Tournament The Mix and Mega Open [Round 3]

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 3

Deadline is 7 days from this post, March 1st. Remember to post replays or your match will be coin-flipped.

Matame vs Anno nyme
darksylvion vs AlexAKSD
InfernapeTropius11 vs WhiteLion
The Excadrill vs hoblaph
Level 56 vs Eien
rozes vs Chloe.
highlighter vs Megazard
Jordn vs VoltDarkrai
Akashi vs Paleo
Quantum Tesseract vs Zephyr Dragon Lord
Fardin vs Yuga42
terrors vs Samspark

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

p2

Banned deucer.
can my series from last round v whitelion be looked at because i don't think i deserve to lose from activity to that.

whitelion approached me on ps on sunday 15 minutes before i had to leave to go to work, we agreed on playing tuesday and i didn't see him once despite being online the whole day on main and occasionally being on smogtours, he had no right to call activity on me.

sorry for the hassle, we should have clarified this on smog vms.

can my series from last round v whitelion be looked at because i don't think i deserve to lose from activity to that.

whitelion approached me on ps on sunday 15 minutes before i had to leave to go to work, we agreed on playing tuesday and i didn't see him once despite being online the whole day on main and occasionally being on smogtours, he had no right to call activity on me.

Will look into it. InfernapeTropius11 don't play.

Matame vs Anno nyme - volt likes this person's posts a lot, which is as good of a reason as any to pick a winner
darksylvion vs AlexAKSD - I tried to learn about AlexAKSD but his profile was private so I'm picking darksylvion
InfernapeTropius11 vs WhiteLion - greatest room voice of all time
[ Winner of: The Excadrill vs OM room ] vs hoblaph - bring a team that is corrupted and flames
Level 56 vs Eien - this is my gut instinct but I am really not sure
rozes vs Chloe. - can someone please explain the - TL meme to me I honestly don't even know what it's originally from
highlighter vs Megazard - if highlighter can channel the true power of gmu, he will win. if Charizardite Z is released, megazard will win. both of these things are very unlikely
Jordn vs VoltDarkrai - this game happened while I was posting, I'm guessing Jordn brought any of the increasingly large number of meme Pokemon associated with volt
Akashi vs Paleo - this seems like the kind of matchup in which jeran will lose
Quantum Tesseract vs Zephyr Dragon Lord - This will be a good match tbh. No, I do not have any other witty comment associated with these users...yet.
Fardin vs Yuga42 - This match happened before I could annoy fardin by picking against him again
terrors vs Samspark - ok

PS! logs show that he was online on Tuesday, and you were as well. Neither of you were in the same room or pm'd each other. So, I'm reversing the activity win and tossing instead.

[14:18] #The Immortal: !pick p2, whitelion
We randomly picked: whitelion
Feel free to play now, InfernapeTropius11, vs WhiteLion.

Ah, those were good matches, Quantum Tesseract. Next time, I will bring my own stall and memes. I was impressed how well you kept up with my best teams... I won't fall for the Lunala next time...! and your obvious Hypnosis hax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)