Resource Ultra SM OU Bazaar

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Magearna @ Fairium-Z
Ability: Soul Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shift Gear
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Fleur Cannon

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Defog

Landorus-T @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 32 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Tapu Koko @ Zap Plate
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

I made this with the idea of heavy offensive pressure from the get go in mind in the form of Mega Pinsir + Garchomp + Magearna. Garchomp essentially breaks down Celesteela and Skarmory, which are two huge hinderances to the other two, and softening up the opposition. Pinsir is a really fearsome breaker / sweeper in its own right and having the opponent weakened makes things so much easier. Magearna is usually the nail in the coffin after Garchomp and Mega Pinsir have done their jobs. Twinkle Tackle hits stupidly hard especially since Pinsir and Garchomp usually eliminate the bulkiest of resists. HP Fire is pretty much just good coverage for the what if factor (such as Mega Scizor still around or Jirachi). You can't go wrong with Fini + Lando and Koko does what Koko does.

Enjoy the teams. Be sure to try the Salamence and Psychic Spam !_!
Some of these teams look dope to try out but don't you think this team (in particular) is really Tapu Koko weak? In retrorespect the major offense players such as that, Greninja, M-Metagross, Scarf Lele just seem to be a total pain for a squad like this. You have soft checks to a lot of stuff like Mag for Lele but overall you're relying on an offense that looks like it has trouble with opposing offenses. Scarfchomp looks like it would be a better fit than the SD variant you have now, if not for some speed control at least to clean up the wall-breaking that Pinsir will provide along with a bit of an insurance from some things mentioned + more. Perhaps U-Turn on Koko so you don't lose momentum on your standard Duggy Stalls as well. I think the foundation is there but Koko being the fastest thing initially can seem to be a problem for a team that is designed to maintain consistent momentum from what I'm seeing.

This team is fairly cool, and I'm sure that you are aware of its more obvious issues (such as the matchup against Ground-types, which the previous poster mentioned), but one threat you may want to consider is other weather. Mega Charizard Y by itself 2HKOes or OHKOes your whole team; even without any hazards, your own Mega dies to two Focus Blasts, assuming they hit, and Alolan Marowak dies to two Fire Blasts under the sun. You can mind-game it with Scarf Tyranitar, but to get any damage off you'll need to Pursuit it, and if they stay in to Focus Blast you then you're in trouble. Then Rain is an entirely different beast, since it's much harder to keep your own weather setter alive when it's possibly switching into super effective STABs...or coming in after sacking a teammate. Specs Kingdra alone murders you, OHKOing every member of your team bar Tapu Bulu which takes upwards of 2/3 of its HP from Hydro Pump in the rain; even Tyranitar in sand has over a 50% chance to die outright, and Stone Edge only does around 60% to uninvested Kingdra.

Tapu Fini is a decent Rain check, and sending Fini in to tank a Mega Charizard Y's Fire Blast, then switching to Tyranitar on the Solar Beam forces it to charge the move, letting you kill it with Stone Edge risk-free. Mantine, though, gives you a Ground immunity and possibly the best weather counter in the game, only fearing Tapu Koko's Thunder which the rest of your team handles. However, it's very passive compared to Tapu Fini and its Taunt/Nature's Madness shenanigans, so take your pick. As far as existing team members, either Alolan Marowak or Magnezone can be replaced; keeping just one of them is enough for most Steels.
I'm trying out fini over Magnezone as we speak, using this set since upon doing some quick lookups it outspeeds double dance landorus-T. max HP investment, enough speed then the rest in Def to maximize bulk:
Tapus in the Mist (Tapu Fini) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Taunt

Thornmail (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Mythic (Latios) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Defog

Tartaris (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Weapon Ex (Excadrill) (M) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Buzzkill (Buzzwole) @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 196 HP / 200 Atk / 12 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Leech Life
- Earthquake

Hellkite X (Charizard-Mega-X) (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Been running this team for a while now with different variations on some of the mons and I've found this set up to work the best. I've had some great success with it so far (finally made it back into top 500!), currently 1593 on ladder. The key has been surprise factor really. Ferrothorn, BandTar, and SubPunch Buzzwole are all pretty standard, however nobody really expects Scarf Latios and it has worked exceptionally well. Timid with 192 Spe EVs trolls ScarfChomp, hits MegaGross and Lele incredibly hard with Shadow Ball, and OHKO's Greninja with Draco Meteor (Greninja always stays in against you and you resist Shuriken anyway if they somehow suspect Scarf).

