Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders have the best team AGAIN. Has a kinda weeb feel but I'll take it.
Team Raiders (5) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (7)
GSC OU: BKC vs giara
Seems about right, the raiders' gscer definitely gives off a weebish vibe

Anyways predicts for DPP and ADV:
DPP OU: roscoe vs Tamahome - Tama's a top dog of the tier
ADV OU: UD vs JabbaTheGriffin - Jabba's good but I back the Duckling, he's a solid player and now's the time to prove it

DPP OU: Atticus vs Void - ATTICUS
ADV OU: Fakes vs Astamatitos - Love both players but feel like Asta's better tier-wise

DPP OU: Philip7086 vs Sauga -
ADV OU: Ojama vs Triangles - This could go either ways depending on what both sides bring. Ojama has the edge but Triangles could definitely take it

DPP OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs Smurf. - AM is from before my time but everything I've heard about him is good, so if he can shake off the rust he's got this
ADV OU: Danilo vs Golden Sun - Magic Meta never loses

DPP OU: ToF vs Porengan - If he preps and brings something good Rocka can annihilate this year
ADV OU: undisputed vs dekzeh - Really top tier matchup, like Ojama and Triangles this could go either way

Gl hf to all those participating.

Much respect to the participants here. I'm really liking these matchups and i hope i can watch some of them live. Fav match this week: roscoe vs tamahome. Ahhh i love both but I'm liking roscoe i feel like he gonna bring the fire i feel like and win. Word of advice, don't feel nervous! This is only week one, the true battle will be later on. So be focused, but don't let the managers make you feel pressures or anxious. I love you til next time

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
For those confused by the GSC game:

Glitches
If marrowak has a thick club and its attack goes over 999 he will very little damage, you always wanna set your marowak to 13 attack ivs. His attack becomes 8 to be exact.

Reflect and light screen like the Marowak glitch reflect and light screen can affect the pokemon behind its defenses. A common example of this is when Skarmory or Steelix curse up behind it.
Snorlax Double-Edge vs. +1 Skarmory: 36-43 (10.8 - 12.9%)
Snorlax Double-Edge vs. +1 Skarmory through Reflect: 188-222 (56.4 - 66.6%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)