Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In a regular fusion, any two Pokemon that can be of different gender and have a shared egg group are selected to be fused, but in a DNA fusion two Pokemon, with at least one being genderless or in the Undiscovered Egg Group and neither with a BST of 670 or more are fused" Ludicrousity

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"In a regular fusion, any two Pokemon that can be of different gender and have a shared egg group are selected to be fused, but in a DNA fusion two Pokemon, with at least one being genderless or in the Undiscovered Egg Group and neither with a BST of 670 or more are fused" Ludicrousity
ohhhhhh. my bad.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'll be re-submiting these.(Sorry for laziness but I really am out of time. Haven't updated Arbok fusions tho)
View attachment 72804 View attachment 72805

Parents: Mienshao|Granbull
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: GranShao
New type: Fighting/Fairy
New base stats: 88/133/78/88/70/85
New ability and desc: Gran' Ciao (Intimidate+Regenerator): When this mon switches out, it regains 33% of it’s Max HP and the oponent has the attack stage lowered by one stage
Notable moves: HJK, Play Rough, U-Turn, Fake Out, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, SD, Poison Jab, Crunch
Role identification: U-Turn has never felt so pleasing in a mon. Feel like you are in trouble and need to get away? Or to regen HP for missing HJK? Then switch out and have a safer switch-in because you’ll also lower the oponent’s Attack by one stage. My only issue with this one is the speed. Not bad but could be better (Damn you, Granbull)

View attachment 72806 View attachment 72807

Parents: Scrafty|Arbok
Shared egg group: Monster and Dragon
Offspring name: Scar
New type: Dark/Poison
New base stats: 78/103/107/70/112/84 (+5 each because of ability)
New ability and desc: Shed Skin (Both have it)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Crunch, Poison Jab, HJK, Iron Head, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Coil, Sucker Punch, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Glare, Pursuit, Seed Bomb, Beat Up, Payback
Role identification: Be prepared because you can Coil to boost your already amazing defense and attack, as well as getting to never miss with Iron Tail and Gunk Shot. It also has Sucker Punch, Crunch, Knock Off and Pursuit for good Dark Stab. Thanks to a 112 Sp Def, AV is a good option too. It has one of the Best typings, being only weak to ground and even then having coverage for it (Seed Bomb/Aqua Tail). It can also throw you off of a cliff

View attachment 72808 View attachment 72809

Parents: Latios|Latias
Shared egg group: Undiscovered (DNA)
Offspring name: Lati-Lati
New Type: Psychic/Dragon
Stats: 100/85/85/130/130/110 (+5 each because ability; +20 HP, +10 Sp Atk, +10 Sp. Def because DNA)
Ability: Levitate
Notable Moves: Well... That's a lot. Calm Mind, Psychic/shock, Draco Meteor, Recover, Roost, Defog, Screens and the wide coverage options such as Energy Ball, Earthquake, Surf and BoltBeam. Not restricted to these tho.
Role: I hope people don't kill me for creating incest Well... It's Bulky, fast, and strong. Great Calm Mind setter, as well as an offensive monster. Has a very wide movepool that it can use in both offenses for a mixed set. Honestly it's pretty up to you what you want to do with this mon. Also, the megas:

Stone: Latiosite
Stats: 100/125/105/160/140/110
Role: Tanky Special Sweeper. Honestly I feel bad because there's not much to write here

Stone: Latiasite
Stats: 100/105/115/160/120/110
Role: Like the other mega (But less bulky in sp def for a bit more bulk in def)

View attachment 72818 View attachment 72819
View attachment 72860 View attachment 72861
Regular|Shiny

Parents: Azelf|Uxie
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name:
Axie
New type: Psychic
New base stats: 95/100/105/110/105/105 (+5 Each because ability; +20 hp, +10 Sp. Attack, + 5 Def, +5 Sp. Def because DNA)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: Psychic/shock, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Knock Off, Heal Bell, TWave, U-Turn, Trick, their wide coverage movepool... Really, think of a more offensive Uxie and a more defensive Azelf set
Role identification: It's a stronger and tankier mew. You know, that pokemon whose niche is that it can run lots of sets? The same goes to Axie (With a bit more closed movepool but improved stats). Nasty Plot and Calm mind are great setup options, while Charge Beam works with an Assault Vest set (95/105/105 defense is insane). It's a tanky/Bulky special mon that can be used as a wall too.