The other big surprise that has worked incredibly well has been Steelium Z on Excadrill. Adamant +1(Intimidate into SD) Corkscrew Crash guaranteed OHKO's defensive Lando-T after rocks and even has a chance to OHKO without rocks up. Considering Lando-T is everywhere right now and is usually people's best answer to multiple mons on this team, this has been amazing to say the least.

Lastly I run Adamant Zard X with Fire Punch over Flare Blitz solely because I hate the recoil and tbh don't really miss the added power except against stall, which BandTar and SubPunch Buzz are already pretty good against anyway. Also sometimes people need to rely on the recoil to revenge you and the lack of a need for roost allows you to run EQ for Tran and A-Marowak.

Some replays
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-519993643
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520009013
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520000920
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520885188
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520888244
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-522461758

Last edited:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.

Standard M-Metagross + Double Ground Bulky Offense

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Pursuit

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 96 SpD / 124 Spe
Calm Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Surf
- Taunt
- Defog

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 160 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Fang

Replays - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520315898

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520303872

Last edited:

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band
Ability: Magician
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Koko @ Zap Plate
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Electric]

replays:http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520571378,
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-520565309
Double H VoltTurn BO

here goes a team i don't want to use anymore.
it peaked 343 in pokebank OU a month ago or so. it is not that much, but worth sharing i guess. :]

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth rock
- Defog
- Roar

Heatran @ Grassium Z
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Solar Beam

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 232 HP / 180 Def / 80 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Psychic
- Gunk Shot
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Teambuilding:
my tought proccess while building the team was going for a defensive core that could handle most of tapus and ultrabeasts, to alleviate pressure on offensive frail threats.

+ empoleon is here because i like it :] it has solid defensive typing and neat role compression
+ venusaur-mega have good defensive capabilities and synergizes well with it
+ heatran is the best partner to M-Venu i can think of
+ pheromosa is a good ofensive staple
+ hoopa-u forms a good core with pero
+ landorus-t is the needed speed, mandatory ground-type and immunity

on the sets:
most of it is standard, so i am not explaining their functions that much.

+ empoleon is a solid hazard control. also have 10 resistances, including the common steel and fairy and natural bulk to live even some super effective hits. shuca berry is a nice lure, but leftovers can be hold.
+ defensive venusaur-mega is the best set atm I guess. it is the answer to all tapus bar lele, which heatran and empoleon can deal with. sometimes it is the team answer to greninja-ash smh. just be sure to not let it take much pressure.
+ offensive heatran is chosen because we already have empoleon for hazards. Common lure to ones like Tapu Fini, who is not really a problem, just very annoying. taunt>flash cannon works too.
+ focus sash pheromosa was later added because i am bad and sometimes i let threats get out of control. It is gimmicky, but worked for me. Life Orb is probably a better option tbh.
+ mixed hoopa-unbound is here because it is a great wallbreaker and i felt that by this point the team needed more raw power. i like hyperspace fury to break protect on celesteela, psychic for neutral damage on lando-t and gunk shot as a lure to the huge amount of fairies around. in the last slot, thunderbolt helps the team the most, but idk.
+ team is slow to sm standards, so scarf landorus-t is there because most of the time i cant afford a turn setting up rock polish. the rest is straightforward. if it dies, strong earthquakes murders the team, be careful.

other options:
you don't have to run empoleon if you think it is garbage.

