Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradierest Mafia - Game Over! Postgame Up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo guys since it's fucking impossible to keep track of this unvoting whatever go back and edit out the bold of votes you have since unvoted. Only your current vote should be in bold.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Uh Blazade subbed in for Aubisio due to the latter not sending in actions

I'll give Blazade a bit of time to submit stuff and talk to people but I'm hoping this doesn't delay update too much

Yo even if you weren't talking to aubisio you should probably talk to me because I don't give much of a fuck and I'll probably help you if it's even a little beneficial to me.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Cycle 3 - Still only two deaths, please god kill people faster

So a ton of you surround both Darius and Wukong. After a shitton of vote manipulation, it is determined that only Wukong will be lynched, and Darius will escape by the skin of his teeth.

The list of voters on Wukong when everything is resolved is as follows:
Amumu
Master Yi
Talon
Vladimir

Anyway, moving on from Wukong, you find - only two bodies.

The first is that of Leblanc, who died from a hilarious amount of overkill.
UncleSam said:
Dear Leblanc,
You are Rumple Stiltskin, from Once Upon a Time.

Wanna make a deal? Just be warned: all magic comes at a price.

HOW ABOUT A DEAL? Once per cycle you may make an agreement with one other player in this game via both of you sending the hosts a PM detailing the deal. The deal must involve actions or votes to be performed in this and the subsequent cycle only. You may empower your partner for the duration of the deal with either additional attack or votes (up to +4 or +2, respectively), but all magic comes at a price. Their attack or vote will be subsequently downgraded by half the amount empowered for the same duration at the conclusion of the deal. In the event the deal is broken, you will automatically deal ten True damage to your prior partner, and may not ever make another deal with that person. You may break one deal with no punishment, but will take ten True damage for each broken deal yourself thereafter.

Attack: 4
HP: 21

Group: Chaotic Evil
Targets: Ada Wong, Rick Deckard, Walter White, Roy Batty

‘Love is free. But all magic comes at a price!’
Poor Ditto never stood a chance.

The second body is a bit of a surprise to some of you. You found Irelia stabbed in the chest.
UncleSam said:
Dear Irelia,
You are Walter White, from Breaking Bad.

Genius chemist turned meth cook extraordinaire, you run an entire drug empire. It’s not often someone like you just...breaks bad.

I AM THE DANGER. Each Cycle, you can choose an alias to force collaboration with you. For that cycle and the next, you may submit any valid universal abilities you would like them to take, including collaboration with you or others. Note that this can be blocked by a beneficial safeguard ability either Cycle it is active (so, this ability succeeding one Cycle does not guarantee it won’t be blocked the next Cycle), and that your target will be informed that they were intimidated into collaboration by Walter White. They will receive any results a normal participant would receive. You may submit speculative universal ability orders in the event this ability succeeds.

Attack: 3
HP: 13

Group: Chaotic Neutral
Targets: Rorschach, Ada Wong, The Joker, Rumple Stiltskin

‘A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!’
Farewell, Aura Guardian.

And finally, someone hijacks the update once again.
Hijacker said:
Hijack: Denizens, miscreants, heroes, anti-heroes, and all walks of life in-between, lend me your ears. I, if you are so desperately seeking to identify me, go by V. Asking a man with a mask what his name is seems a bit silly to me, but I digress. I wish to inform you all of a fairly naughty man. His name is zorbees.

Zorbees seems to me like the kind of person who gets his kicks out of giving a player's alias out early in a day, and then saying

zorbees-Yesterday at 12:42 PM
you there
wanna talk wayne
DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 12:51 PM
I'll be more free later
zorbees-Yesterday at 12:51 PM
just hit me up
DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 12:51 PM
Kk
zorbees-Yesterday at 12:51 PM
i wanna work with u

He also seems to me like the kind of person who would try to sell out pidge's alias as soon as he started working with him. I hear his treachery doesn't end there, but could you expect different from a chaotic evil?

Very interesting!

For these reasons, I believe at the moment it would be a momentous occasion for us to gather round and vote for Talon this 5th of November.
What a loquacious fellow.

Results going out now. It is now Cycle 3. Cycle 3 ends in 44.5 hours, or at 8 PM EST on Saturday, February 18th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)