Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I actually haven't discussed with the council how we want to do Meowstic specifically. Given the amount of people disappointed and confused with the lack of a mega for each Meowstic, I'll ask the council how they feel about it.

Mega Alolan Persian
Ability:
Simple
Typing: Dark
HP: 65 (+0)
Attack: 65 (+5)
Defense: 85 (+25)
Special Attack: 100 (+25)
Special Defense: 90 (+25)
Speed: 135 (+20)
New Move: Baton Pass
Description: Persian can reach an astounding +4 in a single turn, allowing it to boost its mediocre SpA to terrifying levels. If you have something to check it, but are unable to outspeed it, you're still out of luck as it can pass the boosts into a more threatening sweeper to continue the sweep.
Persian-Alola @ Alopersianite
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt

Mega Reuniclus
Ability:
Analytic
Typing: Psychic/Fighting
HP: 110 (+0)
Attack: 125 (+60)
Defense: 95 (+20)
Special Attack: 115 (-10)
Special Defense: 115 (+30)
Speed: 30 (+0)
Description: Reuniclus' large hands and insane physical movepool made me want to make it a physical attacker. Reasonably hard hitting and bulky, Reuniclus would be a solid tank.
Reuniclus @ Reuniclusite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Recover/Trick Room
- Drain Punch
- Zen Headbutt/Gyro Ball
- Knock Off

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Mega Reuniclus
Type:
Psychic
Ability: Overcoat / Magic Guard / Regenerator ---> Filtering Jelly (Thick Fat Clone: Halves Damage from Ghost, Dark and Bug type moves)
HP: 110
Atk: 65 ---> 75 (+10)
Def: 75 ---> 125 (+50)
SpA: 125 ---> 150 (+25)
SpD: 85 ---> 115 (+30)
Spe: 30 ---> 15 (-15)

Movepool Additions: Cosmic Power, Moonblast
Description: Reuniclus-M works the same way as a normal Reuniclus, but it does it's job much better. With no weaknesses and very high defenses, coupled with either Cosmic Power or Calm Mind, This mon can become a huge threat with little effort. After even 1 calm mind, it is almost impossible to OHKO with a special attack (252+ SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Psychic vs. +1 160 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 130-154 (32.4 - 38.4%) -- 97.9% chance to 3HKO). And it's Special Attack Skyrockets to a maximum of 657.

Mega Persian-A
Type:
Dark/Ghost
Ability: Fur Coat / Technician / Rattled ---> Spirit Pirate (Soul Heart rename)
HP: 65
Atk: 60 ---> 50 (-10)
Def: 60 ---> 80 (+20)
SpA: 75 ---> 135 (+60)
SpD: 65 ---> 85 (+20)
Spe: 115 ---> 125 (+10)

Movepool Additions: Destiny Bond, Moonlight
Description: M-Persian-A works as fast pokemon with sweeping capabilities. While 135 SpA Might not seem like much at first, After 1 or 2 boosts it becomes extremely strong. Pair that with the fact that it gets Moonlight, Nasty Plot and Parting Shot, and you have a very tricky pokemon.

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic
Ability: Pixie Minded (Steelworker clone: Gives Fairy Type STAB)
HP: 74
Atk: 48 ---> 28 (-20)
Def: 76 ---> 101 (+25)
SpA: 83 ---> 143 (+60)
SpD: 81 ---> 101 (+20)
Spe: 104 ---> 119 (+15)

Movepool Additions: Moonblast, Will-o-Wisp
Description: M-Meowstic is a threat to be reckoned with, with STAB Psychic, Psyshock and Moonblast, It can deal out serious damage. Along with coverage like Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt and Signal Beam. Pokemon like Skarmory, Celesteela, Escavalier, Metagross and can beat it though, which is one of it's downfalls. although it can WoW in return to survive a little longer.

Just a question: Where would you find the code for all of the existing abilities?

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
We've decided to allow different abilities for the M/F Meowstic's, but stats and typing should be the same. Sorry, Ludicrousity. No idea where the code is.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic
Ability: Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster (M) / Competitive (F) ----> Protean (M) / Magic Bounce (F)
HP:
Atk: 48 ---> 48 (+0)
Def: 76 ---> 96 (+20)
SpA: 83 ---> 133 (+50)
SpD: 81 ---> 101 (+20)
Spe: 104 ---> 114 (+10)

Movepool Additions: Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam
Description:
Male version: Are you bored of Greninja? HERE'S A NEW FAST PROTEAN USER!!!

