Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

I looked at the no-analysis list and I am legitimately curious as to why Decidueye is not getting an OU analysis. I'd like to hear the QC's or Leader's reasoning behind it, and I'd like to post an answer depending on how the reply goes. I feel rather strongly that it deserves an OU analysis for it's ability to check and/or counter a decent number of mons that are getting an OU analysis, and I'll specify which ones if there's a good enough reason for me to reply to the QC or Leader guys.

Edit: I think there's also a plethora of people who'd be willing to write about it too.

Last edited:
I looked at the no-analysis list and I am legitimately curious as to why Decidueye is not getting an OU analysis. I'd like to hear the QC's or Leader's reasoning behind it, and I'd like to post an answer depending on how the reply goes. I feel rather strongly that it deserves an OU analysis for it's ability to check and/or counter a decent number of mons that are getting an OU analysis, and I'll specify which ones if there's a good enough reason for me to reply to the QC or Leader guys.
Hootie said on Discord earlier this morning that he's "still weighing in his thoughts on it"

Hey Hootie, do I just write this on like a google doc then message you guys when it's done? Sorry, haven't done this before, but I'm invested and take this seriously
thanks
0ver

Guys, Why is Araquanid not getting an analysis?? I'm not willing to write one becuse im not 100% confident I'll be able to finish it. But Araquanid hits harder than Azu with Water Attacks and 68/92/132 is above average imao... I know that its Bug moves does literally zero but honestly, I feel like he's analysis worthy :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)