :)

Last edited:
I would like to change my name to zCheshrye on smogon because i don't like the name i have on smogon, and my name on smogon is zCheshrye

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
you could have answered this question by reading the OP. When you get a namechange, you have to have a custom title (CT) for a month that says formerly [username] to show people that you were that user. You can get rid of it after the month by posting in this thread.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting to abolish the account Martin so that I can have the period removed from the end of my name. This will involve waiving the 30-day alt ownership period, which I am willing to do.

The account Martin hasn't been used since Sep 8 2007 and has a postcount of 1 (with the post not actually showing in his forum presence tab), and as such it is eligible for a badgeholder to claim the name. According to the OP, removing obnoxious text (in this case the period) does not count as a name change. I would like this because people have pretty widely stated their distate for names ending in periods, and it is also a bit obnoxious when using the tag function and forum search systems to not have my name appear when you type "Martin" without the period despite me being the only active account starting with "Martin" afaik. In addition to this, there is an inactive alt on PS (August 2012, no listed battles since the reset however long ago that was) that I cannot claim with my current name due to Zarel's rule about names ending with "." preventing me from being able to do so. I don't like having to use an alt with arbitrary extra letters at the end of it (Martin SAE) for all smogon-based purposes (tours etc.), and with my discord tag being Martin (which everyone knows my by on there as opposed to Martin SAE) there is an inconsistency between the two chat platforms (as well as between Smogon and PS!) which I don't like at all.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm sure even though my names taken
if the name is taken I cannot grant you the name change. you'll have to keep your current one or find a different one

i would like to change my name to Kuizma because I just made this account and accidentally named my account this >:{
forgot to mention I did not count this as a name change because you had just created your account and it was just a mistake while creating it. just so you know

Hello, I was wondering if I could change my username to Every1XplodeNOW (props if you know where it's from)

The reason is because The Diverman is a relic of a different time and I go by Every1XplodeNOW basically everywhere else on the internet. I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty sure I've changed my name before, but I honestly can't remember what it was and I wasn't on the list in the op. I know it was before the switch to XenForo, so maybe that has something to do with it? I just wanted to be honest because I've might miss something and I didn't want y'all to think I was trying to pull a fast one on ya. lol

Last edited:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty sure I've changed my name before, but I honestly can't remember what it was and I wasn't on the list in the op. I know it was before the switch to XenForo, so maybe that has something to do with it? I just wanted to be honest because I've might miss something and I didn't want y'all to think I was trying to pull a fast one on ya. lol
there's no record of it. i mean, oh well

Hello, I was wondering if I could change my username to Every1XplodeNOW (props if you know where it's from)

The reason is because The Diverman is a relic of a different time and I go by Every1XplodeNOW basically everywhere else on the internet. I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty sure I've changed my name before, but I honestly can't remember what it was and I wasn't on the list in the op. I know it was before the switch to XenForo, so maybe that has something to do with it? I just wanted to be honest because I've might miss something and I didn't want y'all to think I was trying to pull a fast one on ya. lol
If you care, looking at posts from your first rmt in your older content suggests 'Scuba Stevee' was your old name.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
The "formerly Kasumi♥" has been there since I got the name change, which was at the beginning of May. If memory servers me right, it's only necessary to keep it for one month, so I'd like to have it removed now, thanks.

I would like to change my name to Snorlax in the way. I made the account on showdown before I made the account here, and made different names. I've been suggested to actually come to this thread before, and just never asked, and now I would like to change to the name I truly love.

Hey can you remove my formerly title? It's been exactly 5 months, and no one even knew me as ong1324, so the title is sorta just an obsolete relic. Thanks in advance

I would like my name changed to Nighty, please.

The reason is that my internet name in most places used to be Nightwolf (which was taken here when I joined), but nowadays I have it shortened to Nighty, and it seems to be a free name in here (I looked for the profile by using an URL, and got a standard members list).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)