Female version:
- Step 1: Calm Mind
- Step 2: Sweep
Uh... you want to paralyze me or toxic me? YOU CAN'T!!!
Changed meowstick to adapt them to the double mega evolution

Changed meowstick to adapt them to the double mega evolution
Nice job getting their original roles backwards nerd

Meowstic-Mega
Ability: Fur Coat (Male), Psychic Surge (Female)
Typing: Psychic

Stats:

Attack: 48 ----> 58 (+10)
Defense: 76 ----> 86 (+10)
Special Attack: 83 ----> 113 (+30)
Special Defense: 81 ----> 111 (+30)
Speed: 104 ----> 124 (+20)
Base Stat Total: 466 ----> 566
Movepool Additions: Focus Blast, Wish

Designed to work with either ability. I might have done decent.

Mega Reuniclus
Ability:
Compound-Eyes
Typing: Psychic
Attack: 85 (+20)
Defense: 95 (+20)
Special Attack: 165 (+40)
Special Defense: 105 (+20)
Speed: 30
New Moves: Hypnosis, Sludge Bomb
Description: There's more than one "Focus Miss" in Reuniclus' movepool, and this Mega Reuniclus has the means to utilize both of them. It also adds Hypnosis, which is boosted to 78% accuracy. Other than that, it's standard Reuniclus fare sans Magic Guard. It's probably best oriented for Doubles Trick Room (not a joke for once).

Mega Persian-Alola
Ability:
Fur Coat
Typing: Dark
Attack: 60
Defense: 100 (+40)
Special Attack: 115 (+40)
Special Defense: 110 (+45)
Speed: 90 (-25)
New Moves: Slack Off, Calm Mind
Description: Move over Purugly, there's a new fat cat in town and he's not budging any time soon. Mega Garfield puts its Fur Coat to great use here, being able to stomach some very powerful attacks with proper conditioning. Observe:

252 Atk Choice Band Sawk Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Fur Coat Persian-Alola: 206-246 (61.8 - 73.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Its Defense and Special Defense receive substantial boosts, with its ability to pump up the former and Calm Mind to improve the latter. It's also substantially stronger on the special side. Slack Off works to its advantage too, allowing it to sustain itself as either a Calm Mind attacker or a Shotbot. Of course, there is a downside to living such a lazy lifestyle: its Speed regresses to that of its pre-evolution. But when you're fat, wealthy and full of yourself, you don't need legs.

Mega Meowstic
Ability:
Sheer Force (F), Prankster (M)
Typing: Psychic/Dark
Attack: 38 (-10)
Defense: 86 (+10)
Special Attack: 143 (+60)
Special Defense: 96 (+15)
Speed: 129 (+25)
New Moves: Psychic Terrain, Focus Blast
Description: My aim was to make them both viable while preserving the gender roles. Sheer Force allows Female to hit harder than Male despite both having the same attacking stats, and as a special attacker she has a wide movepool. I wanted to give Male Psychic Surge but that would be far better than anything else I could give Female, and beyond that Prankster is the best suited ability for him. Soooo I settled for making it a new move. The new Dark typing gives them a second STAB as emotionally repressive pragmatists, and it has the bonus of letting them (esp Male) dodge Prankster status. They get a few Dark-type TMs, most importantly Dark Pulse.

Mega Reuniclus
Type:
Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Trickster (Trick Room lasts of 8 turns when set up for this Pokemon)

Atk: 65 -> 65 (0)
Def: 75 -> 125 (+50)
SpA: 125 -> 155 (+30)
SpD: 85 -> 125 (+40)
Spe: 30 -> 10 (-20)

Movepool Additions: Taunt, Moonblast
Description: Reuniclus now has buffed defenses and SpA making it hit way harder and making it difficult to take down. It can come in without taking damage from SR/Spikes due to it's pre-mega ability. It's low speed is somewhat mitigated by Trick Room.

Mega Persian-A
Type:
Dark
Ability: Regenerator
Atk: 60 -> 50 (-10)
Def: 60 -> 80 (+20)
SpA: 75 -> 100 (+25)
SpD: 65 -> 90 (+25)
Spe: 115 -> 155 (+40)

Movepool Additions: Volt Switch, Foul Play
Description: With it's added speed, it can outspeed threats like Mega-Alakazam and Pheromosa. It also boosts the fastest Parting Shot in the tier, which goes in great sync with it's ability Regenerator, helping it to regain health every time it's switched out. It acts as a good support Pokemon with moves like Taunt. Volt Switch seems kind of random, but it goes well with Regenerator (Also Persian gets T-bolt so...)

