Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Not an activity post but just posting this now for more security in case it gets to that.

My opp is really difficult to communicate with and doesn't seem to understand even basic English. He also doesn't understand that we need to set a day and time, as opposed to him coming online whenever he wants and sending me a PM saying "smogtours now". I tried to set a time of 10:30 PM EST today (~20 minutes ago) this morning via VMs, but he instead PMed me a couple of hours ago ignoring that and telling me he's on smogtours.

Still got a lot of time left though and will hopefully meet him online at some point.

Just throwing out an update

My opponent contacted me this past Friday to try and setup our matches.

I didn't even know this post or 2nd round existed at the time, so I replied and tried to set something up for Saturday.

My opponent never replied, and still hasn't

Not calling for activity or anything, just keeping the TO abreast.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
My opponent vanished somehow and didn't reply anymore.

The main aim of the post btw was to show the new avatar with this confident Swadloon, best Tapu Bulu counter.
Why is this mon godlike :[

+6 252+ Atk Tapu Bulu Bloom Doom (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Swadloon in Grassy Terrain: 262-308 (83.4 - 98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery

i answered my opp last week and i dont have any notice yet, i hope we can play soon, act
No u didnt, what the actual fuck? Look at your profile i posted and u never answered and u didnt post on my profile or even pm me. Your forum account is 7 years old it's about time u learn how vms work, nice 2014 status btw
E: open ur profile and click the "comment" button by the way next to my post, better late than never to learn this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)