ORAS OU: psychicmewtwo vs Trosko

ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs ADVANTAGE

ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs Nintendi

ORAS OU: Get This Money vs Rodriblutar

:]

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
SM OU: TheThorn vs Nedor - Thorn has been playing very well and Nedors been falling off, should still be a good match
SM OU: Welli0u vs reyscarface - Hard to go against rey atm but Welli0u can give him a run for his money
SM OU: obii vs TDK - Not sure how obii does as a player cause ive never seen him + TDK is really good
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Jimmy Turtwig - Axel is solid and Jimmy is far from his main tiers

SM OU: Poek vs Updated Kanto - poek can do better than this and i think Kanto really wants to grab a win
SM OU: Zamrock vs reiku - ''fala que o Zamrock eh bom de novo e te quebro na porrada''
SM OU: R!cardo vs PDC - PDC has been playing really well and i guess Ricardos good but i dont see him winning
ORAS OU: psychicmewtwo vs Trosko - Troskos another one whos falling off and psychicm2 has less pressure on his back

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Eternal Spirit - te pago 5 pila se aquela porra der certo contra o FV
SM OU: Gingy vs Steve Angello - think its comeback time for Gingy and Steve hasnt been as good as he can be
SM OU: Snowy. vs p2 - p2 is on fire rn and i dont see Snowy being the one to stop him
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs Nintendi - for some reason every ones already made this predection including CS himself

SM OU: Leftiez vs ABR - both are great and can do better but i think ABRs teams are working as well as he expects them to
SM OU: Sweepage vs blunder - hurts me to go against blunder but Sweepage has been playing better no doubt
SM OU: Cicada vs GeeMick - unsure about Geemicks knowledge on sumo and Cicada has ben gay teams on the back
ORAS OU: Get This Money vs Rodriblutar - cant tell both are good but can do better

SM OU: Posho vs Adam - ez act
SM OU: Finchinator vs z0mOG - i expect zomog to keep doing well after last week and still unsure about Finch on sumo
SM OU: Mael vs Reymedy - Maels shown a lot of improvement (hope i spelled that right) last week while Reymedy doesnt seem to be comfortable at sumo
ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs ADVANTAGE - Genesis is very good but i think Advantage is slightly more solid, he just has watch out for his internet tho

SM Ubers: Gunner Rohan (38.6453) vs. Hack (61.3547)
SM Ubers: Fireburn (56.98134) vs. Minority (43.01866)
SM Ubers: Level 56 (67.2346129) vs. FAJI (32.7653871)
SM Ubers: The Trap God (58.4638) vs. Edgar (41.5362)
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne (45.38375584) vs. Astounded (54.61624416)

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Jimmy Turtwig
ORAS OU: psychicmewtwo vs Trosko
ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs ADVANTAGE
ORAS OU: Get This Money vs Rodriblutar

BW OU: Jirachee vs Jayde
BW OU: SoulWind vs dice
BW OU: Ciele vs Eo Ut Mortus
BW OU: dEnIsSsS vs sugarhigh

DPP OU: Philip7086 vs roscoe
DPP OU: SUPER MARSHALL vs ToF
DPP OU: Porengan vs 6A9 Ace Matador
DPP OU: Sauga vs august

Idk why people keep saying i will quit, i already did it (hopefully wcop will be full sm ou), just waiting until this tour and the spanish equivalent of spl ends, i even asked me team to sellback me but it seems they could not, im playing a gen that i ASKED in the sign ups thread IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY to not play because im tired af of it (and even asked it in the team after that), and im playing it because some people are DUMB enough to bid on me to make me play that tier. The ONLY reason why i will still play some games is basically because my manager and comanager (aka teal and sw rn) asked me to keep in the team and play some week and the probably playoffs game/s. When the SPL started i wanted to play DPP and i was even fine by playing ADV, but atm i just dont want to play pokemon.

BTW, ive never been a GSCer, i always was an ADV/DPP player, i started playing GSC because in my first spl the tigers didnt have a single GSCer better than me (even though i had only played like 10 GSC games before that) and by that time i liked the gen.

Now keep talking shit while knowing nothing, peace.

petition to have user ADVANTAGE removed from the starting lineup

Here is him playing his week 5 match in the corner with ghosting help from Kiyo (going chomper wasn't the right play)

A clear breaking of the rules!

on the real he just needed a wifi hotspot

edit: BTW TENNIS SUCKS AT DRIVING AND KIYO IS BAD WITH DIRECTIONS. AVOID DRIVING WITH THEM IF POSSIBLE ESPEC WHILE SICK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)