BW2 OU: Aim
DPP OU: DeepBlueC
ADV OU: Smurf.
GSC OU: Floppy
RBY OU: Mistertim

Subs: Not Troller, Innovamania.

Best Squad.

Last edited:
Ayy just catching up on this thread and news on smogon, I'm excited for this SPL and the opportunity to show once again how I've grown in the past few months. Just wanna say Shoutouts to roscoe, salute my family LOVE. Also I wana give respect to the moderators and admins here who spend there days fighting hackers and infractors just out of their love for pokemon, that love will b reciprocated to you in the future keep going! Also stop making false RBY power rankings where the legend "Jsaok" is not listed as the top 5 or even 20, it is truly disgusting and dishonest cause he has proven already. I love you so fucking much, you owe me a hug - Jsaok

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
The WhiteQueen want to take this opportunity to address some common misconceptions about Yours Truly. Not that I give a hootie what you think, but I am just that nice a person.

First of all, I am not gay. The gay fish with teeth worse than British people's is funny as hell, which is why I'm a big fan of it. I'm not a female either, so stop sending me sexual messages. It's gross. You're disgusting. Don't be hitting on other Pokémon players on a Smogon forum. Don't be a Princess Briyella or a Mizahomo or something weird like that, okay?

Second of all, I am not ignoring you. I get like several dozen of likes whenever I log in here, so often I will miss it when you address me for whatever reason. I'm one of the nicest and down to earth users on here. I would never intentionally ignore you. I don't like to humble brag about all my competitive Pokémon success on here either. I won an individual official tournament, countless unofficial tournaments, and have made it to the quarterfinals or something of every OSTs I played in. I'm proud of my accomplishments, so don't hate okay? I don't like to brag about my good looks (my Facebook friends tell me I look like one of those kpop starboy frequently, and I believe them) either. I was born this way and I can't help it, okay?

Some words of advice for average players who want to eventually be great: be creative. Think outside of the box when building teams. Stop using generic shit that everyone else uses.

ATTENTION SMOGON

The first Official SMOGON/SPL Movie Teaser Trailer is here, featuring some of the best Actors here!

Finchinator
images-15.jpg

BKC
images-10.jpg

DICE + Whitequeen
images-9.jpg

Tele
2016-12-09-11-56-37-505063457.jpg

Pokeaim
images-8.jpg

Tsunami
images-7.jpg

CBB
images-5.jpg

Blunder
images-4.jpg

CTC
images-3.jpg

Bloo
2016-12-09-12-09-16-1945097931.png

Mizuhime
images-12.jpg

Omfuga

images-13.jpg

Leftiez
images-19.jpg

As the Tour goes on, you will continue to receive sneak peaks on more characters! Stay tune!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)