+ tapu fini forms a defensive core with heatran and venusaur way better. if that is the case, stealth rock>flash cannon on heatran. mantine adds another ground immunity, but i am not sure if its worth it.
+ magearna also have good synergy, but is another ground weakness. shuca berry + shift gear can do some good, but i haven't test it yet.
+ use a real set on pheromosa, like scarf or life orb. specs is viable but i don't think so in this team...
+ scarf/specs hoopa can be also used if you don't mind two choice locked pokémons on the team. i did not test z-snatch, but it might work

replays:
it does not shows the elo after the end, but they are around 1400-1600 if i am not mistaken

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-514115496
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-504619315

conclusion
the team is somewhat bad, but i believe it is usable and easy to customize and make better. hf :]

simple team. basic premise is pivoting and then smacking things with latios. got inspired by a gigavolt havoc latios in spl, and decided to try one out. couldn't find room for psychic/psyshock though. anyways, tyranitar is here for stealth rock and to help manage rain somewhat. latios is a lure which beats through heatran and tapu fini, helping tapu koko and keldeo respectively. tapu koko brings pivoting like no other, and mega scizor is here to take on pheromosa and a lot of other physical attackers which trouble my team, and clean up late game. scarved keldeo is a nice check to things like rain and to outspeed and surprise ko koko and fast attackers (like pheromosa). mamoswine provides a strong earthquake and priority and synergizes well with team. superpower to hit ferrothorn, as i'm pretty weak to it. not much more to say! evs on ttar to get a stronger chance to ohko zor after srock w/ fire blast and outspeed the standard spread, everything else is a standard ev spread. pretty weak to rain and also marowak-a. i had a marowak-a > ttar first, but it didn't do much so i've been using ttar recently and it's been putting in a lot more work. it's a fun team, but i need some help to better it. thanks ^^.

Last edited:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.

Specs Latios + LO Roost Tapu Koko

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost
- Dazzling Gleam

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Surf
- Taunt
- Defog

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Poison Jab

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Last edited:

Scribble

formerly Dartrix - Joker
is a Contributor to Smogon
With the recent release of Mewnium Z, I decided to build a team around it.

Mew @ Mewnium Z
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Rock Polish
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Heavy Slam

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Screech
- Sucker Punch

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 216 HP / 248 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Bonemerang

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Defog

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Mew is meant to be a late game cleaner with its double dance set. Aura Sphere can be run over Focus Blast if you prefer the accuracy, but Aura Sphere won't be able to kill Greninja without a Nasty Plot boost. Speed EVs allow Mew to outpace Scarf Gengar and everything slower after a Rock Polish.

Celesteela is there as a Ground check and just to be fat in general. EVs could probably be more optimized, I just sort of threw some random numbers on it lol.

Dugtrio is there for Magnezone, Mega Metagross, and Chansey. Of course it can trap other stuff but those are the 3 I had in mind for it on the team. Pairs nicely with Zard Y too, and they form an offensive core.

Alolan Marowak is the team's Stealth Rocker. Also provides an electric check and a way to deal with Pheromosa. Appreciates the Sun from Zard Y to power up its already nuke of a Fire Punch. EVs outpace Chansey.

Tapu Fini is the team's Defogger, and Ash Greninja counter. Again, EVs can be more optimized, I just threw HP and Def on to it. Also provides Misty Terrain support for Mew which is nice.

Charizard Y is the mega, and it forms an offensive core with Duggy. An answer to Mega Scizor, and puts pressure on the Steels that can answer Mew.

Some Threats

Zygarde:
This is a bit of an issue. It can be played around with Tapu Fini and Mew, but it's definitely an issue for the team if it gets too out of hand.

Greninja: Mew, Tapu Fini, and Celesteela can all help deal with it but the team doesn't have many options to fight against it. If it comes to it, this mon is what takes Duggy's Sash's priority to use on.

Thundurus-I: Can be revenge killed by Mew, but the team has no switch ins to sets with Knock Off. I only encountered this once when testing, but it's something to be aware of.

