Mission Mafia: Day Seven

I'd like to take a moment to address the non-Greens who are aligning themselves with Josh.

Josh stabbed me in the back by feeding me false info. I cut ties with him, and now look where he's steering the steamroller. Being compliant isn't going to keep anyone safe here. Don't fool yourself into thinking it will keep him from targeting you when you're no longer convenient to his needs.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Show me any fake info I gave you. I lynched the pancake due to what shade said I already told you that. Martin knew exactly why I was allying with b, and btw, what am I supposed to do when you tell me to my face to fuck off and you want me out of this game? Ignore it? You didn't even try to act nice, so of course I'm not going to go out of my way to help you lynch a neutral with a lpv. Smd daddy :)))

At work so I'll day more later if needed

I don't know what beef you had with Shade; you never said anything about him until you were using it as an excuse to vilify me. What I do know is I was initially decided not to talk to you after reading how you justified a self-serving Jester lynch. Hitmon talked me into changing my mind, and I should have told him no. You threw him under the bus and now you're doing the same to me. That makes two people in contact with you that you've discarded at you're whim.

Josh

=P
I had no beef with shade. I trusted him as green and he was irrelevant until you started going after me for shit shade did. Dude stop being a fucking blockhead and listen to me / message him, it's your fucking slot you are allowed to.

Asek did fakeclaim russel. That's what I was told. He also faked team b killer but that's less relevant.

"And you used my confirmation of Hitmon's team to lynch him, after saying it wouldn't work on him if he was T1."
No. This is literally just wrong. I wanted an asek lynch. I did not have the numbers from that and Hitmonleet had a mayor on him so I you literally forced my hand. And speaking of Hitmonleet, ASK HIM. I told him at the beginning of the day there was a mayor on him and id rather lynch someone else. Instead he lied about being persuaded and voted asek and unfortunately asek didn't have majority so I had to switch to Hitmonleet. Not only that, but he asked for my role name, so clearly he wasn't loyal to me.

And I did not "discard anyone in contact with me at my whim". I hate my friends dying, and your team killed Martin because they knew he was not stupid and was going to side with green and not 1. Now you're banking on stupid b people to carry you with their faction having no head. My item was destroyed so I'm a suboptimal kill but my guess is that you're killing me tonight anyways which I've been expecting since n1 and have prepared for. Stop spreading bs and get a grip fam, and the fact you told me you'd never ever work with me and want me dead yet you're shocked I'm voting you is baffling.

Josh

=P
MoodyCloud is team b according to Martin fwiw

Twin idc about convincing people I'm just annoyed knights is completely misrepping everything and the one being deceitful is him. But, you are making the correct play in voting haruno of course since you've managed to get team 1 to eat out of your lap. I'm never convincing you or team 1 and idc. Team b is the swingers here and everyone besides blankslate and haruno who's voting knights of course. Props to yall for not buying into the bullshit.

I can't ask Hitmon now. There's no deadtalk allowed, I already asked about that. I'd have gotten info straight from Aska if it were the case, instead of Hitmon passing along a few things Aska told him.

I'm not gonna copypaste a private convo since 1) I removed you from my DMs list and 2) didn't you say you need to get someone modkilled? Nice try.

You're trying to use Shade to hang me when I am not Shade. I don't know how he played this. I'm here now, not him, and I'm playing this my own way. My way is to be honest and sociable right until somebody loses the right to my trust. I went against my better judgement talking to you and serves me right, I suppose, but I'm not gonna roll over and let you get away with trying to play me for an easy mark.

Josh

=P
got computer access for a few mins so

[12:28 PM] josh: I think he might be a neutral lol
[12:44 PM] Hitmonleet: Well
[12:45 PM] Hitmonleet: We know for sure that he isn't with us
[12:45 PM] josh: How come?
[12:45 PM] Hitmonleet: Because he hasn't claimed to us
[12:46 PM] josh: Didn't he claim to aska
[12:46 PM] Hitmonleet: Hang on, discussing things
[12:47 PM] Hitmonleet: Yeah, he has told us some stuff
[12:47 PM] Hitmonleet: And it's all really wolfish
[12:47 PM] josh: Logs if you feel comfortable would be nice
[12:48 PM] josh: I got them from team b and my own with him
[12:48 PM] josh: I want to cross check
[12:48 PM] Hitmonleet: I'm using my phone right now
[12:48 PM] Hitmonleet: So logs are basically impossible
[12:48 PM] josh: Well
[12:48 PM] josh: Are we agreed he's a good lynch?
[12:48 PM] Hitmonleet: But apparently their mission is to kill 1 person from each faction
[12:49 PM] Hitmonleet: I agree with you. I don't know if my team agrees with you tho
[12:49 PM] josh: He claimed Russell to you right?
[12:49 PM] Hitmonleet: I've tried convincing them
[12:49 PM] Hitmonleet: Aska claimed he was Russell
[12:49 PM] Hitmonleet: Considering that was someone from survivor