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic/Dark
Ability: Simple (F/M)

Atk: 48 -> 48 (0)
Def: 76 -> 130 (+54)
SpA: 83 -> 103 (+20)
SpD: 81 -> 91 (+10)
Spe: 104 -> 120 (+16)

Movepool Additions: Cosmic Power, Recover (F/M)
Description: Calm Mind and Cosmic Power help Meowstic to go +4 in one single turn. This also means that Meowstic can run multiple sets, either defensive or devastating setup sweeper. Recover helps it regain health, which can be vital as you can lose health while setting up. The added Dark type gives it neutrality against Dark and Ghost moves; but it magnifies it's weakness to Bug type moves (which can create a huge problem for it) An additional option is also to use Stored Power instead of Psyshock/Psychic which reaches 100 BP just after one turn of CM/CP.

Can someone comment if my Reuniclus submission is allowed or not. If it isn't I'll change it soon. :)

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Mega Reuniclus
Type:
Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Trick Surge (Activates Trick Room for 5 turns; I know the ability limit is 3.5, but given the fact that Reuniclus carries a niche in TR teams, I hope it's allowed)

Description: Reuniclus now has buffed defenses and SpA making it hit way harder and making it difficult to take down. It can come in without taking damage from SR/Spikes due to it's pre-mega ability. Reuniclus is also almost the faster Pokemon in the tier under Trick Room, which it activates by itself when it Mega Evolves, thus it's low Speed is more of a blessing than a bane.

Mega Persian-A
Type:
Dark

Description: With it's added speed, it can outspeed threats like Mega-Alakazam and Pheromosa. It also boosts the fastest Parting Shot in the tier, which goes in great sync with it's ability Regenerator, helping it to regain health every time it's switched out. It acts as a good support Pokemon with moves like Taunt. Volt Switch seems kind of random, but it goes well with Regenerator (Also Persian gets T-bolt so...)

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic/Dark

Description: Calm Mind and Cosmic Power help Meowstic to go +4 in one single turn. This also means that Meowstic can run multiple sets, either defensive or devastating setup sweeper. Recover helps it regain health, which can be vital as you can lose health while setting up. The added Dark type gives it neutrality against Dark and Ghost moves; but it magnifies it's weakness to Bug type moves (which can create a huge problem for it) An additional option is also to use Stored Power instead of Psyshock/Psychic which reaches 100 BP just after one turn of CM/CP.

Can someone comment if my Reuniclus submission is allowed or not. If it isn't I'll change it soon. :)
I was hinking of doing the same thing, but Snow Warning is the closest I could get, so probably not

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Mega Reuniclus
Type:
Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Trick Surge (Activates Trick Room for 5 turns; I know the ability limit is 3.5, but given the fact that Reuniclus carries a niche in TR teams, I hope it's allowed)

Description: Reuniclus now has buffed defenses and SpA making it hit way harder and making it difficult to take down. It can come in without taking damage from SR/Spikes due to it's pre-mega ability. Reuniclus is also almost the faster Pokemon in the tier under Trick Room, which it activates by itself when it Mega Evolves, thus it's low Speed is more of a blessing than a bane.

Mega Persian-A
Type:
Dark

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic/Dark

I can almost guarantee it's not allowed, since all the Surges are placed in 4.5 except for 1, so this probs would be too

Ludicrousity

I can almost guarantee it's not allowed, since all the Surges are placed in 4.5 except for 1, so this probs would be too
I mean, i could be classed as a Snow Warning clone, but that's the closest you can get, and you'd also have to justify why it wont be broken. (Maybe decrease the defensive buffs and increase the speed to make it less broken?)

Nalei

strong, wild garbage

Mega Reuniclus
Type:
Psychic/Fairy

Mega Persian-A
Type:
Dark

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic/Dark

Hmm, that's tricky... I'm going to have to say no unless you debuff it's stats (maybe no speed drop and give it a little attack?). 110/125/125 bulk is pretty insane, and with it's defensive typing, Reuniclus is one of the few reliable counters to Lele. The ability to turn the best pokemon in the tier into a liability by punishing the opponent every time they bring it in is positively insane and this would also nullify any speed based set up sweepers by instantly reversing the speed order without taking an attack first.

Hmm, that's tricky...
Pun intended? :P
I'm going to have to say no unless you debuff it's stats (maybe no speed drop and give it a little attack?). 110/125/125 bulk is pretty insane, and with it's defensive typing, Reuniclus is one of the few reliable counters to Lele. The ability to turn the best pokemon in the tier into a liability by punishing the opponent every time they bring it in is positively insane and this would also nullify any speed based set up sweepers by instantly reversing the speed order without taking an attack first.
Is it fine now, or should I change the ability altogether?

