Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Alpha Ruiners (7) vs Cryonicles (4)
SM OU: ABR 60-40 Zamrock - if you had asked me week 1 i think i would have given a lot more favor to abr in this matchup, but zamrock has had some nice wins that make this a lot closer imo. i think abr is sill going to take this though but will def be an interesting game
SM OU: blunder 51-49 Poek - i think this will be a really interesting and fun game to watch but im going to give the edge to blunder bc he has an ulterior reason for not wanting to lose again. this is easily the highlight sm game this week though and i really want to catch it live
SM OU: GeeMick 70-30 SUPER MARSHALL - why is this a spl match up
SM Ubers: Astounded 60-40 Fireburn - astounded is fucking amazing at ubers and i think he'll continue to show it this week. fireburn has been playing well though so should be a good match
SM LC: Christo 45-55 Ice Tea - go ict my love <3_<3
SM DOU: Frania 50-50 njnp - ok i literally have no clue here
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar 60-40 Atticus - idk if atticus has played at all during the past year or two of oras so its hard to predict him winning vs someone that has had a such a good oras season so far
BW OU: sugarhigh 40-60 SoulWind - swind has been on a 2 game tilt but i think overall hes still been doing better than tanay. tanay is still really
DPP OU: Smurf. 60-40 Colchonero - will "im not a gsc player" adv and dpp player colchonero finally be able to pick up a win this year after being juggled into a tier that he wants to play? see this week in this edition of Cryonicles: The Jugglers Tale
ADV OU: Golden Sun 65-35 New Breed - as much as i want ka$h money kev to win this i dont really see him being able to beat golden sun who has been on a bit of a tear recently.
GSC OU: idiotfrommars 45-55 Fakes - ifm has been tilting a little and fakes manages to pull wins in most tiers so i think he'll be able to take this week though it should be pretty close
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ 40-60 Peasounay - peas has been on a tear this spl and i dont see metal being able to stop him without more than a few goats being sacrificed

Congregation of the Classiest (8) vs Indie Scooters (4)
SM OU: Advantage 60-40 Welli0u - advantage has been playing well and has the drive behind him to do really well this spl. well had a bad match last week and the spl jitters might still stay with him. however if he manages to shake them i think this match will be a lot closer.
SM OU: z0mOG 55-45 obii - i think young cpg memer z0mog will bounce back and come through with a clutch win to try and pull a positive record in a team tour
SM OU: GOAO 100-0 TheThorn - go GOAO oml this matchup is FIRE (thorn should win though)
SM Ubers: FAJI 55-45 Gunner Rohan - FAJI the new ubers god will not drop a game this season as was fortold by spl prophecies many moons ago...
SM LC: Heysup 60-40 Star - heysup wont misplay again and star has been tilting. will be a good lc match to watch though because i feel both players really, really want this win here.
SM DOU: Braverius 1-99 Biosci - 3rd eye
ORAS OU: lcans 40-60 Axel10 - the sheriff will bounce back and pick up this win vs the fodder the classiest were forced to choose...
BW OU: Eo Ut Mortus 65-35 Tricking - free slick :[
DPP OU: 6A9 Ace Matador 40-60 Philip7086 - hes still been playing better and his prep is out of this world, he should start focusing on his sm play for wcop though....
ADV OU: Danilo 45-55 Ojama - the kingpin wont lose
GSC OU: Earthworm 55-45 Mr.378 - Mr.5-1 is coming off fresh off his first loss which makes him more likely to tilt and facing one of the gsc greats isnt going to be doing him any favors. either way this is going to be a really good game and an interesting one to watch live
RBY OU: Lusch 55-45 Crystal_ - seems to be one of the better rbyers still, though crystal has been playing well. hate predicting rby....

