Tournament LC Swiss Tournament - Won by Waterlessmelon

Zebraiken and I scheduled for 12pm EST today, but there's been no sign of him on main or smogtours, so I suppose I'm calling activity.

We figured it out, I lost

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
thank you to Nineage for letting BlueSkiddo know i was on discord, i was 100% here and knew it was scheduled but our game slipped my mind. i really appreciate that both of you went out of your way to make the game happen

won in a game marred by some luck, but it was fun otherwise and i wish the best for you in later rounds my dude

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Predicts for some fun matches this round imo:
GOAO vs. Imanalt - GOAO cannot lose in this tournament.
TUO vs. The Quasar - I think TUO is due to bring a hardcore meme squad this round, which will almost win...but not quite.
Shrug vs. Berks - The absolute highlight match. Batman vs. Superman. Iron Man 3: Civil War. Hillary Clinton's favorite son vs. the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. This game is impossible to predict and will be the most fun to watch this round imo.
majaspic22 vs. Zebraiken - This one will be fun too, and Zeb has seemed super solid everywhere I've seen him play, but majas has been tearing up LC recently so I can't predict against the frenchy.
fatty vs. trash - trash is the best player on the planet Earth.
PD vs. ItzViper482 - Game comes down to PD's Scarf Pawniard locked into Iron Head vs. Viper's full HP defensive Staryu. PD flinches every time. Then makes some comment like "gottem" or "money". PD wins but no one is happy about it.
Conni vs. rssp1 - Who knows what this game will be like. I just like shitting on rssp1!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)