View attachment 73074 View attachment 73075

Slow, Tanky-ish with mixed offenses. What is this, Gen 7?

Parents: Samurott|Camerupt
Offspring name: Carott
New type: Water/Fire
New base stats: 92/110/87/116/82/65
New ability and desc: Torrent + Solid Rock = Weakness Persistance: Moves used by this Pokemon that are Super-Efective against itself receive a boosting of 1.5x
Notable moves:
Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Ancient Power, Fire Blast, Eruption, Surf, Earthquake, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Knock Off, Flame Charge, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Curse

Role identification: Tanky sweeper. Ability gives it two new useful stabs on Ground and Rock (Screw Electric) with usable moves like Equake, Earth Power, Stone Edge and now even Ancient Power is usable. Movepool may not be that wide but having four stabs with an almost equal offensive stats is amazing. Now onto the mega:

Stone: Cameruptite
New type: Water/Fire
New base stats: 92/130/117/156/112/45
New ability and desc: Sheer Force
Notable moves: Same as above aside from Earthquake;
Sheer Force boosted that are worth noticing: Waterfall, Rock Slide, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Scald, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Air Slash
Role identification: Murderer Slow but bulky sweeper. Sheer Force can actually go pretty well with both of these movepools combined and they are comming off of a 156 special attack stat, or maybe a 130 attack stat. The Speed loss is unfortunate but in both cases there aren't much you outspeed. Still has Aqua Jet (No Physical Fire outside of Flame Charge tho. Rip, maybe you can use it with Sheer but it's not a good idea). The options such as STAB Sheer Force Fire Blast and Scald, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam and Air Slash as coverageoptions and the possibility of using a physical set all in one mega, and it's name is Carott.

View attachment 72806 View attachment 73113

Parents: Arbok|Krookodile
Offspring name: Krookobok
New type: Poison/Dark
New base stats: 92/116/89/80/89/101
New ability and desc: Intimidate
Notable moves: Crunch, Knock Off, Coil, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Aqua Tail, Seed Bomb, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Stone Edge
Role identification: Fast Physical, but still bulky, sweeper. With 92/89/89 defenses and having only one weakness (Which you have coverage to hit), you can set up with the right investments. Poison/Dark is one of the best typings, also can hit most things neutrally (Bar dual-types, while still hits a lot neutrally) and has somewhat good coverage. It's an improvement of Krookodile (Also, thanks to Arbok it has Sucker Punch)

Also, there's a bug with the ~Fuse command in ROM. Even for regular fusions you don't have the +10 in each stat like you should ("For a regular fusion the each of its new stats is the average of both of its parents' stat plus 10." as mentioned in the op.)

Also idek about what to do for GranShao's and Scar's designs, open for suggestions (Just tired to do Latince rn)

Reserving Granbull/Krookodile, Meloetta/Castform, Cryogonal/Avalugg, Tyrantrum/Arbok, Victini/Vivillon and Victini/Meloetta (As well as the melozard I mentioned earlier on the thread)

If this is last slate for this, I wanna get in on it before it closes!

Parents: Granbull + Flareon
Offspring name: Granflare
New type: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 88/135/78/88/95/65, BST: 549
New ability and desc: Wildfire (Quick Feet + Flash Fire): This Pokémon is immune to Fire-type moves. When it is targeted by a Fire-type move, its Speed rises by 1 stage and the power of its Fire-type moves increases (identically to Flash Fire).
Notable moves: Bulk Up, Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Wild Charge, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Super Fang, Thunder Wave, Reflect, Heal Bell, Wish, Baton Pass
Role identification: Has a neat offensive typing, pretty good offensive power, and can tear up the field once it has a boost or two from its Ability. Also has a neat support movepool and decent bulk.

