Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradierest Mafia - Game Over! Postgame Up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Due to several requests deadline will be extended by 20 hours to 5 PM EST on Sunday, February 12th.

There won't be another extension however so get your actions in ASAP!

UncleSam

Leading this village
Deadline is in five hours and I still need a fair number of actions. I know some of you are just waiting until near deadline to submit but make sure you don't miss submission deadline!

UncleSam

Leading this village
Uh internet subbed in for Flyhn

Also I'm giving the subs a 30 minute grace period for obvious reasons, so I'll let other people submit stuff too, until 6 PM EST.

Also I need one more sub than expected so I still need one lol X_X come on guys

UncleSam

Leading this village
Paperblade has subbed in for TraceofLife

And that's all the subs lmao

New deadline set for 6:15 EST so the subs can figure out what do and send in actions. Really didn't wanna draw this out but it's not fair to them to not even be able to read the rules and the abilities

Please send in actions on time guys...

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Cycle 1 - Let the Carnage Begin

So a few of you surround Janna, and decide to lynch her. However, she manages to slip away, yelling out 'see you around!' and leaping out of sight before you do too much harm to her.

The aliases list voting for her was pretty small:
Alist List said:
Unfortunately for Janna, this was the nicest thing that happened to her this cycle, and a number of people promptly overkilled her.
UncleSam said:
Dear Janna,
You are Ada Wong, from Resident Evil 4.

Well well, if it isn’t the bitch in the red dress. You defied death once already; looks like you’ll have to make it twice to prevail here.

AND I THOUGHT I WAS HIGH MAINTAINANCE. Each Cycle you may target four aliases and snare each of them with your signature hookshot. This will disrupt any group abilities they might be attempting that Cycle.

SEE YOU AROUND. If you are lynched, it will deal half the damage it would normally deal, and will not disrupt any abilities you are performing.

I DON’T ALWAYS PLAY BY YOUR RULES. If you perform a universal ability solo, you will count as two people.

Attack: 4
HP: 13

Group: True Neutral
Targets: Walter White, Rumple Stiltskin, Rorschach, Rick Deckard

‘There are some things in the world better off not knowing.’
Looks like Haruno had a tough cycle. Good thing for him there are resurrections in this game!

However, this wasn't the only casualty. Lissandra got destroyed by a hilarious amount of damage.
UncleSam said:
Dear Lissandra,
You are Maximus, from Gladiator.

Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, and loyal servant of the true emperor.

WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY. Anyone who attacks you will be marked as your foe. You will deal +3 bonus True damage should you attack anyone marked as your Foe, and are immune to any negative abilities the cycle after someone is marked as your Foe. You will identify your Foes by Role Name each Cycle (but not alias).

Attack: 4
HP: 17

Group: Chaotic Good
Targets: Petyr Baelish, Robert Ford, Max Rockatansky, Barney Stinson

‘My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.’
Poor Dogfish44 will have to find some friends to resurrect him as well if he hopes to win this game!

Uh-oh - it looks like someone is hi-jacking this State-Sanctioned regularly scheduled Host Update with some important information!
Important Information said:
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Vast vagueries stay vacancies from my viewpoint. Vladimir the vampire I must validate as a vicar of the volume of vessels which from my vantage vivicates victory. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
I - sorry for that folks, we just lost control there for a bit. Probably won't happen again, I maybe promise.

Results going out now. Cycle 1 will end in 46 hours, or at 6 PM EST on Tuesday, February 14th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)