Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I've picked up some good manhwa thanks to a cellphone app called LINE WEBTOON. It carries Tower of God, God of Highschool, Nobelese(don't mock me), and a cool new series named Bastard.

Idk if you're looking for more stuff to read I'd check it out
ToG kinda dragged for me around the 2nd arc, God of Highschool got real absurd for me and Noblesse seemed fun but it got repetitive with the "kids get beat by bad guys>rai's lackeys beat bad guys>rai's lackeys get beat by big bad>rai cleans up the mess himself" routine. Bastard is real fun tho, the MC has titanium balls.

On topic tho, i wonder what kind of gripe big mam has towards giants. That scene with Judge kinda hints that she's pissed about something.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ToG kinda dragged for me around the 2nd arc, God of Highschool got real absurd for me and Noblesse seemed fun but it got repetitive with the "kids get beat by bad guys>rai's lackeys beat bad guys>rai's lackeys get beat by big bad>rai cleans up the mess himself" routine. Bastard is real fun tho, the MC has titanium balls.

On topic tho, i wonder what kind of gripe big mam has towards giants. That scene with Judge kinda hints that she's pissed about something.
Probably due to her size being a defect rather than normal. it explains the kids back at punk to have people more like her. the giants won't accept her because she's not a giant and she wants something similar.

Caesar worked for seemingly all the Yonku except Shanks, it would fit.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Big Mom's whole thing is that she wants a whole family of every species that is also giant. She's worked hard and been slighted much working toward this goal, that's why she's pissed when it's rubbed in her face.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
90% sure pudding said she'll commit suicide at the wedding. She probably knows big mom killed her own son by now in addition to how Lola is a target of big mom's anger which is why they showed the flashback of lola specifically saying moma wouldn't hurt them to help drive the point home that it's not true. It would also help progress sanjis character and also fuck up big mom at the same time. That's also the only thing I feel that would make luffa have the reaction that he did.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Also I'm confused on why big mom has any conceivable reason to use the datakebayo since it grants immense strength at the cost of the user's age? Her ability should already let her age someone at will but it doesn't make sense for her to want that component of the box, so she wants it for strength which I guess somewhat makes sense since she has a fixation on becoming the pirate king and wanting to surpass the other yonkos as we saw last chapter, and the datakebayo would help achieve that goal since id assume itd make her crew go from going even with the other yonkos to surpassing them. It doesn't make sense though since I'm sure someone like Caesar can create strength inducing drugs at no side effect

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also I'm confused on why big mom has any conceivable reason to use the datakebayo since it grants immense strength at the cost of the user's age? Her ability should already let her age someone at will but it doesn't make sense for her to want that component of the box, so she wants it for strength which I guess somewhat makes sense since she has a fixation on becoming the pirate king and wanting to surpass the other yonkos as we saw last chapter, and the datakebayo would help achieve that goal since id assume itd make her crew go from going even with the other yonkos to surpassing them. It doesn't make sense though since I'm sure someone like Caesar can create strength inducing drugs at no side effect
this isn't naruto you fool

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Okay Brook, let's see up to what extent you can counter Big Mam's ability :)

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
I think that Brook's devil fruit is superior to Big Mom's devil fruit, like the way the Mera Mera no Mi is weaker than the Magu Magu no Mi.
And I don't think he doesn't have a lifespan, it's just the soul, and I think the only way he can die is for his soul to get damaged or his vessel, I'm not really sure, but I don't think Big Mom can take his lifespan away, nor do I think she wants to kill him, I just think he's going into the book or maybe with Luffy and Nami.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
sup with smoothie? she couldn't break that door down and take matters with her own hands while big mom just tackles it

smoothie vs. brook would've been a great fight

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Kek Pudding finally showed the third eye. It can't be anyone but her in that bit part from fishman island arc.

Also does Tamago have an egg/yolk devil fruit or something?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So we have one more chapter in the year of Sanji. I never really liked Pudding and while I was wrong with my idea (her actually being Big Mom) I wasn't too far off.

I do think Sanji will kick her to save his sister. If anything she's the only one that's been decent towards him.

Does this mean the Vinsmoke Family will pull a heel-face turn? It's heavily implied that Reiju will, but what about Sanji's brothers? If Big Mom's trying to kill all of them off, then Judge must've realized he fucked up by abusing Sanji.

Also, if there's only one more chapter in the Year of Sanji, does that mean Totto Land will finish around Spring 2017 or earlier? People seem to have waited for the Wano Country / Kaido arc for quite a while. EDIT: Seems that Totto Land could last for another five months. That's about the length of Punk Hazard.

Last edited:
Heard that the arc is supposed to be ~50 chapters, take that as you will.

Reiju/Sanji will take control of Germa and it will become a part of the Grand Fleet. Luffy could really use that military power.

Conni

katharsis
I knew it, there would've been some twist to Pudding, but dude she looks hysterical now.
Although this may never happen, there is a possibility everything might go disney and result in a happy ending, although it's highly undoubtable

Rip Sanji, when he thought someone actually loved him.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hate you Oda... but I love you too!

That said, Pudding has managed to piss off Luffy, Sanji, AND Nami. This won't end well for her...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)