Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradierest Mafia - Game Over! Postgame Up!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey kids there's probably an alliance gangbanging me right now

if you're not in that alliance it's in your best interest to vote with me because they'll come for you next

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo deadline is tomorrow boys and girls

Remember to send your actions in since I won't be able to ping all of you until right at deadline, which is at 6 PM EST

Unvote
Lynch Talon

I know nothing about you but have no reason to go for either current lynch, anyone else who wants to fight the alliance's probably leading these lynches vote with me

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 2 - Two Deaths (UPDATED)

So a ton of you surround both Amumu and Soraka, and lynch both ever-so-slightly. Unfortunately the hosts made a mistake initially and did not list Soraka as having been lynched here -

Amumu and Soraka were both lynched. Amumu had more votes. Here are those who voted for him:
Amumu (lol)
Caitlyn
Ezreal
Fiora
Graves
Master Yi
Irelia
Soraka
Taric

Turns out I'm bad after all lmao X_X

In any case, after a bloodbath, you discover two bodies. The first is Graves.

Rest in pieces, Graves.
UncleSam said:
Dear Graves,
You are Michael Corleone, from The Godfather.

The Godfather, the Don. War hero turned criminal, marine turned gangster, you’ve gradually lost everything you ever knew or cared for to ensure your family’s prosperity.

MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE CAN’T REFUSE. You will force your target to work with you in groups next Cycle, should you wish it. You may submit universal actions for your target the next Cycle, so long as they involve grouping with you.

IT’S BUSINESS, NOT PERSONAL. Any Control roles you perform you count as two collaborators whilst performing.

Attack: 3
HP: 17

Group: True Neutral
Targets: Tyler Durden, Frank Costello, Vincent Hanna, V

‘If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.‘
Alas, Amelia will have to find friends to revive him in order to win this game.

Additionally, Soraka is now deceased.
UncleSam said:
Dear Soraka,
You are Petyr Baelish, from Game of Thrones.

Nakedly ambitious, subtly deceitful, and murderously clever, you are the Lord Protector of the Vale and one of the most powerful men in Westeros. But nothing will sate you - nothing, that is, except the Iron Throne itself.

I DID WARN YOU NOT TO TRUST ME. At any time if you are a member of a group, you may decide you would like to receive the sole benefits of any abilities performed by the group. This could mean redirecting a group ability to target yourself only, or it could mean only allowing yourself to receive results or protections.

CHAOS IS A LADDER. If you perform a Control ability alone, you will count as two for ability cost purposes.

ONLY BY ADMITTING WHAT WE ARE CAN WE GET WHAT WE WANT. Empowers targeting you are improved in strength by +50%, rounded.

Attack: 5
HP: 17

Group: Chaotic Evil
Targets: Max Rockatansky, Maximus, Roy Batty, Robert Ford

‘Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next.’
Sorry Walrein - I thought you'd made it too, initially X_X

Finally, it looks like there was another hijacking of the state-sanctioned new program most refer to as the regularly (mostly X_X) scheduled update.
Hijacker-at-large said:
Remember, remember, the 5th of November. You may all join me in voting for Graves this 5th of November. Master Yi is not one of my enemies nor in my group.
Looks like he got a little ahead of himself with that one!

Results going out now. It is now Cycle 2. Cycle 2 will end in approximately 46 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Thursday, February 16th.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)