Smeargle's Studio's Seventh Annual Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the deadline is over! I threw in some extra time towards the end, and almost everyone managed to pull through with their gifts! I'll start posting first thing tomorrow morning. Big thanks to everyone who participated, you're all awesome overall

prepare for punishment two nasty flakes >:(

DAY ONE

It's finally here! There's lots of cool gifts to see in the upcoming days, but first let us acknowledge our flakes fx and MandyRoh who are both terrible. Shame on them. >:(

Anyways let's enjoy these cool festive pictures!

TO: The Dutch Plumberjack

Link riding home for Christmas on a Ponyta seems cute, if that's too much of a crossover then a Weavile trekking home through a snowstorm would be cool too.

There's even a video to go with this guys. How awesome is that? Kudos to you, Jackii.

TO: Cretacerus

a picture of Larvitar and Cranidos having fun together. ^^

Stick around tomorrow for more!

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Awesome! What a perfect start for this year's Secret Santa.

I have to admit, when I made the request I was originally thinking of some dialogue between Larvitar and Cranidos like the one they had in PSMD, but the image proves beyond all doubt that no words are needed between these young companions. You can clearly see the awe in Larvitar's eyes before the overwhelming and surreal scenery, and its good to know that the more composed Cranidos is looking out for the little fellow. As usual, Cranidos' expression is calm and focused, and downright radiates serenity into the entire picture. I wouldn't be surprised if it were to reveal its hidden Jedi powers by picking up the flower in front of it and passing it to Larvitar.

Thanks so much, FellFromtheSky!

Now that I look back at my artwork of Lana and the Psyduck, it looks like the Psyduck was knocked unconcsious first. I don't know what I was [figuratively] smoking.

Looks awesome! Thanks monomite (I hope your wrist is better)
This drawing certainly put a smile on my face.
I also hope that my drawing will make the other person's day a bit better (even though I am not a professional artist).

Looks awesome! Thanks monomite (I hope your wrist is better)
This drawing certainly put a smile on my face.
I also hope that my drawing will make the other person's day a bit better (even though I am not a professional artist).
I'm very glad you like it! My wrist getting better :) thank you for the well wishes

DAY 3

I'm running out of things to say here... I'll let the pictures do the talking.

TO: Jackii

could i have an alolan vulpix playing with an alolan sandshrew in the snow? kinda random but it's themey -v-)b

TO: Layell

Sup Santa,

Draw something Overwatch related, you can add in Christmas and Pokemon themes if you'd like. The more waifu the better.

-The user on your nice list this year

TO: PixelMoniac_

as to the request im gonna be uninventive and say a larvitar wearing a christmas hat

So, funny story because a couple of weeks ago, fleur accidentally showed me the request he received and his gift for a moment on Discord. Having no idea who the requester was, I later said to FellFromtheSky, "I hate it when people use Secret Santa to enable their weird waifu fantasies," harking back to 2015. I definitely was not expecting this twist and am laughing so hard, especially since Layell laughed at me for my choice of request yesterday. ):<

DAY 4

Happy holidays, everyone! Hopefully today's round of gifts will make your day even better.

TO: Typhlito

I want a rockruff, growlithe, houndour, furfro, poochyena and herdier (you can swap or remove any of them to make it nicer as long as everyone is a dog unless you want to include background mons or something) playing in a dog park. If you could throw in a poster on some tree of a pokemon breeder typhlosion head or something, that would be great!

TO: Hulavuta

Can you draw a recreation of Michelangelo's David but with David as a Pokemon Trainer, with a partner Pokemon of the artists' choice. The Pokemon should be in a pre-battle contemplative pose similar to David himself. David's penis can be covered up if that is not appropriate. MAKE SURE IT'S BASED ON MICHELANGELO'S DAVID AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S BTW THERE ARE A LOT OF SCULPTURES OF DAVID HE IS A REALLY POPULAR GUY.

TO: Reigaheres

A drawing of one of any Pokemon that's pure Poison or has it as its primary type. Hope you have fun and cheers! :>

Man, a lot of these turned out great! Looking forward to the rest, hoping that the flakes weren't assigned my gift. ;)

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Aah Layell very nice! My request was pretty broad, so the enormous uncertainty of what I'd get was quite enjoyable! I especially wasn't expecting a Cadeuceus(?) Serviper! Serviper is quite the forgettable guy, but he's also pretty freaking rad, so its definately quite swell to see him in such a top notch sprite!

OMF NERINA THAT IS BEAUTIFUL AHH
i'm actually dying ;; your painting style works super well with this piece and the colours you chose were absolutely gorgeous

rip alolan sandshrew but ya gotta be the fastest hedgehog around :^J
-

/instant desktop bg; thanks again! <3
You're very welcome! I'm just glad that you like it :)

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
first of all, TDP's idea of Link riding a Ponyta is hella amazing. although you guys shoulda known that if Ponyta trusts its trainer it won't burn it! Jackii's execution of TDP's request is all over amazing and I want to steal every pic from it

second of all, thank you very much Integer Mova :toast: the expressions are a lot cuter than what I had in mind. lovely work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)