CAPTT 2 Finals

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The tiebreak is a Bo3 between the two finalist teams. Each team will play ORAS CAP and two (2) of BW/Doubles/Monotype. As the winner of the regular season matchup, the Naughty Necturnas will choose which metagame to drop. snake_rattler post here to tell me which one you wish to drop. After that, both you and cbrevan can submit your lineups. Both of you guys can choose anyone on your team, even if they have participated this week.

Just like in the regular finals, the tiebreak matchups are also Bo3.

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor
Arifeen is MU god, called me out on all three games and had the type advantage. Close games regardless, ggs fren

Sorry team Arifeen has my number in CAP Mono, I tried to warn you guys :(

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Team shoutouts! We fought to the bitter end everyone, gg Revs!

sparktrain, even though you left us halfway through, you led the way through the first weeks of CAPTT and drafted a wonderful team. Can't thank you enough sparky.
Arifeen, you are awesome at mono. I hope you like BO3s better now... Stick around in the CAP Room more :)
Bionic Puppy confirmed duck. Also confirmed god, for trouncing Exclaimer. Mostly duck though.
Confide, hang around in the CAP room more often man :P Your last match up may not have gone so well, but you were awesome in all of your battles.
Elegyy, ok, so I waited until now to formally apologize for putting you into BW Singles...look man give me a doubles team or a VGC team or whatever tier/meta team and have someone slaughter me over and over with it if you want me to. I'll be in the CAP room whenever you're ready...
Fiend, if I help you with CAP, will you help me with LC? :) Thanks for your skillful win over Tamas
Level 51, don't let hax scare you off from CAP...still can't help with CAP doubles though
Nineage, at least I gave you a chance to play when YOU were on MY (spark's?) team, smh.
QueenOfLuvdiscs, come back to the CAP room ;-;
Shadow Hitmontop, master of: stall, strategy, and pissing everyone off
Silverwhiteblue, idk how you did it, but you're amazing a doubles! ...no I don't mean that I ever doubted you! It's just that I still have no idea how doubles works. Everything has Protect right?
StellaCAP, what should matter to you the most is your victory over Amitghosh. What an uphill battle.
Sundar, use 100% accurate moves if your opp's last mon has 7% health smh. Good job otherwise :P
Youngster Mewking, ya can't beat Sleep Powder...good fight though :D
snake_rattler: is feeling a lil' naughty tonight ;P

wait so you mean to say we didn't win?
S/os to my team, sorry I wasnt really active and pretty much solely got sandstorm stalled and made shitty "did we win yet" posts in our chat and on this thread but you guys are really supportive and friendly :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)