Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that when using minior there is a bug when using the shields down ability, as when you use it in the for where it is brown, it will show the unanimated brow sprite, and when you use it in the pink colored sprite, it wills how the animated brown sprite instead. This only happens when using minior on my team, the opponents minior will show up perfectly normal.

I tried to use Azumarill but it stopped me saying that Aqua Jet was incompatible with another move.

Running Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, and Superpower

These are all available without Bank, and Egg moves are passable from either parent.

[Gen 7] I was playing randoms and the opponent was a minior, in its meteor form. I used yawn and the drowsy temporary condition showed up for the minior, but the next turn, the drowsy condition disappeared and the minior did not fall asleep. This happened to me two times.

Unable to use wish protect aromatherapy moonblast clefable even though togepi gets wish and roselia gets aromatherapy. Both island scan mons that get those on level up.

I can't use Stealth Rocks Skarmory or Ancient Power Palossand despite both being egg moves. Message says "Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Starscream (Skarmory) can't learn Stealth Rock because it's only obtainable from a previous generation. - Bowser's Castle (Palossand) can't learn Ancient Power because it's only obtainable from a previous generation."

Scratch that, the pokemon that can be used to pass the moves are unavailable in gen 7 OU.

Unable to use wish protect aromatherapy moonblast clefable even though togepi gets wish and roselia gets aromatherapy. Both island scan mons that get those on level up.
Only the male passes on egg moves so even if you already bred Wish onto your Clefairy you can't breed Aromatherapy onto it without getting rid of Wish. Basically you can only have one since both moves come from different fathers.

Last edited:
In OU non-bank it is saying that brave bird is not a valid move on crobat. This is incorrect because you can breed it onto crobat using a braviary.

Z-moves don't seem to be coded correctly in Hackmons Cup. They're treated as regular moves which occupy a move slot and don't require a Z-Crystal. They also have only 1 BP, except for the move-specific ones like 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. Here, my Horsea was holding an Ice gem, yet it knew All-Out Pummeling as one of its four moves.
Internally, Z-attacks are actual moves, so can be hacked onto a Pokémon's moveset, however you just get the move's default power, which is 1 for the generic moves. (Occasionally in Hackmons you'll actually get a Z-crystal matching one of your moves, which then behaves like normal.)
Destiny bond failed somehow
In Gen7, Destiny Bond always fails if it succeeded last turn.
I lead with my Alakazam on my opponent's Mimikyu, first turn I then Mega Evolved and traced "Disguise", instead of my Mega-Alakazam taking a free hit for no damage, he fainted, while the Mimikyu's disguise worked perfectly.
The bug here was that Trace was able to copy Disguise, which shouldn't have been possible, since Disguise only works for Mimikyu. I think this one will be fixed soon though.
I was playing randoms and the opponent was a minior, in its meteor form. I used yawn and the drowsy temporary condition showed up for the minior, but the next turn, the drowsy condition disappeared and the minior did not fall asleep. This happened to me two times.
Meteor Forme is immune to status, although I don't know the exact mechanics of Yawn.

The bug I've had for the past few weeks occurs every time I switch pokemon in a game (whether it's the first turn, replacing a fainted poke, or in a hard switch):

When I click the button to select a new pokemon, and the opponent has also selected their move, right before the game triggers those actions I get two popups in succession, asking if it's ok to reload the 'page' and one underneath asking if I want to forfeit. So i hit cancel on both boxes and move on, but it happens with every pokemon switch.

I can't use Stealth Rocks Skarmory or Ancient Power Palossand despite both being egg moves. Message says "Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Starscream (Skarmory) can't learn Stealth Rock because it's only obtainable from a previous generation. - Bowser's Castle (Palossand) can't learn Ancient Power because it's only obtainable from a previous generation."

Scratch that, the pokemon that can be used to pass the moves are unavailable in gen 7 OU.

Only the male passes on egg moves so even if you already bred Wish onto your Clefairy you can't breed Aromatherapy onto it without getting rid of Wish. Basically you can only have one since both moves come from different fathers.

In XY mothers could pass down egg moves to babies. Can they not in Sun Moon?

There's a problem with the PS calc
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-491368946 2nd to last and last turn is where Mega Sharpedo uses Psychic Fangs
252+ Atk Sharpedo-Mega Psychic Fangs vs. 248 HP / 184+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 142-168 (39.1 - 46.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO The Calc I got from the PS calc
252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Psychic Fangs vs. 248 HP / 184+ Def Venusaur: 212-250 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO The calc I got from NuggetBridge when I put in the stats for Megas and put into Single format.

Shedinja's Focus Sash is consumed when hit by a damaging move that it should be immune to (Earthquake, in the case I experienced)

Something I would like to point out is that according to some research Thick Fat Swinub/Mammoswine/Piloswine are not obtainable pre-pokebank gen 7, yet you can enter a pokemon showdown OU match with thick fat. Oversight perhaps? The pokemon can be obtained in-game however only through qr code, and there is no SOS function thus no way of getting that hidden ability.

There's a problem with the PS calc
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-491368946 2nd to last and last turn is where Mega Sharpedo uses Psychic Fangs
252+ Atk Sharpedo-Mega Psychic Fangs vs. 248 HP / 184+ Def Venusaur-Mega: 142-168 (39.1 - 46.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO The Calc I got from the PS calc
252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Psychic Fangs vs. 248 HP / 184+ Def Venusaur: 212-250 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO The calc I got from NuggetBridge when I put in the stats for Megas and put into Single format.
You just didn't put Strong Jaw for the first one...

Out of random I tried to use a z-status move in a doubles match. While the move I tried to use normally targets both opponents, in this case making it into the V-variant told me to choose a target, and proceeded to fail, similarly to all the complaints about Extreme Evoboost not working.

For a note, I was trying to use z-venom drench at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)