Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
attn SPL management:The legend has signed up for middle season and has been secretely training in pokemon. with calm meditation and patuence the legend has discovered new techniques such as the damage calculator and is at least 10x stronger than he was last year. jsaok has also been in the studio creating historical new art and music, black ken mixtape coming soon wow, i love that legend jsaok-jsaok

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to offer a better reason than just $100 to take over Val's team.
I will dedicate everything I can to get that team back on track. There is so much amazing talent there that it's quite sad to see this drama.
Last year my DPL team was predicted last or second last by everyone. We never dropped below 2nd or 3rd through the whole tour and only missed the finals by 1 match.
The reason my team excelled so far above expectations is because every player was important. Every active player got to play at least every other week. I know how to bring a team together and lead to victory. I have a short list of single players to choose as my assistant manager.
teal6 you are a man of integrity so I'll withdrawal the 100. I know you wouldn't accept if it was 10,000.
Lets bring this to PM so we can get the Cryonicles back on track

Last edited:
This is my first SPL, and honestly it wasnt good so far...
I have been supporting our manager for a long time cos I appreciate him giving me this opportunity to play.
Then I have no idea why people started to hate me as an uber player or just hated that val didnt buy them.

Anyway, Mr Hack is a respected uber leader, and he has apologized to me via pm weeks ago. I now wanna apologize to him again and let everyone knows that we are good since the 3rd week of SPL n_n

Whoever might lead us in the future, I will continue to support the team as a new humble player.

Bless up

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Can you give more detailed examples for why I'm a bad manager
you deal with conflicts on the public meme thread, for one
the proper move would have been to send a PM and air out your difference in private.
once you get them solved he would probably deleted his post and you guys move on

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
This is my second year managing for the Cryonicles and I can say without hesitation that I executed to the best of my abilities both seasons. I'm sorry that my best doesn't meet your standard, i'm sorry you view my shortcomings as the main source of your struggles. I'm the first to admit that I have crippling character flaws, but you're certainly not giving me enough credit for the amount of time I put into this tournament and draft. You have no concept of the time and hard work that went into theorizing and fielding this roster - how can you call me the weak link of the team when I put the whole thing together? Can you give more detailed examples for why I'm a bad manager and 'the worst thing ever to happen to smogon' ?

1) Paying Tesung doesn't have much to do with SPL management, (sidenote Tesung henry PM me ur paypal i'll pay my fucking debt)
2) You're the only player I ever kicked from the chat? Because you're always causing drama (prime example, this whole situation)
3) You're right, i didn't end up buying Blackoblivion when I told him I would, I ran out of money, that was an honest mistake, I wasn't planning on having to shell out 15k for you, I drafted to the best of my ability given the circumstances.
4) I paid full price for all my players, including you, what are you accusing me of here?

Can you explain what my 'antics' are exactly and how they've negatively impacted the team? If you want to talk about the crazy roster rotations against the Scooters, psychicmewtwo wanted a break from Ubers because of the hostile community and Poek97 had been begging to try Ubers since Week 1 (he's pretty fuckin sick of ORAS). New Breed was the only player who hadn't gotten a game up until that point and we wanted to gauge where he was at in ADV. The only other antics I can really think of have been the DPP subs, which, after community input, are something I never intended on trying again.

Rriv, trying to get me removed and replaced with ben gay is an absolute scum move. You're using everyone's preconceptions of me for your personal gain and it's disgusting. Ben is an influential piece this midseason, and I understand why you're trying, but dear god i've certainly met my match in the crazy department. You fed TDs logs completely out of context, I've never condoned ghosting in all my years as a player or manager. I've always been against ghosting, and I would never expect my players to ghost or be ghosted - that's exactly why none of them ever have.
1) I guess when the world is against you some sense does come about eh?
2) You kicking r!cardo as well by "accident" and he definitely avoided drama in the chat. You only kicked me cause I was the only one who wouldn't stand for your bs.
3) You didn't end up buying alot of players that you said to them in pm you would lol other then oblivion the only one I know of is gypsy king so yea...
4) I don't even know what this was even mentioned this was a cry for help I guess *shrug

I can happily explain your antics. Although, you make my job easier: https://hastebin.com/tubejofuno.sql and thats just a teaser of shit.

If you wanna bring up your substitutions alot of people called you out on em and that doesnt even include your team members.

You constantly wanted us portrayed as the villians and now want to make this post to look lke the good guy here. I'm sry but when half your team doesn't want u as their manager how can you dare say that you executed being a manager to the best of my abilities.

I removed you because of you. That was my sole intention if u read my first post ben gay was not mentioned at all in it. Ben Gay came to us and wanted to pick up your fuckin slack literally like you were the never around abusive father and ben gay was this fuckin amazing step dad(LOL). You would know what scummy moves are of all people..no need for me to tear into that.

"You're using everyone's preconceptions of me for your personal gain and it's disgusting" LOL I'm one of the most unliked players here and you think im worried about personal gain on this site? You really are missing what literally I said at the end of my post which was so important. "I want whats best for my team and this illogical person is not what this team needs." I talked to my teammates about kicking your ass out before attempting anything and literally almost everyone has no opposing me on doing so.

"You have no concept of the time and hard work that went into theorizing and fielding this roster" This one really triggered me. I was one of the few who was willing to help you put together a roster of great players and characters. I was the one who would call and talk to you at 1 am at night to quell any of your concerns. I was the one who organized test matches constantly making sure we got the best players saving replays and going over em with you play by play at times. I am the one who helped you even make it a inch in olt as a sidenote. So GTFOFH with that bs.

"Can you give more detailed examples for why I'm a bad manager and 'the worst thing ever to happen to smogon' ?" https://hastebin.com/tubejofuno.sql

"I've always been against ghosting, and I would never expect my players to ghost or be ghosted - that's exactly why none of them ever have." You were the one begging me to ghost zam in call while he was playing. ????????? I know you are autistic but are you dyslexic as well?

"Can you give more detailed examples for why I'm a bad manager and 'the worst thing ever to happen to smogon' ?" I gotta come back to this cause this is mind blowing. You were the one who said you would bench me if I got a bad match up in a game...not if I lost lol no thats to sane. You said if I got a bad match up. You were the one who constantly did not give a damn about the tiers players didnt want to play but gave liency to inactive players like jam.

valentine - Hier à 20:40 not much to talk about im gunna bully njnp as much as i have to in order to get him to do what i need him to he built two teams for jam last night i got what i wanted

You were the one who made the fuckin poek got ghosted in olt meme in g6 making people doubt his playing abilities.

You are the motherfucker https://hastebin.com/duviwecahu.vbs who's getting eaten alive by your team members, that must be showing ur excellence as a manager right? Giving your players fire underneath them right?

valentine - Last Sunday at 12:25 AM I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT HE SAID
valentine - Last Sunday at 12:25 AM HE'LL USE WHAT I TELL HIM TO
>reffering to jamvad

Who later told you that wasn't happening. Because no one respects u for someone who's apperently not the worst manager on smogon according to you ofc..

Anyway, I'm done. Go Cryos. Bless Up.

>This Is Valentine All The Time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)