NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspected Blankslate, got results back as evil.

vote blankslate
What a coincidence that the role cop is claiming the other is scum. I'm expecting blank slate to do the same tbh and then it'd be a 50-50 between the two. If not then I'm unsure what to do. I still find the fact that whydon being a role cop finally posts results on fucking day 5 which is horrendous. Since that's 4 straight days of nothing. Blank slate has been suspicious since the game began though so I'm unsure which I'd believe should blank slate cc.
I tracker shot whydon, confirming he visited blank slate

Also jives with poe/General suspicion

Vote Blank Slate
This is crazy. I put inspect Smash, THEN got redirected to Whydon, which flipped Scum cop. So there is a conf voodoo and redirect.
Right now, Blank seems scummier than Whydon, and even if Blank is town, we'll know that Whydon is scum so we didn't completely lose out.

vote Blank Slate

Before clarifying I'd like everyone to claim target first.

Also Fort Colorcastle could you wait until we've caught all the scum before you lynch me ty
I would also like you to explain to me why you didn't protect lightwolf when he had high chances of being both conftown and a nuisance to scum, but instead decided to protect HARUNO of all people when he had claimed veteran (which was backed by lightwolf's idle radar)

Regarding the martin divinebeing thing well assuming the one making these "pubinspects" did not claim we can guess that they aren't town. Lightwolf being "inspected" as "not town" when Martin's "faction" is stated doesn't seem to make sense either

Before clarifying I'd like everyone to claim target first.

Also Fort Colorcastle could you wait until we've caught all the scum before you lynch me ty
I would also like you to explain to me why you didn't protect lightwolf when he had high chances of being both conftown and a nuisance to scum, but instead decided to protect HARUNO of all people when he had claimed veteran (which was backed by lightwolf's idle radar)
I'm not even going to bother typing more.
I haven't received a result from the host yet; on previous days I got pm'd "action succeeded."
However, I targeted someone else last night; namely you.

I got frack for targeting the same person in a row yesterday, and I defended myself vehemently. I thought scum would expect me to target LW again, so I went for someone else.
:c terribad thought processing yes.
I haven't received a result from the host yet; on previous days I got pm'd "action succeeded."

I got frack for targeting the same person in a row yesterday, and I defended myself vehemently. I thought scum would expect me to target LW again, so I went for someone else.

maybe now you'll read it.

So I take it your explanation is that you screwed up in targeting Haruno?
Anyway right now I'm willing to lynch Blankslate>Vanillish

vote blankslate
If you're town you'd do well to try defending yourself harder

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Making a note that if LightWolf flips scum (for some reason?) the pubinspect can be assumed accurate and martin can be assumed as neutral via divine being flavour. Though seemingly a benevolent neutral.

Yeah, seeing Light vote a player for voting Walrein doesn't jibe with the killer Light theory. If Light really wanted Walrein dead, then defending him by attacking a wagoner is counterintuitive.

Went through Butter's D1 posts. First time I've seen him play and I don't know how long he's been at it, but not knowing what a reaction test is and being overall friendly and inquisitive is giving me an honest newbie/friendly neighborhood VI vibe from him.

MoodyCloud waiting for you to answer #442
This does not further Butteredtoast's case as he might be my third lynch target

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
have any scum been nightkilled yet? i don't think so, which leads me to believe that we can assume lightwolf is town

(i guess i'm pseudo-playing until i get subbed out, which i would still like to happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)