SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not used Dhelmise, but I know it comes extremely late into the game and likely at too low of a level to use (the encounter tables have it between like 13 and 40). This is on top of it being rare a rare encounter.
I am fine with babying a Pokémon, as long as it is a good Pokémon to use in battle.

Soft-resetting Nihelego. Does she prefer Hidden Power Fire, Ice, Ground, or Ghost? And should I prioritize one of those hidden power types or a low attack stat for her?

Soft-resetting Nihelego. Does she prefer Hidden Power Fire, Ice, Ground, or Ghost? And should I prioritize one of those hidden power types or a low attack stat for her?
You can fix up any low stat now with Bottle Caps, so I'd say it's very much worth prioritising Hidden Power.

Can minior colours be specifically bred like Shellos? ie if I breed a red Minior will I always get a red Minior?

Question regarding Festival Plaza... I am trying to build up a full range of 4-5 stat Treasure Hunt to get Gold Bottle Caps, and I was wondering:

• Does your Festival Plaza rank influence the offers Sophocles makes you upon "levelling up"?
  • Does your Festival Plaza rank influence the offers from random visitors?
  • Do random visitors always offer stands they actually have? Would I get better results if I tried to befriend ppl who have the stands I need?

You can fix up any low stat now with Bottle Caps, so I'd say it's very much worth prioritising Hidden Power.

Can minior colours be specifically bred like Shellos? ie if I breed a red Minior will I always get a red Minior?
You can't automatically lower them to zero though, right? Any special attacker, tank, or non physically attacking Pokemon will want a 0 attack iv!

You can't automatically lower them to zero though, right? Any special attacker, tank, or non physically attacking Pokemon will want a 0 attack iv!
Ooooh right that's what you meant; sorry, misread.
Well... hm. I guess unless you get extremely lucky your best bet would just be to look at the current thread for it in Uncharted Territory and decide for yourself if Hidden Power is worth it or not.

Can the Unova and Johto starters you find through island scan do SOS calls so we can get their hidden abilities?

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's (unfortunately from an in-game perspective) very team dependent. Some teams appreciate the ability to have Nihilego beat Landorus without as much support and others prefer the ability to surprise Ferrothorns on otherwise safe switch-ins.

Ground provides the best neutral coverage, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's always the best option.

As far as I know they can have their hidden ability themselves anyway, so sos calls are not needed?
That's true, but if they were able to be caught in the wild, this is the first time we could get them in non-standard Poké Balls. Nothing important, just would've been nice.

As far as I know they can have their hidden ability themselves anyway, so sos calls are not needed?
Wait can they? I know the serebii listings list out their abilities but i just figured that was formatting reasons and not they can have their hidden abilities

I have gone over all 100 cell locations on Serebii twice, both day and night, but I cannot find my last two cells. I thought I missed the Poni Coast ones, but I checked and they are not there. Paranoia is setting in to the point where I'm seriously considering my games data (Sun) was programmed wrong. In case it is relevant, When I first went to Poni Coast I did the Rock Smash cash grind trick with Tauros, but forget if I collected the Cores. Besides day/night, are there any other things that may have to do with me missing the cores?

Sorry this is pretty long, but I'm both desperate and this seems to be the only SM Q&A Thread.

Wait can they? I know the serebii listings list out their abilities but i just figured that was formatting reasons and not they can have their hidden abilities
Their hidden abilities were released mid-way into ORAS through Pokémon Bank. Serperior, Feraligatr and Emboar all benefited greatly from it.

I have gone over all 100 cell locations on Serebii twice, both day and night, but I cannot find my last two cells. I thought I missed the Poni Coast ones, but I checked and they are not there. Paranoia is setting in to the point where I'm seriously considering my games data (Sun) was programmed wrong. In case it is relevant, When I first went to Poni Coast I did the Rock Smash cash grind trick with Tauros, but forget if I collected the Cores. Besides day/night, are there any other things that may have to do with me missing the cores?

Sorry this is pretty long, but I'm both desperate and this seems to be the only SM Q&A Thread.
Day/Night is the only factor that affects Cells. The only thing I can suggest is going back over the list on Serebii.

I was talking based on what people on my feed had said, not serebii, but now i get conflicting reports so i'm not so sure. Mmmmh. My bad if it is confirmed as not possible. (*sigh* a legal and legit contrary snivy in an apricorn would be so precious)

Ema Skye

Work!
Do Repels not acknowledge KOed Pokemon anymore?

I have my Lv1 Abra leading my party to Synchronize with Nihilego but its KOed. I'm still seeing Lv.18 Pokemon with my Lv54 Ninetales as the next slot.

Also does Synchronize work with the UBs because I haven't been having luck with it so far?

Does anybody know how legit the rumored D/P/Pt remakes are? I feel like GameFreak may unload the rest of the missing mega-stones with a gen IV remake.

Does anybody know how legit the rumored D/P/Pt remakes are? I feel like GameFreak may unload the rest of the missing mega-stones with a gen IV remake.
The only rumor with any sort of legitimacy is the Stars on Switch rumor, and only really got traction due to the person giving the rumor being pretty reliable & then eurogamer & I think WSJ reporting on it. But the person with the rumor only reports on what they're told and if that info's fault that's that.

DPt remakes dont have that at all.

Is Rowap Berry obtainable yet, and if so where is it found? Showdown allows for it to be used pre-bank but I can't find any information on how to get it in game.

I was talking based on what people on my feed had said, not serebii, but now i get conflicting reports so i'm not so sure. Mmmmh. My bad if it is confirmed as not possible. (*sigh* a legal and legit contrary snivy in an apricorn would be so precious)
Contrary snivy in an apricorn ball will be possible after bank thanks to males now passing down Pokeballs when bred with females of the same species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)