Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go to festival plaza and hit the little internet icon on the bottom right of the screen to connect. If you do that, I will send you the trade.
gotcha. im online/in the plaza
Anybody got a Rowlett and Poplio spitback? Don't care about IV's or even nature(though it would be nice). Just want them for story mode play through. I'll owe you one once I have access to my stuff. Please and thanks in advance.
BUMP. Just need a rowlett

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a spare 'mon with Pokérus lying around? I don't really have anything good to trade for it quite yet but anything with Pokérus will do. Just to clarify, asking for S/M

Any suggestions for use of my Apricorn Balls (Playing Moon, Lunala is the only legend I have caught so far)?
Hmmmm...

Friend Ball Serperior, Fomantis
Level Ball Mudbray, Jangmo-o, Emboar
Fast Ball gosh this is a tough one Stufful and Pyukumuku?
Love Ball Bounsweet, Cutiefly, Cyndaquil
Heavy Ball Carbink, Samurott
Lure Ball Wimpod, Bagon, Dewpider
Moon Ball Ohhhh.... boy.... there are a mountain of suggestions I could give for this one

Last edited:
are pokeball preferences that big of a deal? I mean yes some look nice, but are they deal breakers?

I am still only on the second island, and I had pokemon with egg moves and HA but not pokebal prefs

are pokeball preferences that big of a deal? I mean yes some look nice, but are they deal breakers?

I am still only on the second island, and I had pokemon with egg moves and HA but not pokebal prefs
For some they can be. I mean, why not have a matching ball if you can do it? Especially on non-breedable pokemon, as a new ball cannot be bred onto the line latter. For competitive use, it won't matter, but for re-trade value, its best to try and get matching balls.

Hey guys, not sure where to post this.... but I have an idea. I was thinking me and others could work together to get a group of breedable female Pokemon in the appricorn balls since we only get 1 set per game
Thoughts?

For competitive use, it won't matter, but for re-trade value, its best to try and get matching balls.
Actually a pokeball could sometimes help determine what Ability your opponent is running on their 'mon. For eg: in gen 6 if an opponent sent out a Clefable in love ball then you know it has magic Guard and you don't waste a turn trying to status it. It's minor but it can be useful sometimes.

Hi everybody. I'm not sure if I have to post it here but I need to ask you for a favour.
Does anybody have a Pachirisu (female) with volt absorb in Dream Ball? I need it quite urgently so if someone can help please message me. I need it on ORAS.

Ps: I would even need a Smoochum (female) with Hydration and a west-shellos (famale) with sand force both in Dream Ball

I am still looking for a pokemon with pokerus in Sun and Moon.

I am willing to trade a 5IV Popplio or even a 5IV Calm Regenerator Mareanie with Haze.

Nihilego- Timid: 31/x/0/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Should I keep and Bottle Cap the Def?
This is going to come off as a little gruff so I apologize in advance, but if you're willing to bottle cap it, what difference does it make? you have the ideal HP so if you're going to bottle cap it, I don't think keep/toss is even a relevant question.

This is going to come off as a little gruff so I apologize in advance, but if you're willing to bottle cap it, what difference does it make? you have the ideal HP so if you're going to bottle cap it, I don't think keep/toss is even a relevant question.
I didn't know if Fire or Ice would be ideal for Nihilego.

is it realy thrue there is only 1 of every kind of apricorn pokeball in sun and moon or can you get more then 1 some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)