Charizard X/Y: Both are pretty annoying to deal with. Mew, Dugtrio, Alowak, and Tapu Fini should be enough to make sure they don't go too crazy, but they should definitely not be slept on.

Hello, as my friend Neutral Zone is bad at everything he wants me to post his team so here it is

The first goal of this build was to test Pyukumuku his stats and movepool looks pretty decent for a stallish Pokémon, as well as his ability Innards Out which is a pretty good support for the team.

The rest of the team is just common Pokémon used on stall, Skarmory allows the team to not be too pressured by entry hazards and setting up our own to forces our opponent to think twice before switching a threat.

Adding Chansey allows the team to deal with common special wallbreaker such as CharizardY & cie, while also allowing the team to have a way to get rid of status which are really annoying for every stallish build.

The team was pretty weak to setup sweeper, especially Charizard X, so Quagsire seemed like a cool addition.

Sableye mega allows the team to have a second way to deal with entry hazards and status, but Sableye-mega in general is a pretty good Pokémon on stall because it has so much utility.

Actually the team was easily defeated by stallbreaker Heatran, Dugtrio allow us to forces our opponent to think twice before killing a mon with it, or even switching in too often. But in addition, Dugtrio can trap a lot of wallbreaker which give a lot of troubles to the team otherwise.

The team was pretty weak to dark type so Clefable replaced Quagsire, allowing the team to deal with Mega Sableye as well

Pyukumuku @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Innards Out
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Memento
- Recover
- Toxic​

Pykumuku is actually a pretty cool mon in stall, his ability Innards Out is pretty amazing allowing it to become an emergency button against common threat to the team once the game come to a point Pyukumuku is not useful anymore. Having such a slow Baton Pass user with Dugtrio is pretty cool because we can trap things which come in on the cucumber. Recover is pretty self explanatory, allowing it to be more useful during a long time. Toxic is here to allows Pyukumuku to pressure the opponent and make it think twice before sending a wallbreaker to not be worn down quickly. Z Memento is actually pretty damn cool allowing the team to have an emergency button if an useful mon such as Chansey or Skarmory is too weakened at a point where we can't switch in on a dangerous sweeper.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Spikes
- Defog
- Roost
Skarmory allows the team to not be too passive with the Spikes allowing us to forces the opponent to think twice before comming in and allowing us to keep a pressure in the long term. Defog is here due to the way how stall tend to make long games and hazards are really annoying. Roost is pretty self explanatory. Counter is here to punish physical wallbreaker such as Band Hoopa-Unbound, Buzzwole & cie. Shed Shell is here because Skarmory is a huge part of the team, and we can't afford to let it getting trapped by Magnezone, it also allows us to trap Magnezone with Dugtrio to let Skarmory come in later without being too pressured. Skarmory help a lot the team as it deals with a lot of physical threat to the team.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
As said in the building process, Chansey is here to deal with common special wallbreaker, but also allowing the team to have a solid utility mon which can support the team with Heal Bell to get rid of annoying status as stall have a lot of troubles with them. Stealth Rock is self explanatory, just picking the best move in the game. Seismic Toss is pretty good on stallish mon such as Chansey as it allows it to not be too passive although it can't hit ghost type, having a way to do consistent damage is always apprecied. Actually, Chansey allows the team to deal with Psychic Tapu Lele, Psychic Mega Kazam, & other powerfull special attacker.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish
Unaware Clefable is here to deal with set up sweepers which are really annoying for this team. But is also act as a pretty cool win condition thanks to Calm Mind, Clefable is a really good support to the team as it can heal continuously thanks to Wish, which is pretty damn useful for a slow build like this because there are some situations where you does not have the opportunity to heal your Pokémon without Wish. Protect is pretty self explanatory allowing it to protect itself to receive his Wish, or scout choice user's move. Clefable is also the main way to deal with Sableye Mega which is pretty annoying for the team.