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
I had some free time, so I did a list with ALL the ability rankings, that can be posted from the mods into every slate:

(P.S: If a mod can tell me which of the new abilities can be "clonated", it would be great...)

* Signifies you can make a brand new ability that is a clone of the original, which will hold the same ranking

5:
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Huge Power*
Moody (note: Globally banned)
Parental Bond
Primordial Sea
Pure Power*
Shadow Tag
Stance Change (note: Hard coded to Aegislash)
+ Water Bubble
Wonder Guard

4.5:
Arena Trap
+ Beast Boost
+ Comatose
Drizzle
Drought
+ Electric Surge
Fur Coat*
+ Grassy Surge
Impostor
Magic Bounce
Magic Guard
Magnet Pull
Prankster
Protean
+ Psychic Surge
Sand Stream
Simple
Speed Boost
+ Stakeout

4:
Adaptability
Aerilate*
Contrary
Download
+ Fluffy
+ Galvanize
+ Misty Surge
Illusion
Multiscale
Multitype (note: Hard coded to Arceus)
No Guard
Pixilate*
Refrigerate
Regenerator
Serene Grace
+ Shadow Shield
Sheer Force
Snow Warning
+ Stamina
Tough Claws
+ Triage

3.5:
+ Berserk
Compoundeyes
+ Corrosion
Dry Skin*
Flower Veil
+ Innards Out
Intimidate*
Levitate*
Lightningrod*
Mega Launcher
Mold Breaker
Moxie
Natural Cure
Sap Sipper*
Shed Skin
+ Soul-Heart
Storm Drain*
Technician
Teravolt
Thick Fat*
Tinted Lens
Turboblaze
Volt Absorb*

3:
Air Lock
Bulletproof
Cloud Nine
Dark Aura*
+ Dazzling
Fairy Aura*
Filter
Flash Fire*
Forecast (note: Hard coded to Castform)
Guts
Hustle
Infiltrator
Iron Barb
Iron Fist
Limber
Motor Drive*
Poison Heal*
+ Prism Armor
+ Queenly Majesty
Reckless
Rock Head
Rough Skin
Scrappy
Skill Link
Solid Rock
+ Steelworker
Strong Jaw
Sturdy
Toxic Boost*
Trace
Unaware
Water Veil

2.5:
Aftermath
Chlorophyll
Competitive
+ Dancer
Defiant
Early Bird
Flare Boost
Flower Gift
Gooey
Harvest
Heatproof
Marvel Scale
+ Merciless
Overcoat
Quick Feet
Sand Rush
+ Slush Rush
+ Surge Surfer
Shield Dust
Swift Swim
Synchronize
+ Tangling Hair
Victory Star

2:
Analytic
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams
Blaze
Clear Body
Cursed Body
Effect Spore
Flame Body
+ Full Metal Body
+ Gale Wings (nerfed)
Hydration
Immunity
Insomnia
Justified
+ Long Reach
Mummy
Overgrow
Poison Point
Poison Touch
Sand Force
Soundproof
Static
Suction Cups
Swarm
Sweet Veil
Torrent
Vital Spirit
+ Water Compaction
White Smoke
Wonder Skin

1.5:
Aroma Veil
Frisk
Hyper Cutter
Ice Body
Inner Focus
Liquid Ooze
+ Liquid Voice
Pressure
Rain Dish
Rattled
Sand Veil
Snow Cloak
Solar Power
Super Luck
Unnerve
+ Weak Armor (buffed to +2 speed boost)

1:
Anticipation
Battle Armor
Color Change
Cute Charm
Damp
Forewarn
Gluttony
Keen Eye
Leaf Guard
Light Metal
Oblivious
Own Tempo
Shell Armor
Sniper
Steadfast
Tangled Feet

0.5:
Big Pecks
Grass Pelt
+ Emergency Exit
Magma Armor
Rivalry
Stench
Weak Armor
+ Wimp Out

0:
+ Battery
Friend Guard
Healer
Honey Gather
Illuminate
Minus
Plus
+ Power of Alchemy
+ Reciever
Runaway
Symbiosis
Telepathy

-1:
Defeatist
Heavy Metal
Klutz
Normalize
Stall
Zen Mode (note: Hard coded to Darmanitan)

-2:
Cheek Pouch
Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Slow Start
Sticky Hold
Truant
Unburden