Parents: Sylveon + Alolan Persian
Offspring name: Sylvian
New type: Dark/Fairy
New base stats: 90/73/73/103/108/98, BST: 545
New ability and desc: Charming Coat (Cute Charm + Fur Coat): This Pokémon's Defence stat is doubled. Pokémon of the opposite gender who deal physical damage to this Pokémon have a 30% chance of becoming Infatuated with it (includes Psyshock, Psystrike, Secret Sword, and the like).
Notable moves: Wish, Heal Bell, Parting Shot, Switcheroo, Taunt, Torment, Embargo, Fake Out, U-Turn, Foul Play, Light Screen, Reflect, Yawn, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Moonblast, Dark Pulse, Stored Power, Thunderbolt, Power Gem
Role identification: Does this look like an exceedingly annoying bulky support pivot to anyone else, or is that just me? And on top of that, with Nasty Plot you can play it as a direct special attacker if you want to for whatever reason.

Parents: Tsareena + Breloom
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Tsarloom
New type: Grass/Fighting
New base stats: 76/135/99/65/89/81
New ability and desc: Majestic Presence (Queenly Majesty + Poison Heal): This Pokémon and its active allies are immune to any priority moves the opposing Pokémon target them with, and this Pokémon restores 1/8th of its max HP whenever a foe attempts to use a priority move on it or one of its active allies.)
Notable moves: Spore, Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Mach Punch, Low Sweep (maybe?) Drain Punch, Superpower, High Jump Kick, Trop Kick, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed (maybe?), Play Rough, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Leech Seed, Light Screen, Reflect
Role identification: It gets to use priority. Its foes don't, and it heals if they try to. It can attempt to revenge foes or just make a nuisance of itself with boosting and recovery and Trop Kick's attack drop.

DNA Donors: Tapu Koko + Altaria
Offspring name: Tapu Alta
New type: Electric/Dragon
New base stats: 73/113 (+20)/88/83/90/125 (+20), BST: 572
New ability and desc: Lightning Vitality (Electric Surge + Natural Cure): This Pokémon sets Electric Terrain and cures status of all active Pokémon (both allies and foes) on switch-in.
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Roost, Dragon Claw, Wild Charge, Brave Bird, Nature's Madness, U-Turn, Haze, Tailwind, Heal Bell
Role identification: Pretty much a subpar physical sweeper with a neat typing. On the plus side, it sets Electric Terrain for you automatically and it's not really possible to status it for a notable length of time. That might make it useful as a pivot in conjunction with its typing, actually. The fact that it also removes status from foes can be a good thing (Flame Orb + Magic Guard, Guts, Poison Heal, Quick Feet) or a bad thing.

DNA Donors: [MEGA], Altarianite
Offspring name: Mega Tapu Alta
New type: Electric/Fairy
New base stats: 73/153/108/123/90/125, BST: 672
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Roost, Return, Quick Attack, Double-Edge, Wild Charge, Brave Bird, Nature's Madness, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Haze, Tailwind, Heal Bell
Role identification: Tapu Koko with better stats (excluding Speed), a good boosting move, and physical Fairy STAB. And some neat tricks in terms of support movepool.
*Of course, I suspect this Mega isn't available even in this Pet Mod until Altarianite is hopefully released in Sun & Moon.

Parents: Glaceon + Torkoal
Offspring name: Glaceol
New type: Ice/Fire
New base stats: 78/83/135/118/93/53, BST: 560
New ability and desc: Diamond Dust (Snow Cloak + Drought): The Pokémon sets hailstorm on switch-in. Uniquely, this hailstorm is also treated as sun for purposes of Solar Beam and Solar Blade.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Stored Power, Eruption, Clear Smog, Aurora Veil, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Will-O-Wisp, Wish, Heal Bell, Yawn, Baton Pass
Role identification: A Hail setter with a unique offensive typing (though allergic to Stealth Rock), good offensive and defensive stats with the exception of Speed, access to arguably the best boosting move in the game, great coverage options, and an interesting and useful assortment of support options. (Including SmashPass, assuming that isn't just as banned here as it is in OU.)
edit: Nevermind just saw this is a gen 6 slate still so most of these are kill. May come up with some strictly Gen 6 things to replace them later.

edit 2: Didn't notice someone else had already done Gardevoir + Meloetta. It's gone now.

Last edited:
If this is last slate for this, I wanna get in on it before it closes!