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
Sableye Mega has so much utility, thanks to Magic Bounce and his movepool. Knock Off allows Sableye to remove Leftovers, or others items which is huge as common answer to Sableye hate losing their items such as Clefable, Magearna, Tapu & cie. Will-O-Wisp let Sableye pressure physically offensive mons and also help to wear down some mons especially after the Leftovers removed, even after the nerf, wow is still an amazing move. Toxic is here as Sableye now has Magic Bounce t1 thanks to gen7 mecanics it does not need Fake Out/Protect anymore, Toxic wear down things that aren't pressured by a burn such as specially offensive mons, fire type & cie.

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge
- Toxic
Dugtrio is an amazing addition to the team, it helps to trap common stallbreaker/huge wallbreaker such as Heatran, CB Ttar, Hoopa-Unbound & cie thanks to his amazing ability which is Arena Trap. This set is pretty self explanatory, Reversal hit pretty hard against super effective target, allowing to OHKO Tyranitar is really useful to the team as the cb is threatening as hell. Toxic allows you to cripple an opponent you can't hit or cripple something right before dying.

Pyukumuku @ Darkinium Z
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Memento
- Recover
- Toxic

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Spikes
- Defog
- Roost

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Again, i'm not taking any credits for this team, i post it for a friend Neutral Zone

Last edited:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.

Fightinium Z Lele + Toxapex

=== [gen7ou] Fightinium Z Lele + Toxapex ===

Tapu Lele @ Fightinium Z
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Surf
- Taunt
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Charcoal
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Marowak + LO Buzzwole

=== [gen7ou] Marowak + LO Buzzwole ===

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 80 HP / 216 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Surf
- Taunt
- Defog

Buzzwole @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Roost

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Ghostium Z Magearna + Sub-Heatran

=== [gen7ou] Ghostium Z Magearna + Sub-Heatran ===

Magearna @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Shift Gear

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Toxic

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 8 SpD / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Surf
- Taunt
- Defog

hello, vertex back here again with another powerful squad. this is the team that i spammed on the suspect ladder, peaking it with relative ease and then gaining most of my reqs with.

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Pheromosa @ Fightinium Z
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Ice Beam
- Quiver Dance

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Quiver Dance

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Agility
the squad started off with p2 one day bringing firium z volcarona to the light. i then combined it with AM's fire set: quiver dance pheromosa. this combination right here was all i needed to completely sweep teams before people started preparing for volcarona (qd pheromosa is still underprepared for). i have double z crystals because it is the best item and also because if volcarona or pheromosa get the chance to set up, it's pretty much "gg." not having a z-crystal with either pokemon make them less threatening and the choice between zmove lets me choose which sweeping route is best. terrain extender tapu lele is the key to this team's success. without the 8 turn terrain, pheromosa and volcarona will often find their sweeps cut short. in addition to this, tapu lele weakens chansey to a point where it can no longer check volcarona or pheromosa. lead excadrill is my rocker of choice because i just want to get rocks up and get to business. stealth rock and toxic on sableye is critical to defeating stall. the last two members are there for their defensive utility more than their offensive prowess. latios checks keldeo, charizardy, and also gives secondary hazard removal. the thunder / hp fire set is for destroying ferrothorn + tapu fini cores. lastly, agility metagross gives me a fairy and dragon check while cleaning after the z-crystal mess.

while the team is not as effective as before, you can screw with the metagame by trying hurricane + flyinium z taking care of typical volcarona answers such as zygarde, toxapex, and gyarados
Volcarona @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance / Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Quiver Dance
hope ya'll enjoy this squad. bless up.

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald
- Recover

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Screech
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

Updated version of the stall team I posted a while ago, most notable change is that Quagsire has been replaced by Clefable in order to deal with most Zygarde's now carrying toxic over extreme speed and to provide some much needed status removal as a burn or Poison on Sableye is a pain to deal with.
Skarm now has a Shed Shell due to the large amount of Magnezones running around and how essential it is to dealing with stuff like lando or metagross. Just be careful not to have the shed knocked off by lando who then u-turns into Magnezone.