Firebot Falcons (3) vs Team Raiders (9)
SM OU: ben gay 51-49 KratosMana - ben have my children..........
SM OU: Get This Money 35-65 reyscarface - i dont see gtm being the one to topple rey from his recent win streak and im curious why he was taken out of oras since hes been on a bit of a roll there recently
SM OU: Sweepage 40-60 TDK - sweepage misses 2 stone edges and gets crit once and calls tdk a worse blunder and complains that pokemon never goes his way and tells everyone how he is better than them
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne 45-55 BKC - ubers god kevin is finally being released even if it is just to run away from mr.e...
SM LC: zf 55-45 Kingler12345 - i feel zf will have the leg up because hes been playing every week and has gotten back into the groove i feel, though kingler has the knack for picking up wins so this could honestly go either way
SM DOU: finally 45-55 Stax - i like stax's teams and playing and feel like he wants to stay positive or he risks being traded for oreos
ORAS OU: xray 40-60 Jimmy Turtwig - came out strong in a good spl debut vs the sheriff and i think he'll be able to keep it up vs xray
BW OU: Leftiez 30-70 Jayde - wont drop a game till playoffs imo
DPP OU: Sauga 40-60 roscoe - 6-0
ADV OU: Triangles 30-70 UD - UD has been a lot stronger this spl and triangles hasnt really shown much since his week 1 game
GSC OU: Mr.E 45-55 blightbringer - blight gsc is kinda hot and will be able to pull off a win vs the statistical anomaly known as mr.e
RBY OU: Bedschibaer 45-55 Tobes - beds has just been playing better from what ive seen, rby predicts still sux

Ever Grande BIGS (6) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (5)
SM OU: Finchinator vs p2 - the outl / self proclaimed smou spl god vs the man that wishes to ban gothitelle.. should be an interesting match but im predicting my big browed lover to take this
SM OU: Posho 45-55 Steve Angello - steve seems to always have some weird mons / teams but he seems to pull out wins no matter the situation. posho has been pretty damn solid though so i think either could take this
SM OU: Obliviate 40-60 Eternal Spirit - hes been 3-0 in sm so far and has been doing well, doubt obliviate is the one to stop him
SM Ubers: Level 56 70-30 Mazar - free edgar :[[
SM LC: ZoroDark vs OP - now that ZoroDork is officially a LC player with his recent addition to the LC council, i dont think op will be able to stop him
SM DOU: DaAwesomeDude1 45-55 miltankmilk - milky moo is free!!! anto look!!!
ORAS OU: Genesis7 45-55 Nintendi - probably the best oras game this week since i think either player could take this because both have been using decent teams and playing well. i think nintendi has a bit of an edge though bc hes generally been more solid
BW OU: Ciele 50-50 Tokyo Tom - can both win :[
DPP OU: Mael 60-40 DeepBlueC - apparently hes kinda well known in the dpp community so im going to give him the benefit of the doubt since this is spl and nobody really gets drafted without a reason
ADV OU: dekzeh 45-55 McMeghan - im honestly a bit surprised with this since mcm has been doing so well in bw, but i think hes still in god mode and will take this rematch vs dekzeh and make it a win
GSC OU: d0nut 60-40 giara - giara hasnt been playing well and d0nuts been prepping well so i think he'll be able to take this
RBY OU: Alexander. 55-45 Tamahome - never really seen tama play rby but i think he'll be able to take the series since it is rby
lets go team you guys got this ~n_n~

Tele

a quality human being
Alpha Ruiners (0) vs Cryonicles (0)

SM OU: ABR vs Zamrock >zamrock will use pyukumuku offense and win this fairly easily
SM OU: blunder vs Poek
SM OU: GeeMick vs SUPER MARSHALL
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Atticus >remember guys, atticus played ost finals in a skype chat
BW OU: sugarhigh vs SoulWind

Congregation of the Classiest (0) vs Indie Scooters (1)

SM OU: JohnYiu vs Welli0u
SM OU: z0mOG vs obii > go zom lel
SM OU: GOAO vs TheThorn
ORAS OU: Lcans vs Axel10
BW OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs Tricking >tricking isnt even in the top 30 italians bwer of all time