DNA Donors: Gardevoir + Meloetta
Offspring name: Gardette (Garde Forme)
New type: Fairy/Psychic
New base stats: 89 (+5)/71/90 (+19)/128 (+1)/132 (+10)/90 (+5), BST: 600
New ability and desc: Enthusiasm (Trace + Serene Grace): Copies a foe's stat stages on switch-in.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Psychic, Psyshock, Stored Power, Hyper Voice, Future Sight, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect, Wish, Memento, Healing Wish, Heal Bell, Pain Split, Perish Song, Relic Song
Role identification: A pretty neat Special wallbreaker that can also pull off effective support roles. The risk of an instant boosted Stored Power might make foes think twice about boosting with Gardette waiting in the wings.

Offspring name: Gardette (Épée Forme)
New type: Fairy/Fighting
New base stats: 89/128/90/71/90/132, BST: 600
New ability and desc: Enthusiasm (Trace + Serene Grace): Copies a foe's stat stages on switch-in.
Notable moves: Quite a few of the above, plus: Work Up, Hone Claws, Shadow Sneak, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off.
Role identification: Would be a pretty neat physical sweeper if not for the lack of STAB, and Moonblast isn't gonna do anything off of 71 base Sp. Atk so she can't even go mixed. Also, having to have Relic Song sucks. Fortunately, she has a Mega Evolution. Two of them, in fact!
*Of course, I suspect said Megas aren't available even in this Pet Mod until Gardevoirite is hopefully released in Sun & Moon.
Edit: Wait nevermind we're Gen 6 still so you can abuse Gardette's megas all you like.

DNA Donors: [MEGA], Gardevoirite
Offspring name: Mega Gardette (Garde Forme)
New type: Fairy/Psychic
New base stats: 89/91/90/168/152/110, BST: 700
Notable moves: Pretty much the same as non-Mega Garde Forme Gardette, with the addition of Hyper Voice.
Role identification: Garde Forme Gardette, but faster, with better special bulk, and harder-hitting. Has enough Speed to potentially act as a sweeper. She loses her Enthusiasm ability, but can still potentially pick up a boost with it before Mega Evolving.

DNA Donors: [MEGA], Gardevoirite
Offspring name: Mega Gardette (Épée Forme)
New type: Fairy/Fighting
New base stats: 89/168/110/91/90/152, BST: 700
Notable moves: Hone Claws, Shadow Sneak, Quick Attack, Return, Double-Edge, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off. Plus, of course, the general support movepool.
Role identification: Like non-Mega Épée Forme Gardette, but faster, harder-hitting, and with Fairy STAB thanks to Pixilate. Having to have Relic Song still sucks.
*Note that Gardevoirite boosts were applied to Garde Forme and then swapped according to Épée Forme. Let me know if that's not okay and I'll change it.
I have already submitted a Gardevoir+Melloetta fusion two pages ago :P

I have already submitted a Gardevoir+Melloetta fusion two pages ago :P
Oh. So you did. Great minds think alike I guess? Mine has different stats and a different Ability, though.
I'm new to this, just read first post and was like "Gardevoir + Meloetta would work well". Well actually my first thought had been Meloetta + Diancie (partly just for the name Melodia) but it turned out to not work all that well.

Last edited:
Oh. So you did. Great minds think alike I guess? Mine has different stats and a different Ability, though.
I'm new to this, just read first post and was like "Gardevoir + Meloetta would work well". Well actually my first thought had been Meloetta + Diancie (partly just for the name Melodia) but it turned out to not work all that well.
Haha, Don't worry, I'm not sure either but I feel like you can't have two fusions with the same parents in the same slate.

While it's morally not appreciated, you can have the same fusions. As long as the fusion does not excist in the hall of fame (aka it's already in the meta), you can make whatever you want. Unless G-Luke or rhydreigon or Stitch98 (can't remember the whole council D:) prove me wrong of course.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
While it's morally not appreciated, you can have the same fusions. As long as the fusion does not excist in the hall of fame (aka it's already in the meta), you can make whatever you want. Unless G-Luke or rhydreigon or Stitch98 (can't remember the whole council D:) prove me wrong of course.
Actually exploudit is right. You cant have two fusions with the same parents in the same slates. Usually in that case The first submission is the one that takes priority.

Actually exploudit is right. You cant have two fusions with the same parents in the same slates. Usually in that case The first submission is the one that takes priority.
Thanks for the info man :) and btw FlameUser64 if you want your gardetta in next time you'll have to be faster... jk lol, if I don't get mine in I don't see a reson to resubmit it, you can submit your fusion Next Slate

Thanks for the info man :) and btw FlameUser64 if you want your gardetta in next time you'll have to be faster... jk lol, if I don't get mine in I don't see a reson to resubmit it, you can submit your fusion Next Slate
This is the last slate anyway so it doesn't matter.