Unusable:

Battle Bond
Disguise (Mega Mimikyu exclusive)
Power Construct
RKS System
Schooling (Mega Wishiwashi exclusive)
Shields Down (Mega Minior exclusive)

Reuniculus-Mega
Ability: Overcoat / Magic Guard / Regenerator ---> Yokai Seal (Levitate Clone: Pokemon who has this ability are immune to Dark-type moves)
Typing: Psychic/Ghost

Stats:

Def: 75 -> 110 (+35)
SpA: 125 -> 175 (+50)
SpD: 85 -> 110 (+25)
Spe: 30 -> 20 (-10)

Movepool Additions: Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis
Description: Reuniculus becomes even more bulky, gains an additional Ghost-type to spam Shadow Ball/Hex, massive increase to Special attack, and an ability that cancels out one of it's biggest weakness, leaving it with only a x4 Weakness to Ghost typing.

...I might tone this down lmao.

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
I had some free time, so I did a list with ALL the ability rankings, that can be posted from the mods into every slate:

(P.S: If a mod can tell me which of the new abilities can be "clonated", it would be great...)

* Signifies you can make a brand new ability that is a clone of the original, which will hold the same ranking

5:
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Huge Power*
Parental Bond
Primordial Sea
Pure Power*
Shadow Tag
+ Water Bubble
Wonder Guard

4.5:
Arena Trap
+ Beast Boost
+ Comatose
Drizzle
Drought
+ Electric Surge
Fur Coat*
+ Grassy Surge
Impostor
Magic Bounce
Magic Guard
Magnet Pull
Prankster
Protean
+ Psychic Surge
Sand Stream
Simple
Speed Boost
+ Stakeout

4:
Adaptability
Aerilate*
Contrary
Download
+ Fluffy
+ Galvanize
+ Misty Surge
Illusion
Multiscale
No Guard
Pixilate*
Refrigerate
Regenerator
Serene Grace
+ Shadow Shield
Sheer Force
Snow Warning
+ Stamina
Tough Claws
+ Triage

3.5:
+ Berserk
Compoundeyes
+ Corrosion
Dry Skin*
Flower Veil
+ Innards Out
Intimidate*
Levitate*
Lightningrod*
Mega Launcher
Mold Breaker
Moxie
Natural Cure
Sap Sipper*
Shed Skin
+ Soul-Heart
Storm Drain*
Technician
Teravolt
Thick Fat*
Tinted Lens
Turboblaze
Volt Absorb*

3:
Air Lock
Bulletproof
Cloud Nine
Dark Aura*
+ Dazzling
Fairy Aura*
Filter
Flash Fire*
Guts
Hustle
Infiltrator
Iron Barb
Iron Fist
Limber
Motor Drive*
Poison Heal*
+ Prism Armor
+ Queenly Majesty
Reckless
Rock Head
Rough Skin
Scrappy
Skill Link
Solid Rock
+ Steelworker
Strong Jaw
Sturdy
Toxic Boost*
Trace
Unaware
Water Veil

2.5:
Aftermath
Chlorophyll
Competitive
+ Dancer
Defiant
Early Bird
Flare Boost
Flower Gift
Gooey
Harvest
Heatproof
Marvel Scale
+ Merciless
Overcoat
Quick Feet
Sand Rush
+ Slush Rush
+ Surge Surfer
Shield Dust
Swift Swim
Synchronize
+ Tangling Hair
Victory Star

2:
Analytic
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams
Blaze
Clear Body
Cursed Body
Effect Spore
Flame Body
+ Full Metal Body
+ Gale Wings (nerfed)
Hydration
Immunity
Insomnia
Justified
+ Long Reach
Mummy
Overgrow
Poison Point
Poison Touch
Sand Force
Soundproof
Static
Suction Cups
Swarm
Sweet Veil
Torrent
Vital Spirit
+ Water Compaction
White Smoke
Wonder Skin

1.5:
Aroma Veil
Frisk
Hyper Cutter
Ice Body
Inner Focus
Liquid Ooze
+ Liquid Voice
Pressure
Rain Dish
Rattled
Sand Veil
Snow Cloak
Solar Power
Super Luck
Unnerve

1:
Anticipation
Battle Armor
Color Change
Cute Charm
Damp
Forewarn
Gluttony
Keen Eye
Leaf Guard
Light Metal
Oblivious
Own Tempo
Shell Armor
Sniper
Steadfast
Tangled Feet

0.5:
Big Pecks
Grass Pelt
+ Emergency Exit
Magma Armor
Rivalry
Stench
Weak Armor
+ Wimp Out