Firebot Falcons (0) vs Team Raiders (0)

SM OU: ben gay vs KratosMana
SM OU: Get This Money vs reyscarface
SM OU: Sweepage vs TDK > lal
ORAS OU: xray vs Jimmy Turtwig
BW OU: Leftiez vs Jayde > jayde is top 5 bwers all time

Wifi Wolfpack (0) vs Stark Sharks (0)

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs reiku
SM OU: Tony vs PDC > pdc **
SM OU: Snowy. vs xtra$hine >no1 can match xtra's level of gayness
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs Trosko > ive no idea who these guys are.
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs dice >luckskill isnt even in the top 20 italians bwers of all time

Ever Grande BIGS (0) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (0)

SM OU: Finchinator vs p2 >p2 boutta stall in this one and and take the dabliu
SM OU: Posho vs Steve Angello
SM OU: Obliviate vs Eternal Spirit > q
ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs Nintendi
BW OU: Ciele vs Tokyo Tom

also predicting cryonicles classiest (them) raiders sharks and tigers to win their respective series

SM Ubers: Astounded vs Fireburn
SM Ubers: FAJI vs Gunner Rohan Stop faji
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs BKC
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs Minority Madokami's Blessing
SM Ubers: Level 56 vs Mazar

SM OU: ABR vs Zamrock
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Atticus

SM OU: ben gay vs KratosMana - im a long time fan of ben gay, cant wait to see this
SM OU: Sweepage vs TDK

SM OU: Tony vs PDC
SM OU: Snowy. vs xtra$hine - ah excited to see xtra playing!
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs Trosko

SM OU: Finchinator vs p2
SM OU: Obliviate vs Eternal Spirit

SM Ubers: Astounded (96.8584073464) vs Fireburn (π) - Unless Fireburn brings Swords Dance Arceus-Bug, I just can't see him having much of a chance in this matchup.

SM Ubers: FAJI (54.6784829295) vs Gunner Rohan (45.3215170705) - FAJI is proving himself to be a very dangerous Ubers player this SPL. It is for this reason that I predict he will win. However, I have shifted some decimal places over to Gunner Rohan, as I believe his recent victory against Krauersaut will embolden him.

SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne (45.68847219348) vs BKC (54.3115278066) - BKC is too threatening in any metagame to predict against.

SM Ubers: The Trap God (49.99999999999999999) vs Minority (50.00000000000000001) - Nothing but a hundred-trillionth separates these two players. I award said hundred-trillionth to Minority this week, as Tailwind Arceus-Ground last week flexed harder than Chul Soon.

SM Ubers: Level 56 (56) vs Mazar (44) - Self-explanatory. Just as Philip7086 has a 70.86% win chance against any opponent, and just as Kingler12345 has a 12.345% win chance against any opponent, so too does Level 56 have a 56% win chance against any opponent.

Last edited:
Alpha Ruiners (7) vs Cryonicles (5)

SM OU: ABR vs Zamrock
SM Ubers: Astounded vs Fireburn
SM LC: Christo vs Ice Tea
SM DOU: Frania vs njnp
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Atticus
DPP OU: Smurf. vs Colchonero
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs New Breed
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs Fakes
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs Peasounay

Congregation of the Classiest (4) vs Indie Scooters (8)

SM OU: JohnYiu vs Welli0u
SM OU: z0mOG vs obii
SM OU: GOAO vs TheThorn
SM Ubers: FAJI vs Gunner Rohan
SM LC: Heysup vs Star
SM DOU: Braverius vs Biosci
ORAS OU: Lcans vs Axel10
BW OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs Tricking
DPP OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs Philip7086
ADV OU: Danilo vs Ojama
GSC OU: Earthworm vs Mr.378
RBY OU: Lusch vs Crystal_

Firebot Falcons (5) vs Team Raiders (7)