Still kinda sucks that all the ones I put the most effort into (Gardette + Gen 7 stuff) don't count.

This is the last slate anyway so it doesn't matter.

Still kinda sucks that all the ones I put the most effort into (Gardette + Gen 7 stuff) don't count.
I forgot this was the last one :P... Too bad you didnt get 5 of your 6 submition to be legitimate but Granflare ws looking ptetty neat :] It might get my vote

I thought it was kinda cool how Nidoqueen is in the Undiscovered egg group, so I decided to make some more fusions.

Parents: Nidoqueen + Deoxys-Attack
Offspring name: Nideox
New type: Poison/Psychic
New base stats: 70/136/53/147/52/133 (+20 Special Attack, +20 Speed) BST: 591
New ability and desc: Pressure Points: When the user is hit by a move, that move loses 1 PP.
Notable moves: Psycho Boost, Psychic, Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Superpower, Ice Beam, Low Kick, Knock Off, Spikes, Extreme Speed, Magic Coat, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Focus Blast
Role identification: In the vein of regular Deoxys-A, this 'mon can serve as a powerful mixed wallbreaker, threatening lots of foes with its unpredictability and good coverage. In addition to its offensive prowess, it can also be a decent hazard setter, gaining access to all the hazards, Taunt and Magic Coat. However, its typing is rather mediocre, as its STABS don't have great coverage, leading it to be hard walled by Mega Sableye and having a hard time breaking past most bulky Steel types unless it has access to proper coverage.

Parents: Aggron + Snorlax
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Aggrax
New type: Steel/Normal
New base stats: 125/120/122/62/95/50 BST: 574
New ability and desc: Sturdy Fat: (Heavy Metal + Thick Fat) The user cannot be KO'd in one hit and it takes 50% less damage from Fire and Ice attacks. (Lazy, I know. If you have suggestions tell me.)
Notable moves: Heavy Slam, Body Slam, Superpower, Ice Punch, Head Smash, Curse, Earthquake, Low Kick, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Rock Polish (??), Stealth Rock, Substitute, Focus Punch, Roar, Dragon Tail, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Hone Claws, Return, Pursuit, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk
Role identification: This powerful Pokemon does everything SLAMMINGLY, with all-round great bulk, and powerful dual STABs in Heavy Slam and Body Slam. Thanks to its parents possessing a large support movepool, Aggrax can pull off a Curse set quite well, be it offensive or defensive. It's also able to phaze Pokemon or set-up Stealth Rock. Aggrax's potent coverage also lends itself to a wallbreaking Choice Band set. Though it doesn't have access to the same kind of power that Head Smash Aggron has, it's still bulky and can force a lot of switches. Aggrax isn't the fastest guy around, but it is able to run a surprise Rock Polish set to sweep. Finally, Aggrax can surprise many of its counters with more unusual sets or moves such as SubPunch or T-Wave.
Parents: Mega Aggrax!
Offspring name: Still Mega Aggrax!!
New base stats: 125/150/172/62/115/50
New ability and desc: Filter
Notable moves: Heavy Slam, Body Slam, Superpower, Ice Punch, Head Smash, Curse, Earthquake, Low Kick, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Rock Polish (??), Stealth Rock, Substitute, Focus Punch, Roar, Dragon Tail, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Hone Claws, Return, Pursuit, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk
Role identification: Mega Aggrax becomes much bulkier and slightly more powerful, allowing it to be a great physical wall. With its new ability, Filter, it can even survive some weak Fighting coverage. However, Aggrax also loses its resistance to Fire, and it's also weaker than an Aggrax with say, a Life Orb or Choice Band. Its lack of reliable recovery still bogs it down as a Mega.