0:
+ Battery
Friend Guard
Healer
Honey Gather
Illuminate
Minus
Plus
+ Power of Alchemy
+ Reciever
Runaway
Symbiosis
Telepathy

-1:
Defeatist
Heavy Metal
Klutz
Normalize
Stall

-2:
Cheek Pouch
Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Slow Start
Sticky Hold
Truant
Unburden

Unusable:

Battle Bond
Power Construct
RKS System
Thanks for the resource! Should make Valmanway's job a bit easier. Here's the new abilities that are clonable: Beast Boost, Berserk, Corrosion, Dancer, Surges, Fluffy, Liquid Voice, Merciless, Steelworker, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction, Stamina, Soul Heart, Full Metal Body, Shadow Shield, Galvanize, Slush Rush, Prism Armor and Battery.

Ludicrousity

Thanks for the resource! Should make Valmanway's job a bit easier. Here's the new abilities that are clonable: Beast Boost, Berserk, Corrosion, Dancer, Surges, Fluffy, Liquid Voice, Merciless, Steelworker, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction, Stamina, Soul Heart, Full Metal Body, Shadow Shield, Galvanize, Slush Rush, Prism Armor and Battery.
For Beast Boost, would I be able to do something that's a fusion of that and intimidate?
example:
Beastly Intimidation (whenever a pokemon switches in, it's highest stat is lowered 1 stage)

Reuniculus-Mega
Ability:
Overcoat / Magic Guard / Regenerator ---> Yokai Seal (Levitate Clone: Pokemon who has this ability are immune to Dark-type moves)
Typing: Psychic/Ghost

Stats:

Def: 75 -> 110 (+35)
SpA: 125 -> 175 (+50)
SpD: 85 -> 110 (+25)
Spe: 30 -> 20 (-10)

Movepool Additions: Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis
Description: Reuniculus becomes even more bulky, gains an additional Ghost-type to spam Shadow Ball/Hex, massive increase to Special attack, and an ability that cancels out one of it's biggest weakness, leaving it with only a x4 Weakness to Ghost typing.

...I might tone this down lmao.
you probably don't need to nerf this. It's offesive typing is ass tbh, and it's defensive typing doesn't get any better by removing 1 of the weaknesses.
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Shadow Bone vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Mega-Reuniclus: 404-476 (95.2 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 429-507 (101.1 - 119.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

But then again
252+ SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 298-352 (70.2 - 83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
For Beast Boost, would I be able to do something that's a fusion of that and intimidate?
example:
Beastly Intimidation (whenever a pokemon switches in, it's highest stat is lowered 1 stage)

you probably don't need to nerf this. It's offesive typing is ass tbh, and it's defensive typing doesn't get any better by removing 1 of the weaknesses.
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Shadow Bone vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Mega-Reuniclus: 404-476 (95.2 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 429-507 (101.1 - 119.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

But then again
252+ SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Reuniclus: 298-352 (70.2 - 83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Yep! Keep in mind that we kind of already had that with Download :P

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Thanks for the reply.

5:
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Huge Power*
Parental Bond
Primordial Sea
Pure Power*
Shadow Tag
+ Water Bubble*
Wonder Guard

4.5:
Arena Trap
+ Beast Boost*
+ Comatose
Drizzle
Drought
+ Electric Surge
Fur Coat*
+ Grassy Surge
Impostor
Magic Bounce
Magic Guard
Magnet Pull
Prankster
Protean
+ Psychic Surge
Sand Stream
Simple
Speed Boost
+ Stakeout

4:
Adaptability
Aerilate*
Contrary
Download
+ Fluffy*
+ Galvanize
+ Misty Surge
Illusion
Multiscale
No Guard
Pixilate*
Refrigerate
Regenerator
Serene Grace
+ Shadow Shield
Sheer Force
Snow Warning
+ Stamina*
Tough Claws
+ Triage*

3.5:
+ Berserk*
Compoundeyes
+ Corrosion*
Dry Skin*
Flower Veil
+ Innards Out
Intimidate*
Levitate*
Lightningrod*
Mega Launcher
Mold Breaker
Moxie
Natural Cure
Sap Sipper*
Shed Skin
+ Soul-Heart*
Storm Drain*
Technician
Teravolt
Thick Fat*
Tinted Lens
Turboblaze
Volt Absorb*

