Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Sassy Synchronizer. (Preferably from someone who will respond in a sassy way.) If you want anything in return, I have way too many BP to spend on only myself.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Edit: I prefer getting help from anyone sooner than getting sassy help later.
I have one spare. I'm looking for a regen slowpoke but if you don't have that I'll take whatever you see fit. choice specs/band would be sweet though. fc: 2208 9626 3253

forgot to mention name : Jonny

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I was going to catch an Haunter (to complete my Dex) and luckily I found a Shiny Haunter. After catching it with a Moon Ball, I checked the nature and I got a Naive one. I was wondering if Naive is a good nature for Gengar? Would Explosion or some other move be worth on it?

Anybody able to trade or provide a clone of Bold Tapu Fini? Inadvertently caught a Timid.

Can trade my Timid Fini, shiny Golosipod with 5 31 IVs (i don't use it) or anything else you may be seeking

Thank you!

Last edited:
So I was going to catch an Haunter (to complete my Dex) and luckily I found a Shiny Haunter. After catching it with a Moon Ball, I checked the nature and I got a Naive one. I was wondering if Naive is a good nature for Gengar? Would Explosion or some other move be worth on it?
Being REALLY honest with you here: Gengar's Att stat is terrible. (Base 65) That being said, you could do for one of the elemental or sucker punch. Other than that, tho, there's nothing much for his attack. Naive isn't a BAD nature tho.

Being REALLY honest with you here: Gengar's Att stat is terrible. (Base 65) That being said, you could do for one of the elemental or sucker punch. Other than that, tho, there's nothing much for his attack. Naive isn't a BAD nature tho.
Adding on to this: gengar also has pretty bad defences, so if you run it with a focus sash then you're not going to mind the cut special defence. Even if you run a full special set it's not the end of the world.

Found this volcanion code that I haven't used yet: E66Z8WTE3DA5NJRY

Possibly EU/english games only. Have fun, expires january 31!

It's gone!

Last edited:
LF a lure ball horsea and a heavy ball scyther.

just need the mon in the ball, idc about EMs or Nature. I WILL be offering mons with EMs AND good natures, tho

PM me if you got one please
LF:
luxury Ball Cyndaquil
friend Ball Snivy
moon ball totodile
lux ball and moon cyndaquil
HP Grass Keldeo (Gen 6)

Please let me know if you have SPITBACKS of these, idc about the IVS or anything else. Hell, I'll even take males. All I want is these. I'm sure we can work something out. I have a LOT of good stuff that I can give once Pokebank comes out.

Pm me for negotiations please. I'm CONFIDENT we can work something out ^^

Anyone have a 'Catcher Smeargle'? i.e. one with Spore/False Swipe and Technician?

Just finished up my last breeding project and looking to start UB/Tapu hunting.

Let me know via PM if you have one and want to trade. I can make it worth your while.

I have one spare. I'm looking for a regen slowpoke but if you don't have that I'll take whatever you see fit. choice specs/band would be sweet though. fc: 2208 9626 3253
If CTNC doesn't have one, I'm willing to help out and nab one.

I need a Sassy Synchronizer and a Smergle with Spore, False Swipe, and Taunt so I can catch Celesteela and Tapu Fini!
I might have a sassy synchronizer on hand, let me check.
Found this volcanion code that I haven't used yet: E66Z8WTE3DA5NJRY

Possibly EU/english games only. Have fun, expires january 31!
Already used by someone. Don't bother putting the code in like me, lol.

Considering Gengar isn't particularly known for taking hits, Naive isn't tragically bad or anything. It's not particularly good either.

Ever since Explosion was nerfed back in Gen V or so, it hasn't been run on Gengar much. Sucker Punch is about your best bet, barring some weird Icepunch set or something instead of Icy Wind. (Or that old physical Gengar set in the Battle facilities lol)

Edit: I do have a sassy synchronizer. PM me or just trade here; my info is IGN Chris FC 5112 3916 8450

Anyone have a 'Catcher Smeargle'? i.e. one with Spore/False Swipe and Technician?

Just finished up my last breeding project and looking to start UB/Tapu hunting.

Let me know via PM if you have one and want to trade. I can make it worth your while.
PM'd you.
LF a lure ball horsea and a heavy ball scyther.

just need the mon in the ball, idc about EMs or Nature. I WILL be offering mons with EMs AND good natures, tho

PM me if you got one please
PM me, Sasuke24826, if you still need a Friend Ball Serperior/Snivy.

If anybody needs help with HA Vulpix and Sandshrew I can assist. Have them in droves, in addition to other items for dex filling.

Looking for a calm/bold Tapu Fini on my end

Can anyone help me evolve my porygon to porygon2? I have a few breedjects to give you if you want one for your help such as mareanie, oranguru, A. Vulpix,Polywag, mimikyu

Can anyone help me evolve my porygon to porygon2? I have a few breedjects to give you if you want one for your help such as mareanie, oranguru, A. Vulpix,Polywag, mimikyu
Been helped yet? I can help with the trade (and a dubious disc / upgrade if necessary)

Hello! I am looking to trade for a 5IV Minior, preferably a Dark Blue core with a White Herb item. I have several 5IV Mareanie, some with the HA Regenerator. I need a good Minior for battling and breeding purposes. Any help would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)