If these fusions have errors or are already made please tell me.
edit: Oops, I just realised Hidden Abilities are illegal. Will change ASAP.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Parents: Victini + Landorus-T
Offspring name: Landtini
New type: Fire/Ground
New base stats: 94/142/95/102/90/115 (+20 Attack, +20 Speed) BST: 640
New ability and desc: Blinding Entrance: Lowers opponents accuracy on switch in.
Notable moves: Earthquake, V-Create, Zen Headbutt, Return, Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Bolt Strike.
Role identification: Lowering the foes accuracy on switch in is more annoying than Juan's f*cking Kingdra (for them of course, you can sit back in your chair and start laughing manically)... it wouldn't be all bad, since you can just switch, but that is where it becomes annoying, because when you switch, you give Landtini a free Swords Dance or Rock Polish. don't bother going into Water types either, because this thing gets Bolt Strike... f*cking Bolt Strike off of a base 142 pokemon that can learn Swords Dance!!!! what monstrosity have I created?

I thought it was kinda cool how Nidoqueen is in the Undiscovered egg group, so I decided to make some more fusions.

Parents: Nidoqueen + Deoxys-Attack
Offspring name: Nideox
New type: Poison/Psychic
New base stats: 70/136/53/147/52/133 (+20 Special Attack, +20 Speed) BST: 591
New ability and desc: Pressure Points: When the user is hit by a move, that move loses 1 PP.
Notable moves: Psycho Boost, Psychic, Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Superpower, Ice Beam, Low Kick, Knock Off, Spikes, Extreme Speed, Magic Coat, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Focus Blast
Role identification: In the vein of regular Deoxys-A, this 'mon can serve as a powerful mixed wallbreaker, threatening lots of foes with its unpredictability and good coverage. In addition to its offensive prowess, it can also be a decent hazard setter, gaining access to all the hazards, Taunt and Magic Coat. However, its typing is rather mediocre, as its STABS don't have great coverage, leading it to be hard walled by Mega Sableye and having a hard time breaking past most bulky Steel types unless it has access to proper coverage.

Parents: Aggron + Snorlax
Offspring name: Aggrax
New base stats: 125/120/122/62/95/50 BST: 574
New ability and desc: Sturdy Fat: (Heavy Metal + Thick Fat) The user cannot be KO'd in one hit and it takes 50% less damage from Fire and Ice attacks. (Lazy, I know. If you have suggestions tell me.)
Role identification: This powerful Pokemon does everything SLAMMINGLY, with all-round great bulk, and powerful dual STABs in Heavy Slam and Body Slam. Thanks to its parents possessing a large support movepool, Aggrax can pull off a Curse set quite well, be it offensive or defensive. It's also able to phaze Pokemon or set-up Stealth Rock. Aggrax's potent coverage also lends itself to a wallbreaking Choice Band set. Though it doesn't have access to the same kind of power that Head Smash Aggron has, it's still bulky and can force a lot of switches. Aggrax isn't the fastest guy around, but it is able to run a surprise Rock Polish set to sweep. Finally, Aggrax can surprise many of its counters with more unusual sets or moves such as SubPunch or T-Wave.
Parents: Mega Aggrax!
Offspring name: Still Mega Aggrax!!
New base stats: 125/150/172/62/115/50
New ability and desc: Filter
Role identification: Mega Aggrax becomes much bulkier and slightly more powerful, allowing it to be a great physical wall. With its new ability, Filter, it can even survive some weak Fighting coverage. However, Aggrax also loses its resistance to Fire, and it's also weaker than an Aggrax with say, a Life Orb or Choice Band. Its lack of reliable recovery still bogs it down as a Mega.

If these fusions have errors or are already made please tell me.
edit: Oops, I just realised Hidden Abilities are illegal. Will change ASAP.
Not only are submissions closed (maybe we'll get a new thread for Gen 7 and you can submit these then?) but Nideox's Ability is literally just a worse version of Pressure.

Well, sorry for not reading that submissions are closed :P
Nideox's ability is mediocre since it has to be a fusion between two primary abilities (i.e. Poison Point and Pressure), and Sheer Force isn't available because it's a hidden ability.

Well, sorry for not reading that submissions are closed :P
Nideox's ability is mediocre since it has to be a fusion between two primary abilities (i.e. Poison Point and Pressure), and Sheer Force isn't available because it's a hidden ability.
Yes, but there's nothing stopping you from adjusting the exact values at work based on the specificity of the trigger condition. For example, you could make it so that successfully hitting Nideox with a contact move drains 2 additional PP from the move rather than just 1 additional PP. That way, it isn't strictly inferior to normal Pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)