Other Metagames RMT: This Team is the Bomb

This team is guarenteed to help you live a quiet life.

Killer Queen (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Beat Up
- U-turn
- Thousand Arrows

Okay, so based on my personal experience, it's really good to have a scarfed Pokémon with an already high speed tier in BH, and I decided to go with Mewtwo X. Besides the obvious fact that it has the highest attack stat in the game, it also resembles a certain character (which is its namesake). To compliment this, it has the Turboblaze ability, which guarentees it will take out any Shedinja set thanks to Beat Up. Additionally, thanks to the relatively high attack stats of the first four team members, it can outspeed and kill Deoxys-Speed leads, Deoxys-Attacks, Mewtwo Y's, and Alakazams with it too. Close Combat is basic STAB, U-Turn is for pivoting, and Thousand Arrows is for Groudons (Waterfall/Liquidation is too niche and doesn't fit the theme). I'm considering changing it to E-Speed or some other priority to avoid Dazzling sweeps.

Sheer❤Attack (Glalie-Mega) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Refrigerate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Explosion
- Fusion Bolt
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out

Next up is Mega Glalie. Kyurem-Black is overrated (aka I'm sticking with my theme) and Glalie is a great substitute. It isn't anything special in terms of an -ate user really, besides maybe Explosion, but it does have the advantage of outspeeding Kyurems and Zekroms, and thusly beating them 1v1. It also has Sash, so that I can blow up a potential sweeper.

Heart Father (Giratina-Origin) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Heart Swap
- Spectral Thief
- Baton Pass
- Transform

Basic Unaware set that steals boosts. Of course, it's weak to some of the main moves that counter Unaware (Power Trip, Moongeist Beam) but I can usually kill the users of those with my other mons. Baton Pass is mostly for pivoting, I rarely use it when I steal boosts because of the potential for my foes to have it too. Transform is there for bad matchups that I want to have a better chance with, but I'm thinking of changing it to Imprison to stop foes from their theiving ways.

Killer Queen (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Firium Z
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Beam
- Sunsteel Strike
- V-create

What? Another Mewtwo? Are you crazy? Well no, I'm not crazy, I gave it a completely different set to compliment my first Mewtwo. Close Combat is STAB (Who uses Psychic STAB on Mewtwo X anyway?) and Sunsteel Strike is for killing off Shedinjas. This is where the set becomes a bit unorthodox. Ice Beam is used over Ice Punch to counteract Fur Coat Zygardes (and over Frost Breath because of the miss chance) and V-Create is to give me

1. A way to artificially lower my stats to discourage Imposter Chansey from switching in

and

2. A base 220 fire move (from Firium Z) to OHKO everything that is weak to fire and not Flash Fire, and not giving me stat drops so that I can continue fighting. It also one shots Gengars, even after they use Entrainment, thanks to the awesome science of Z-Moves.

Queenly Majesty means that I beat most popular -ate users (Rayquaza, Kyurem, Diancie, and Zekrom) and Triage users (Rayquaza, Heracross, Buzzwhole). I use all of my moves regularly, and I don't particularly need a setup sweeper, so this set is off limits completely.

Stray Cat (Floette-Eternal) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Copycat
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast

Technically, Xerneas is better statwise, but for the theme's sake Floette is more accurate. Now that Darks are immune to Prankster, it's rather wise to use something that can handle them. Thankfully, STAB Moonblast usually does the job well. It has Defog for hazard removal, Stealth Rock for hazard setting, and Copycat to surprise foes with priority Moonblasts. It also has a Sash, because it usually needs it. I feel like Stealth Rock could be changed, but it's also rather useful.

Don't Turn Around... (Gengar-Mega) (M) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Normalize
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Entrainment
- Judgment
- Quiver Dance
- Secret Sword

Being the source of death to a certain serial killer, this rounds up my theme team with a tried and true (and annoying) mon. Main weakness is Magic Bounce bulky Normals. Not much else to say.

Potential Weaknesses: After Killer Queen #2 is defeated, the rest of the team is rather weak to priority. Dazzling setup mons switching in to Killer Queen #1 when it's using bad move can usually take out a chunk from my team. Imposter Chansey can switch in to either of my Mewtwos and become a massive threat, and Giratina after it steals boosts, but can otherwise be defeated easily by other members of team. Stall is annoying, but usually Killer Queen #2 can break a variety of cores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)