SM OU: ben gay vs KratosMana
SM OU: Sweepage vs TDK
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs BKC
SM LC: zf vs Kingler12345
SM DOU: finally vs Stax
BW OU: Leftiez vs Jayde
DPP OU: Sauga vs roscoe
ADV OU: Triangles vs UD
GSC OU: Mr.E vs blightbringer
RBY OU: Bedschibaer vs Tobes

Ever Grande BIGS (7) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (5)

SM OU: Finchinator vs p2
SM LC: ZoroDark vs OP
SM DOU: DaAwesomeDude1 vs miltankmilk
DPP OU: Mael vs DeepBlueC
ADV OU: dekzeh vs McMeghan
GSC OU: d0nut vs giara
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Tamahome

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
go team.
Alpha Ruiners (0) vs Cryonicles (0)

SM OU: ABR vs Zamrock - 2nd best game of the serires in which abr will luck to victory
SM OU: blunder vs Poek - best game of the series, super close game with poek barely winning
SM OU: GeeMick vs SUPER MARSHALL - rofl
SM Ubers: Astounded vs Fireburn - astounded should win easily
SM LC: Christo vs Ice Tea - ICT :(
SM DOU: Frania vs njnp - Doubles king njnp here to take his throne
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Atticus - :huh:
BW OU: sugarhigh vs SoulWind - you can this soulwin_ner
DPP OU: Smurf. vs Colchonero - :huh:
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs New Breed :huh:
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs Fakes :huh:
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs Peasounay - one of the better rbyers

what a stupid looking lineup, go back to everyones real tiers and you can win this week

Congregation of the Classiest (0) vs Indie Scooters (1)

SM OU: JohnYiu vs Welli0u - Close game, don't really know who wins this
SM OU: z0mOG vs obii - obii is a good kid who had a rough opening to his spl career, look for big things from him
SM OU: GOAO vs TheThorn - :huh:
SM Ubers: FAJI vs Gunner Rohan - wepwn is actually winning so like ?
SM LC: Heysup vs Star - star has had a rough spl
SM DOU: Braverius vs Biosci - donzo
ORAS OU: Lcans vs Axel10 - Axel is pretty good from what i've seen
BW OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs Tricking - rip phil, and alolan prof eo just beat prof ciele so
DPP OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs Philip7086 - highlight game assuming am doesn't shit the bed
ADV OU: Danilo vs Ojama - rough spl for ojammy the fisherman but he should win this
GSC OU: Earthworm vs Mr.378 - werps.
RBY OU: Lusch vs Crystal_ - lusch will probably win but i expect an upset

Firebot Falcons (0) vs Team Raiders (0)

BW OU: Leftiez vs Jayde

Wifi Wolfpack (0) vs Stark Sharks (0)

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs reiku - reiku is a nice boy and wont lost to the john
SM OU: Tony vs PDC - like tony and everything but i don't see pdc losing
SM OU: Snowy. vs xtra$hine - i dont see xtra winning
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs Minority - minority with a nice win last week, should be a close game
SM LC: Sken vs Corporal Levi - close game
SM DOU: SamVGC vs TheFourthChaser - can't believe im picking the dumb mexican to win
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs Trosko - close game
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs dice - can't see dice losing
DPP OU: aim vs ToF - tof has been hot this year and aim has been the opposite
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs undisputed - undi wont get enough luck
GSC OU: Fear vs Bomber. - fear is just better
RBY OU: Nails vs Veteran In Love - Strange of vil to pick nails as a target but w/e works

Ever Grande BIGS (0) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (0)

SM OU: Finchinator vs p2 - close game, somehow finch gets lucky and claims he's great again
SM OU: Posho vs Steve Angello - best ouer of the 6 here
SM OU: Obliviate vs Eternal Spirit - Think Es is just a little better
SM Ubers: Level 56 vs Mazar - level 56 is one of the best ubers players in spl
SM LC: ZoroDark vs OP - OP never struck me as a great player
SM DOU: DaAwesomeDude1 vs miltankmilk - glad these 2 get some spotlight
ORAS OU: Genesis7 vs Nintendi - Canadian boy is nice
BW OU: Ciele vs Tokyo Tom - sorry ryan but it's ciele
DPP OU: Mael vs DeepBlueC - can't see mael losing to someone named deepblueC
ADV OU: dekzeh vs McMeghan - roro should have this if he tries
GSC OU: d0nut vs giara - donut is just better
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Tamahome - why are you in rby wtf