The rise of Protean Greninja is rather annoying as it usually gets up one free layer of spikes on Toxapex and Chansey but thankfully Dugtrio can trap and kill it as it rarely has u-turn
Shed shell Lele is also on the rise though looking at team preview it is usually not too hard to tell if Lele is scarfed or not and Sableye can live one moonblast to knock the Shed shell off and Lele can be stalled out if it switches into toxic spikes.

With Beedril and Mawile coming soon I feel like this team will gain a substantial power spike as both are easier to deal with than Metagross as Toxapex hard walls Mawile, tanks u-turns from beedril and damages it with helmet while skarm can completely wall it

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello, as my friend Neutral Zone is bad at everything he wants me to post his team so here it is

The first goal of this build was to test Pyukumuku his stats and movepool looks pretty decent for a stallish Pokémon, as well as his ability Innards Out which is a pretty good support for the team.

The rest of the team is just common Pokémon used on stall, Skarmory allows the team to not be too pressured by entry hazards and setting up our own to forces our opponent to think twice before switching a threat.

Adding Chansey allows the team to deal with common special wallbreaker such as CharizardY & cie, while also allowing the team to have a way to get rid of status which are really annoying for every stallish build.

The team was pretty weak to setup sweeper, especially Charizard X, so Quagsire seemed like a cool addition.

Sableye mega allows the team to have a second way to deal with entry hazards and status, but Sableye-mega in general is a pretty good Pokémon on stall because it has so much utility.

Actually the team was easily defeated by stallbreaker Heatran, Dugtrio allow us to forces our opponent to think twice before killing a mon with it, or even switching in too often. But in addition, Dugtrio can trap a lot of wallbreaker which give a lot of troubles to the team otherwise.

The team was pretty weak to dark type so Clefable replaced Quagsire, allowing the team to deal with Mega Sableye as well

Pyukumuku @ Darkinium Z
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Memento
- Recover
- Toxic​

Pykumuku is actually a pretty cool mon in stall, his ability Innards Out is pretty amazing allowing it to become an emergency button against common threat to the team once the game come to a point Pyukumuku is not useful anymore. Having such a slow Baton Pass user with Dugtrio is pretty cool because we can trap things which come in on the cucumber. Recover is pretty self explanatory, allowing it to be more useful during a long time. Toxic is here to allows Pyukumuku to pressure the opponent and make it think twice before sending a wallbreaker to not be worn down quickly. Z Memento is actually pretty damn cool allowing the team to have an emergency button if an useful mon such as Chansey or Skarmory is too weakened at a point where we can't switch in on a dangerous sweeper.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Spikes
- Defog
- Roost
Skarmory allows the team to not be too passive with the Spikes allowing us to forces the opponent to think twice before comming in and allowing us to keep a pressure in the long term. Defog is here due to the way how stall tend to make long games and hazards are really annoying. Roost is pretty self explanatory. Counter is here to punish physical wallbreaker such as Band Hoopa-Unbound, Buzzwole & cie. Shed Shell is here because Skarmory is a huge part of the team, and we can't afford to let it getting trapped by Magnezone, it also allows us to trap Magnezone with Dugtrio to let Skarmory come in later without being too pressured. Skarmory help a lot the team as it deals with a lot of physical threat to the team.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell
As said in the building process, Chansey is here to deal with common special wallbreaker, but also allowing the team to have a solid utility mon which can support the team with Heal Bell to get rid of annoying status as stall have a lot of troubles with them. Stealth Rock is self explanatory, just picking the best move in the game. Seismic Toss is pretty good on stallish mon such as Chansey as it allows it to not be too passive although it can't hit ghost type, having a way to do consistent damage is always apprecied. Actually, Chansey allows the team to deal with Psychic Tapu Lele, Psychic Mega Kazam, & other powerfull special attacker.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish
Unaware Clefable is here to deal with set up sweepers which are really annoying for this team. But is also act as a pretty cool win condition thanks to Calm Mind, Clefable is a really good support to the team as it can heal continuously thanks to Wish, which is pretty damn useful for a slow build like this because there are some situations where you does not have the opportunity to heal your Pokémon without Wish. Protect is pretty self explanatory allowing it to protect itself to receive his Wish, or scout choice user's move. Clefable is also the main way to deal with Sableye Mega which is pretty annoying for the team.

