Other The return of the Smogon LoL tourney

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
LoL username: Alomomola
Peak rating: d4
Current rating: g1 though i'm 33% winrate in solo queue this season and haven't played at all
Timezone: est
Preferred roles: w/e
How much do you love Bleuwind?: f bernie

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
LoL username: ipl
Peak rating: d1
Current rating: plat minus 200+ ping from living in China
Timezone: China
Preferred roles: Jungle Mid
How much do you love Bleuwind?: as much as Purple Wind

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think this needs to be like "if you can play on Saturday then join" instead of "play during the course of a week" cause we always get someone who doesn't show up on time and delays the game start 30-60 minutes so all matches can't be played, other people go afk, schedules are completely incompatible during the week... fsr one of the teams thought they'd be facing us the Thursday Sam was here when I was in class and he and DLE were chilling like ? over half our team was unable to be on lol

Try Bo1 rounds on one day and a Bo3 finals and see if that can get going, trying to get 10 people to all say "I'm free on this weekday at this time for 4 hours when some cuck is late" seems to be Extremely Difficult

i'm kidding btw, this was clearly run pretty poorly on my end and will have to be fixed at a later date if a next one is to occur (and maybe a better time period where people are actually on vacation)

Hey if this is still a thing I'd be interested. Haven't played in more than a month but this might motivate me into playing again.

LoL Username: AP Ezreal Only
Peak Rating: Platinum 4
Current Rating: Probably Gold-ish, haven't done placements yet..
Timezone: GMT -8
Preferred roles: Support / Jungle

Cheers~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)