3:
Air Lock
Bulletproof
Cloud Nine
Dark Aura*
+ Dazzling
Fairy Aura*
Filter
Flash Fire*
Guts
Hustle
Infiltrator
Iron Barb
Iron Fist
Limber
Motor Drive*
Poison Heal*
+ Prism Armor
+ Queenly Majesty
Reckless
Rock Head
Rough Skin
Scrappy
Skill Link
Solid Rock
+ Steelworker*
Strong Jaw
Sturdy
Toxic Boost*
Trace
Unaware
Water Veil

2.5:
Aftermath
Chlorophyll
Competitive
+ Dancer
Defiant
Early Bird
Flare Boost
Flower Gift
Gooey
Harvest
Heatproof
Marvel Scale
+ Merciless*
Overcoat
Quick Feet
Sand Rush
+ Slush Rush
+ Surge Surfer*
Shield Dust
Swift Swim
Synchronize
+ Tangling Hair
Victory Star

2:
Analytic
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams
Blaze
Clear Body
Cursed Body
Effect Spore
Flame Body
+ Full Metal Body
+ Gale Wings (nerfed)
Hydration
Immunity
Insomnia
Justified
+ Long Reach
Mummy
Overgrow
Poison Point
Poison Touch
Sand Force
Soundproof
Static
Suction Cups
Swarm
Sweet Veil
Torrent
Vital Spirit
+ Water Compaction*
White Smoke
Wonder Skin

1.5:
Aroma Veil
Frisk
Hyper Cutter
Ice Body
Inner Focus
Liquid Ooze
+ Liquid Voice*
Pressure
Rain Dish
Rattled
Sand Veil
Snow Cloak
Solar Power
Super Luck
Unnerve

1:
Anticipation
Battle Armor
Color Change
Cute Charm
Damp
Forewarn
Gluttony
Keen Eye
Leaf Guard
Light Metal
Oblivious
Own Tempo
Shell Armor
Sniper
Steadfast
Tangled Feet

0.5:
Big Pecks
Grass Pelt
+ Emergency Exit
Magma Armor
Rivalry
Stench
Weak Armor
+ Wimp Out

0:
+ Battery
Friend Guard
Healer
Honey Gather
Illuminate
Minus
Plus
+ Power of Alchemy
+ Reciever
Runaway
Symbiosis
Telepathy

-1:
Defeatist
Heavy Metal
Klutz
Normalize
Stall

-2:
Cheek Pouch
Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Slow Start
Sticky Hold
Truant
Unburden

Unusable:

Battle Bond
Power Construct
RKS System

Also, I'm surprised that clones of Comatose and Surge Surfer are not allowed :/

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Thanks for the reply.

5:
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Huge Power*
Parental Bond
Primordial Sea
Pure Power*
Shadow Tag
+ Water Bubble*
Wonder Guard

4.5:
Arena Trap
+ Beast Boost*
+ Comatose
Drizzle
Drought
+ Electric Surge
Fur Coat*
+ Grassy Surge
Impostor
Magic Bounce
Magic Guard
Magnet Pull
Prankster
Protean
+ Psychic Surge
Sand Stream
Simple
Speed Boost
+ Stakeout

4:
Adaptability
Aerilate*
Contrary
Download
+ Fluffy*
+ Galvanize
+ Misty Surge
Illusion
Multiscale
No Guard
Pixilate*
Refrigerate
Regenerator
Serene Grace
+ Shadow Shield
Sheer Force
Snow Warning
+ Stamina*
Tough Claws
+ Triage*

3.5:
+ Berserk*
Compoundeyes
+ Corrosion*
Dry Skin*
Flower Veil
+ Innards Out
Intimidate*
Levitate*
Lightningrod*
Mega Launcher
Mold Breaker
Moxie
Natural Cure
Sap Sipper*
Shed Skin
+ Soul-Heart*
Storm Drain*
Technician
Teravolt
Thick Fat*
Tinted Lens
Turboblaze
Volt Absorb*

3:
Air Lock
Bulletproof
Cloud Nine
Dark Aura*
+ Dazzling
Fairy Aura*
Filter
Flash Fire*
Guts
Hustle
Infiltrator
Iron Barb
Iron Fist
Limber
Motor Drive*
Poison Heal*
+ Prism Armor
+ Queenly Majesty
Reckless
Rock Head
Rough Skin
Scrappy
Skill Link
Solid Rock
+ Steelworker*
Strong Jaw
Sturdy
Toxic Boost*
Trace
Unaware
Water Veil