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
Sableye Mega has so much utility, thanks to Magic Bounce and his movepool. Knock Off allows Sableye to remove Leftovers, or others items which is huge as common answer to Sableye hate losing their items such as Clefable, Magearna, Tapu & cie. Will-O-Wisp let Sableye pressure physically offensive mons and also help to wear down some mons especially after the Leftovers removed, even after the nerf, wow is still an amazing move. Toxic is here as Sableye now has Magic Bounce t1 thanks to gen7 mecanics it does not need Fake Out/Protect anymore, Toxic wear down things that aren't pressured by a burn such as specially offensive mons, fire type & cie.

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge
- Toxic
Dugtrio is an amazing addition to the team, it helps to trap common stallbreaker/huge wallbreaker such as Heatran, CB Ttar, Hoopa-Unbound & cie thanks to his amazing ability which is Arena Trap. This set is pretty self explanatory, Reversal hit pretty hard against super effective target, allowing to OHKO Tyranitar is really useful to the team as the cb is threatening as hell. Toxic allows you to cripple an opponent you can't hit or cripple something right before dying.

Pyukumuku @ Darkinium Z
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Memento
- Recover
- Toxic

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Spikes
- Defog
- Roost

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Again, i'm not taking any credits for this team, i post it for a friend Neutral Zone
This is literally a RMT but in Bazaar? Aren't there regulations for this... (speaking as salty player who misses when RMT was active)

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
This is literally a RMT but in Bazaar? Aren't there regulations for this...
I think you can make your post as long as you want, not sure tho it kinda feels awkward to have it in between the other posts, still don't know why he didn't just RMT it

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald
- Recover

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Screech
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

Updated version of the stall team I posted a while ago, most notable change is that Quagsire has been replaced by Clefable in order to deal with most Zygarde's now carrying toxic over extreme speed and to provide some much needed status removal as a burn or Poison on Sableye is a pain to deal with.
Skarm now has a Shed Shell due to the large amount of Magnezones running around and how essential it is to dealing with stuff like lando or metagross. Just be careful not to have the shed knocked off by lando who then u-turns into Magnezone.

The rise of Protean Greninja is rather annoying as it usually gets up one free layer of spikes on Toxapex and Chansey but thankfully Dugtrio can trap and kill it as it rarely has u-turn
Shed shell Lele is also on the rise though looking at team preview it is usually not too hard to tell if Lele is scarfed or not and Sableye can live one moonblast to knock the Shed shell off and Lele can be stalled out if it switches into toxic spikes.

With Beedril and Mawile coming soon I feel like this team will gain a substantial power spike as both are easier to deal with than Metagross as Toxapex hard walls Mawile, tanks u-turns from beedril and damages it with helmet while skarm can completely wall it
Just pointing out that mega maw isnt hard walled by toxa because they run knock which 2hkos toxa at +2, I guess dug can trap it without sucker but I feel like poeple will eventually forgo Iron Head because it doesn't improve its coverage (everyone's using steels to wall fairies due to the tapus) so maybe sucker+knock could become a thing for stall idk.

