Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hey guys, as is become regular around this time of the week, we've released a new SPL recap article together with the Flying Press. This time, we got the whole article to ourselves, and we've had wonderful contributions from Finchinator and Daenys in the analysis department while Finchinator himself and The Trap God supplied us with some wonderful interview content. Make sure to check it out here if you're interested at all, and thanks for the amazing feedback everyone's been giving me about the articles, people seem to really enjoy reading them as much as I do enjoy writing and organising them.

This week we've talked about the midseason period as well as Week 5, so make sure to check it out. On another note, best of luck to all the players this week :D

Fakes teal6

Fakes hasn't been online since Monday and by extension hasn't responded to my scheduling vm from Monday either. Just want to alert you so you can contact him if necessary and hopefully we can play.

I am a bit busy this weekend, but I should be able to play with some forewarning. Feel free to pm me on discord or smogtours if you see me online. I can't play after 3pm PST on Sunday.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
the kingpin won in a very enjoyable game, gg. sorry to team raiders that fisherman bastien came back against you.

thanks to UD for being a really nice opponent, looking forward to our next game. maybe in playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)