2.5:
Aftermath
Chlorophyll
Competitive
+ Dancer
Defiant
Early Bird
Flare Boost
Flower Gift
Gooey
Harvest
Heatproof
Marvel Scale
+ Merciless*
Overcoat
Quick Feet
Sand Rush
+ Slush Rush
+ Surge Surfer
Shield Dust
Swift Swim
Synchronize
+ Tangling Hair
Victory Star

2:
Analytic
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams
Blaze
Clear Body
Cursed Body
Effect Spore
Flame Body
+ Full Metal Body
+ Gale Wings (nerfed)
Hydration
Immunity
Insomnia
Justified
+ Long Reach
Mummy
Overgrow
Poison Point
Poison Touch
Sand Force
Soundproof
Static
Suction Cups
Swarm
Sweet Veil
Torrent
Vital Spirit
+ Water Compaction*
White Smoke
Wonder Skin

1.5:
Aroma Veil
Frisk
Hyper Cutter
Ice Body
Inner Focus
Liquid Ooze
+ Liquid Voice*
Pressure
Rain Dish
Rattled
Sand Veil
Snow Cloak
Solar Power
Super Luck
Unnerve

1:
Anticipation
Battle Armor
Color Change
Cute Charm
Damp
Forewarn
Gluttony
Keen Eye
Leaf Guard
Light Metal
Oblivious
Own Tempo
Shell Armor
Sniper
Steadfast
Tangled Feet

0.5:
Big Pecks
Grass Pelt
+ Emergency Exit
Magma Armor
Rivalry
Stench
Weak Armor
+ Wimp Out

0:
+ Battery
Friend Guard
Healer
Honey Gather
Illuminate
Minus
Plus
+ Power of Alchemy
+ Reciever
Runaway
Symbiosis
Telepathy

-1:
Defeatist
Heavy Metal
Klutz
Normalize
Stall

-2:
Cheek Pouch
Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Slow Start
Sticky Hold
Truant
Unburden

Unusable:

Battle Bond
Power Construct
RKS System

Also, I'm surprised that clones of Comatose and Surge Surfer are not allowed :/
Forgot about Surge Surfer, that works too. Comatose isn't really clonable imo.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Forgot about Surge Surfer, that works too. Comatose isn't really clonable imo.
Comatose gives sleep status but user can attack anyway.
Clones can be like "gives paralysis but speed is not dropped and never full para" or "gives poison status but HP doesn't drop", ecc...
Surge Surfer added to clone list

Mega Reuniclus
New Type: Psychic ---> Psychic/Fighting
New Ability: Magic Guard/Overcoat/Regenerator ---> Iron Fist
New Stats:
Attack: 65 ---> 165 (+100)
Defense: 75 ---> 90 (+15)
Special Attack: 125 ---> 95 (-30)
Special Defense: 85 ---> 100 (+15)
Speed: 30
New Moves: N/A
Role Description (competitive): Appearance and physical movepool just scream physical attacker. So I gave it an enormous boost to attack and Iron Fist to boost its coverage options, along with a minor boost to bulk. It has a few punching coverage moves, with gems such as Drain Punch and the elemental punches.

Mega Alolan Persian
New Type: Dark ---> Dark/Normal
New Ability: Fur Coat/Rattled/Technician ---> Prankster
New Stats:
Attack: 60 ---> 30 (-30)
Defense: 60 ---> 75 (+15)
Special Attack: 75 ---> 150 (+75)
Special Defense: 65 ---> 80 (+15)
Speed: 115 ---> 140 (+25)
New Moves: Sludge Bomb, Knock Off, Hyper Voice
Role Description (competitive): Powerful special attacking pivot with Prankster Parting Shot + three attacks, Prankster utility with Parting Shot, Taunt, Knock Off, and Foul Play, or even Nasty Plot. It's not that hard to beat due to its below-average bulk and inability to hold a power-boosting item or a Choice Scarf to be less vulnerable to revenge killing.

Mega Meowstic
New Type: Psychic ---> Psychic / Fairy
New Ability: Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster (Male) / Competitive (Female) ---> Speed Boost (Male) / Sheer Force (Female)
New Stats:
Attack: 48 ---> 33 (-15)
Defense: 76 ---> 100 (+24)
Special Attack: 83 ---> 149 (+76)
Special Defense: 81 ---> 100 (+19)
Speed: 104 ---> 100 (-4)
New Moves: Moonblast, Focus Blast
Role Description (competitive): I tried to make both genders of Mega Meowstic roughly the same in terms of viability, but different in roles. So, yeah. The male is a Speed Boost cleaner with pretty good coverage in three or four moves, so it's better against offense. The female is a powerful wallbreaker with Sheer Force boosted everything.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)