I think you can make your post as long as you want, not sure tho it kinda feels awkward to have it in between the other posts, still don't know why he didn't just RMT it

Just pointing out that mega maw isnt hard walled by toxa because they run knock which 2hkos toxa at +2, I guess dug can trap it without sucker but I feel like poeple will eventually forgo Iron Head because it doesn't improve its coverage (everyone's using steels to wall fairies due to the tapus) so maybe sucker+knock could become a thing for stall idk.
Fair point but without sub mega-mawile will be vulnerable to burns from pex and sableye and getting 1HKO'd by skarm with counter, though you have a good point and the set will have to be scouted before mindlessly going pex.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just pointing out that mega maw isnt hard walled by toxa because they run knock which 2hkos toxa at +2
+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 143-169 (47 - 55.5%) -- 75.4% chance to 2HKO

When you factor in the power drop on the second hit, this is not a 2HKO. Also Toxa comes in as it SDs and proceeds to click Haze with impunity--removing the +2 and turning Mawile into Recover bait.

+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 143-169 (47 - 55.5%) -- 75.4% chance to 2HKO

When you factor in the power drop on the second hit, this is not a 2HKO. Also Toxa comes in as it SDs and proceeds to click Haze with impunity--removing the +2 and turning Mawile into Recover bait.
Unfortunately that calc is done assuming Toxapex isn't holding an item, here is what it looks like when Toxapex gets knocked off when holding an item

+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 213-251 (70 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion

As you said, Toxa comes in on a SD. Then it hazes but you outspeed and do ~75% (see Korago's calc) now it has to switch out so you SD again and if it tries to come back in it'll be a 2hko anyways
Unfortunately that calc is done assuming Toxapex isn't holding an item, here is what it looks like when Toxapex gets knocked off when holding an item

+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mawile-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 213-251 (70 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Yeah this is the right calc, I think he meant to do the non-item calc for the second hit but after the first one Toxa is too low to even take that

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Ah my bad; fucked up hahaha

That said they don't all carry Knock Off as it doesn't really have space on its moveset to outside of certain teams, so it will probably be a common occurrence for to be a good stop to it. Just a matter of waiting and seeing hahaha

Ah my bad; fucked up hahaha

That said they don't all carry Knock Off as it doesn't really have space on its moveset to outside of certain teams, so it will probably be a common occurrence for to be a good stop to it. Just a matter of waiting and seeing hahaha
Yeah I'd much rather use either sucker punch or fire fang in the last slot, it's dual stab is too good to miss out on.

Martin

Yeah I'd much rather use either sucker punch or fire fang in the last slot, it's dual stab is too good to miss out on.
actually if anything I'd rather run smth like Sucker+filler (e.g. Fang)+Play Rough on SD variants. Iron Head doesn't really do much other than net a few OHKOs vs. weaks, as its other targets typically get nailed by Play Rough anyway.

pizzq

Banned deucer.
baton pass-scolipede=gud team

Whimsicott @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Encore
- Memento

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- U-turn

Mew @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Barrier
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Baton Pass

Magearna @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 40 HP / 244 SpA / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shift Gear
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Aura Sphere

Necrozma @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 120 SpA / 32 SpD / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonlight
- Rock Polish
- Charge Beam
- Stored Power

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 216 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost

hi this is ben gay's bp team thanks to updated kanto for the sets

just lead off with koko or whim depending on what u feel like

mew passes def boosts and cms

mag kills everything

necroz kills everything too

kyub helps with stall

enjoy winning every game

Last edited:

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
baton pass-scolipede=gud team

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Memento
- Taunt
- Encore
- Tailwind

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Taunt

Mew @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Baton Pass
- Iron Defense
- Amnesia
- Soft-Boiled

Magearna @ Fairium Z
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shift Gear

Necrozma @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Moonlight
- Substitute

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 220 HP / 56 SpD / 232 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

hi all this is (my) BP team

just lead off with koko or whim depending on what u feel like

mew passes def boosts

mag kills ninja and sweeps for necroz

necroz kills everything that isnt named ninja

last slot (bulu) is pretty interchangeable but basically just run something that beats stall and fini

enjoy winning every game
You have actually no way to win against heatran + Dark (or just a single heatran if it carries toxic and you didn't tailwind).
It's not really the best answer but you should try focus blast + fightium Z on magearna (it'll make you weaker to zor tho)
But tbh i really don't like your team as you lack speed boost (scolipede is truly broken^^).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)