Overwatch - Brigitte used FLAIL!

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It happened to my friends a lot where they disconnect and can't rejoin. It's retarded. Sometimes they rejoin and the server says its failing or something and kicks them back out..

Reached almost Platinum 3 times (2499, 2498 and 2496) before finally crossing and calling it a day, hopefully I'll make diamond next season.

This is my DPS only account with my first alt being a lost cause and might salvage it with support only run next season. Also this is some good counterplay from my team when a Repeaer and Graviton surge appeared out of no where:

I am so glad this was the season I got top 500, the moving spray is so pretty! As for the golden gun I have no idea who to buy it for, one of my favorite streamers has a golden gun for each of the support heroes and I might consider doing that, or maybe get Winston's to have all the no-aim beam characters lol. Main thing is I don't really play any other heroes as well as I play Mercy / Symmetra so it would be weird if I had a gold gun for a character I'm way worse with...

EDIT: Y'all should tell me what you think I should do! Another option would be to save the competitive points for a bit and see if they make any other rewards besides golden guns in the next season.

Last edited:

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure if anyone is watching the Carbon series but holy shit this Hammers team, which I have never heard of, has some of the most insane DPS players (specifically Genji, Pharah, and Tracer) that I have ever seen. I'm just completely shocked how they're basically rolling over every team they come across and it doesn't matter if you try to counter their comp because they'll just win regardless.

It's fucking awesome.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
They were -bird noises- before, an amateur team that got acquired. They started by participating in the COW League iirc, so there's a chance for everyone :D

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
This is the best time to finish my level-grinding for my new smurf and practice some characters I really need to pick up as pocket/map based guys like Genji and Widow. All things considered, I think I'm improving considerably.

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
qp is fucking T E R R I B L E rn. I wish at the end of one season a new one started immediately. I ended around 2.4k (on a winstreak, think if the season continued i would have been able to climb back to plat), this season my goal is to play more (i almost entirely gave up on comp shortly before dva nerfs) and maybe get to diamond? I hope?

I think im feeling comfortable enough to play widow in comp rn. Could probably pick her on like gibraltar attack or something or to counterpick a pharah pretty successfully. Might use her a bit next season see how it goes.

iLlama

qp is fucking T E R R I B L E rn. I wish at the end of one season a new one started immediately. I ended around 2.4k (on a winstreak, think if the season continued i would have been able to climb back to plat), this season my goal is to play more (i almost entirely gave up on comp shortly before dva nerfs) and maybe get to diamond? I hope?

I think im feeling comfortable enough to play widow in comp rn. Could probably pick her on like gibraltar attack or something or to counterpick a pharah pretty successfully. Might use her a bit next season see how it goes.
I'd say mccree and soldier are easier to pick up for countering pharah. With widow, you have to extensively practice flick headshots which takes a long ass time to get the muscle memory for. Tracking with soldier and just getting shots off with mccree will be way easier to develop as a pharah counter.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Or you could be like me and become an Ana one trick and shoot pharah twice which is enough to make her scared of ever pressing shift again or dumb enough to do it and get 3 shot as a result... or you could lose hard to a super aggressive pharah that literally flies just over your head and fucks you up with 2 directs and gets out of there without getting punished by your teammates :^)

iLlama

Or you could be like me and become an Ana one trick and shoot pharah twice which is enough to make her scared of ever pressing shift again or dumb enough to do it and get 3 shot as a result... or you could lose hard to a super aggressive pharah that literally flies just over your head and fucks you up with 2 directs and gets out of there without getting punished by your teammates :^)
touché

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Do you perhaps require the Joim boosting services (tm)?

random question not directly related to overwatch, but did someone from here with the xbox gamertag Dr McPooper add me? they invited me today and I couldnt join bc i was messing around on my brother's xbox. I also never added it back for some reason but i dont want to if it's just some random dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)