[7:43 PM] josh: pan cake wants me to get him lynched
[7:43 PM] josh: shall I?
[7:43 PM] shade: i mean
[7:43 PM] shade: at worst hes another team and its a point for them
[7:43 PM] shade: makes sense as a play to me
[7:43 PM] josh: pancake - Today at 7:43 PM
sorry that it got stolen which was something I couldn't control
[7:44 PM] josh: his item got stolen
[7:44 PM] shade: hmm
[7:44 PM] shade: i dont like that
[7:46 PM] josh: pancake - Today at 7:45 PM
so you aren't helping
a fellow team member
until you get an item that he doesn't have\
[7:46 PM] josh: l o l
[7:47 PM] shade: lol
[7:47 PM] shade: on a real though
[7:47 PM] shade: might still be worth a vote
[7:47 PM] shade: is what it i
[7:47 PM] shade: s
[7:49 PM] josh: pancake - Today at 7:47 PM
should I start out by faking a bad lyncher
and being like let's unite and lynch hitmonleet
pancake - Today at 7:48 PM
OK THEN TELL ME YOUR PLAN.
RIGHT NOW
because if you don't then you are not team green
[7:53 PM] shade: lol
[7:53 PM] shade: to me seems like just
[7:53 PM] shade: pancake being bad
[7:53 PM] shade: idk about u

in the first you see YOUR FACTION MEMBER telling me asek claimed russel which is a role someone else has. in the second you see YOUR OWN SLOT telling me to lynch pancake. now argue I faked those logs if you want, idfc. stop pushing your bullshit rhetoric because I haven't betrayed anyone. the only people that have any right to be mad at me are the people who I pmd d1 to vote pancake as a neutral thief, not you who convinced me to do just that. w/e youre annoying me so I'm done with this bullshit back and forth that's lasted 2 days.

also this line is golden
I'm not gonna copypaste a private convo since 1) I removed you from my DMs list and 2) didn't you say you need to get someone modkilled? Nice try.
so you blocked someone you were cool with over a mafia game half the pl doesn't even know theyre in and 3 people gave enough of a shit to send actions in for. and you believe my mission is to get someone modkilled. I have no words here, I give up if you refuse to acknowledge youre wrong here.

I would if I could read between the lies. Pinning Martin on me is one of them, by the way. Or did you forget you took out T1's killer last cycle? You wouldn't be talking today if I could kill someone.

Why keep bring Shade up if he's got nothing to do with the wagon on me. A new layer to the claim every time, and I'm finding this last one dubious. This is the first time you've said Shade had anything to do with Pancake's lynch, and the fact that you pushed the lynch of a Jester from your own team and said afterwards you were okay with lynching a Jester... when in doubt, find scum by looking for who benefits more. Only one faction can win, so helping another faction obtain a point is counterintuitive. The fact stands that Pancake was Green and Shade wasn't. He wouldn't benefit as much from Pancake lynch as players from Pancake's faction.

I didn't block you. All I had to do was click an X next to your name. What happens in the game stays in the game, but I got sick of talking to someone who has been using me for his own gain.

You keep using things I was not aware of as justification for lynching me when you vs me- me, not anyone else- boils down to something simple: I'm in the path of the steamroller and I don't plan to just shrug and keep quiet while I get pulverized just for being here.

Josh

=P
Why keep bring Shade up if he's got nothing to do with the wagon on me. A new layer to the claim every time, and I'm finding this last one dubious. This is the first time you've said Shade had anything to do with Pancake's lynch, and the fact that you pushed the lynch of a Jester from your own team and said afterwards you were okay with lynching a Jester... when in doubt, find scum by looking for who benefits more. Only one faction can win, so helping another faction obtain a point is counterintuitive. The fact stands that Pancake was Green and Shade wasn't. He wouldn't benefit as much from Pancake lynch as players from Pancake's faction.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mission-mafia-day-three.3592859/page-4#post-7205344

I would if I could read between the lies. Pinning Martin on me is one of them, by the way. Or did you forget you took out T1's killer last cycle? You wouldn't be talking today if I could kill someone.
your killer was conditional. you cant kill me because blank slate is the only user in this game who knows what my destroyed item was and what my mission/role name are. factions are themed if you haven't noticed that. one having killers, one being around lynches (mayor jester), etc. there are exceptions but green doesn't have a killer and martin said as far as he knew b didn't have one. I don't think you outright have a killer, but its the best guess I have rn.

my justification for lynching you is simple: green mayor decided to target you and with votes tripled its easy. take that as it is. I am really pissed martin died because he was smart and allying with green, whereas moody is with you I think and has no interest in listening to me. so good job with that kill.

I have been real with everyone in this game about everything besides pancake being thief neutral (note: there is a thief, but not pancake) and that non-real-thing was because of shade.

oh and forgot these logs last time

[11:21 AM] josh: I know you have 2 items and I know
[11:22 AM] josh: That haruno is a very stupid lynch
[11:23 AM] josh: All votes on you are tripled today. Choose if you want to call my bluff, but it's true. So we should talk about whatever your team is and mine coming to a lynch agreement before I try and lynch someone I don't want to

how I started the day. I told him because I like hitmonleet and anyone who knows me knows I like to work with people I like as much as possible because it makes the game more enjoyable. I did not use mayor on hitmonleet, but he was last resort and you flipped on the asek lynch.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
currently alive players:

mithril
OM Room
winter-delta
Knightsofcydonia
Aubisio
Flyhn
MoodyCloud
Blazade
Jalmont
lightwolf
TraceOfLife
Josh
vonfiedler
Blue_Tornado
blank slate
Paperblade
acidphoenix
Thetwinmasters
Haruno
Asek

dead players:

pancake
martin
askaninjask
hitmonleet

victorious players:

pidge

please correct me if you believe ive made a mistake, ill edit this into my first post in the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)