NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your plan for trying to win the game at this stage and how does discussion interact with it?
I think our night actions are going to win the game for us right now, not really so much discussion. Discussion has a point to try and drive actions and to reinforce opinions, but our best chance to win now is through night actions exposing scum.

My plan for winning this game starts with lynching blank slate and moving from there tomorrow. Blank slate is the top lynch today because of two corresponding actions backing up Whydon's claim that he inspected blank slate. From that we go from there and make educated choices based on night actions. I'm hoping that those who are in charge of making night actions target players which could possible drive results in either taking players off a lynch list or getting top targets.

Like I've said numerous times, we are in end game now. Everyone has claimed, and we're playing things out with limited coordination and hard evidence based on night actions. There is always a role for discussion and I embrace it. However, I don't want to solely rely on it when we don't have to.

Can you also explain why you did not register as idle to LightWolf despite having claimed only partial night immunity
I don't know how you expect me to answer that. I don't idle at night because I don't have a night action. I'm sure when LightWolf flips we'll get more information about how exactly his idle tracking works and what specific wording was used.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
vote blankslate: whydon, aubisio, texas, blazade, walrein, vanillish wafer, martin, moodycloud, butteredtoast, former hope, colorcastle (11ish)
vote colorcastle: haruno (1)

End of day.

You all hang Blank Slate this time, without any argument.

Also, you finally figure out who Lightwolf was:
Dear Lightwolf,

You are Smogon.

[please excuse our look during redesign!]

You are the Town Global Motion Detector. At night, you may PM the hosts either NX - Checking Activity or NX - Checking tags. You will use your omnipresence to see who was tagged or who got on at night. If you chose to check activity, you will learn who used their night actions and who didn't, while if you check tags, you will learn who was targeted by a role and who wasn't.

You are allied with the Village. You win when all threats to the Village are gone.
IT IS NOW NIGHT 5. NIGHT 5 WILL END AT 4 PM EST, 2/27/17.

You all head out, feeling pretty happy for yourselves.

Then things get better.

Dear Blank Slate2356,

You are Dennis Savant.

You are a murderous assassin, who likes to plan your kills out meticulously.

You are the Mafia Full Cop and Backup-plan Killer. At night, you may PM the hosts NX - Plotting USER's murder. You will go to extreme lengths to plan the perfect crime, learning every facet of your target. Furthermore, if you are sent to kill, you may chose a backup target. If your kill against your main target fails, you will attempt to kill your backup target.

You are allied with the Mafia. Your details, knowledge, and teammates are in a separate thread. You win when you are victorious, or nothing can prevent the same.
Then things get worse.

Smashlloyd was found, having Starry Night carved into his back.

Also, the new rope you ordered came in.

IT IS NOW DAY 6. DAY 6 WILL END AT 3/2/17, at 5 PM EST.

RESULTS GOING OUT, DO NOT POST YET.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eyyyy

Vote Vanillish Wafer

A smashlloyd town flip confirms Haruno was is either lock town or lying mole scum given he targeted him and didn't die on an earlier night

Edit by way of post

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
  1. Texas Cloverleaf
  2. acidphoenix
  3. Former Hope
  4. Haruno
  5. Fort Colorcastle
  6. ButteredToast
  7. MoodyCloud
  8. Aubisio
  9. Blazade
  10. Whydon
  11. Vanillish Wafer
  12. Paperblade (CONFTOWN)
  13. Martin
Alive player list for reference with 5 dead town, 2 dead scum, and a dead neutral

Likely 2-3 more scum to hit by PoE, town block is me/haruno/fort/martin/paperblade/blazade/aubisio/whydon

scum in acid/former/toast/moody/vanillish by PoE

vanillish>toast>moody>acid>former in suspect list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)