I support my entire team and hope they do, by some miracle, win the week.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Alpha Ruiners (7) vs Cryonicles (5)

SM OU: ABR vs Zamrock - zam can easily pull the upset especially if he plays on starbucks
SM OU: blunder vs Poek - should be fun
SM OU: GeeMick vs SUPER MARSHALL - juggled
SM Ubers: Astounded vs Fireburn - astounded`s just gonna bring some offensive shit and win again in like 15 turns, this mans the offense master
SM LC: Christo vs Ice Tea - ict omg omg :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
SM DOU: Frania vs njnp - hes gonna master the tier in 2 weeks and save the cryos
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Atticus - rodri hasn`t been that great lately tho
DPP OU: Smurf. vs Colchonero- cool to see colcho starting on the tier he always wanted to, let`s see if hes better there
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs New Breed- dont sleep on kash money
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs Fakes- hodor hasn`t been too hot
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs Peasounay- should be good

Congregation of the Classiest (6) vs Indie Scooters (6)

SM OU: JohnYiu vs Welli0u- 2 guys trynna prove themselves, lit
SM OU: z0mOG vs obii- i liked obiis team last week
SM OU: GOAO vs TheThorn- goao is gay
SM Ubers: FAJI vs Gunner Rohan- this is king FAJI we are talking bout
SM LC: Heysup vs Star- cant predict against the goat
SM DOU: Braverius vs Biosci
ORAS OU: Lcans vs Axel10- the sheriff will b back home this time
BW OU: Eo Ut Mortus vs Tricking- eo`s been impressive
DPP OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs Philip7086- v nice game
ADV OU: Danilo vs Ojama- still the kingpin
GSC OU: Earthworm vs Mr.378- rip the streak
RBY OU: Lusch vs Crystal_ - yeah

Wifi Wolfpack (7) vs Stark Sharks (4)

SM OU: Tony vs PDC- lit ass game
SM OU: Snowy. vs xtra$hine
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs Minority- slept on
SM LC: Sken vs Corporal Levi
SM DOU: SamVGC vs TheFourthChaser- best smog avatar
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs Trosko
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs dice
DPP OU: aim vs ToF
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs undisputed
GSC OU: Fear vs Bomber.
RBY OU: Nails vs Veteran In Love

Ever Grande BIGS (7) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (5)

SM OU: Finchinator vs p2- fuck finch
SM OU: Posho vs Steve Angello- steve has succesfully learned to tame the toxapex like my boy rey, so he`s looking unstoppable
SM LC: ZoroDark vs OP
SM DOU: DaAwesomeDude1 vs miltankmilk
DPP OU: Mael vs DeepBlueC
ADV OU: dekzeh vs McMeghan
GSC OU: d0nut vs giara
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Tamahome

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Tyranitar and I are going back to the mountains... we have to find Hugo-sama to train under him... maybe we'll be back... one day...

one last prediction before we leave...

SM OU: blunder vs Poek - The achievement of a lifetime. The perfect opportunity to get revenge on the one who got away. The one loose end to tie up. blunder could not achieve any of this last week because his victory against Sweepage wasn't "clean". To compensate for this he needs to win out and will do so. Poek's Klefki stands no chance against such a fearsome beast

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SM DOU: Frania vs njnp - veteran frania
SM DOU: SamVGC vs TheFourthChaser- samvgc plays more doubles than tfc despite what his name may suggest
SM DOU: DaAwesomeDude1 vs miltankmilk- feel like milk from his past seasonal games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)